Hello, new here

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 52 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Hello, new here
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all. New here...I decided to come here because I have really bad luck with ladies. It's not the worst ever, I'm not a virgin or anything....but really I'm 35, never married, and I'm just not into most girls my age...I still find myself attracted to college-age females, anywhere from 18-30, depending, but primarily in the 18-23 range, I don't know if this is normal or if I even have a chance. I did have success with an 18-year old when I was 25...but perhaps the age difference appealed to her...not sure. But, at 35 I'm trying to reconcile this idea in my head where I feel like a creeper for going too young mixed with trying to be an alpha male and just going after what I really want.
All that said...I would say I'm average weight, average looks...I could certainly get some definition by working out more and eating better.
Add in a factor that I'm a church guy...and also balancing what the church says regarding sex versus the statistics I read of how many Christians have premarital sex (ranges anywhere from 68%-90% at highest; I'd assume in the middle, still a very large number considering).
I was propositioned for a meetup and dressed up real nice, bought some condoms at a gas station, and noticed the cashier, who was bangable, a fair bit attractive if not for the 7-11 uniform, was smiling and started striking up conversation about the caramel wafer cookies I also purchased lol. Turns out that girl no showed for our date and cut contact, she was 30--I should have banged the 7-11 clerk.

So, as you can see, there is much confusion in my relationship adventures. I consider myself extremely inexperienced; though I have had several relationships through the years, but the reality is I find myself scaring women off for any number of reasons; I also often find myself second-guessing, and exercising extreme caution, much in part due to #metoo creating a paranoia they could sue me for harassment for any unwanted proposition, sexual or not.

I know it's a lot and I'm babbling, but any advice helps.