Let's Do This

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Let's Do This
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

My name is Austin 25 and I am here to rebuild my confidence. I was in a relationship for three and a half years, was going to propose, and she blind sided me with a break up. The break up occurred in late June early July of 2018. Currently I am a senior at college and am a former Marine.

Basically where I am at is that my ex devastated my confidence. Up to the break up I never had any self conscious doubts and could easily open with almost every woman I encountered. So, after about a month, I figured I was over the break up. Thing is, is that I AM over it, but the residual effects of the relationship have destroyed my confidence. I can't open with the wit that I used to and be able to effectively guide the discussion.

See, I think where the self-confidence issue comes from is that I met my ex when I was first discharged and was in stellar shape. Towards the end I lost some of the mass and physique, but never got fat, and she would tease me about it.

Ionno, maybe I'm being a pu$$y and need to focus and overcome the psychological mind fuck.

In closing, I know it's myself that is hindering my advancement with women. The connections I do make though never go anywhere and I can't understand why or what happened. I have no text game or social media game and my best game is face-to-face, but that is even slipping away.

Thanks for the venue to allow me to connect with others and better myself.

Post subject: Re: Let's Do This
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

free gift codes generator and free gift cards generator and free gift codes generator