New to the game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: New to the game
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, hows it going? Well i've only jus heard about all this pick up artist stuff an gotta say i find it quite intriguing. Though i'm yet to do my first appoach, i've tried before but found that i always think of the worst case scenario and end up losing my bottle and giving up.

Do you think that i should begin my practice in clubs first or during the day. I find the clubs by me are quite noisy and hard to hear even the loudest people. So approachin in them is quite tricky.

My friends don't know about any of this an they seem to think the only way to pull is on the dance floor! Are they right about this? Should I continue dancing wiv my mates until a bird happens by? Or should I go off by myself and see if I can open up any sets? Your opinions will be greatly appreciated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

keeping in line with everything i ve read so far the general concensus is that the dance floor is a trap, not ideal for sarging, sure its hard to start a conversation or run game when the person cant here you..
i have only recently started applying what ive learnt and i find it easier to sarge at clubs, i need to rid myself of any remaining AA before i can do it properly during the day, i find it much more nerve wrecking..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:42 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

What IS the worst scenario?
If it happend, HOW would you FEEL?

What will your life be like if you continue to act as if this scenario is true?

This is called re-framing, and is a usefull tool to locate and disarm false believes. I've had the worst AA EVER! I'm not joking here, I thought people would do crazy things just to get me to fuck off.

Frankly, they don't.

The only way to find out is TO JUST DO IT. Begin in the mall, opening ppl with easy openers that you find normal. You can ask where to find the nearest Starbucks or whatever. You must first be able to talk t ostrangers before you can open them in a game-way.

Lastly; you could boost their buying-temperature (emotional state) on the dancefloor. Also, if you dance to have fun (and are good at it), it could boot your value. However, I do not recommend sargeing there.