Hello there.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Hello there.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a 19 year old currently studying in college. I took up psychology as a major because it's one of my passions in life. I'm not a pick up artist. I'm just an AFC. I already have had intercourse with two girls in my life. I want to be a PUA and immerse myself in every material there is. I got all this when my brother suggested I should read "The Game by Neil Strauss". My brother is also a PUA (scoring more than 20 women).

I'm 5'6. I'm skinny. I'm from South East Asia in the Philippines. I'm not attractive by any means but some say that I dress well. I have a ton of questions that I want to be answered by master PUAs. I want to be mentored and most of all become a mentor as well. My greatest asset is my mind. Some girls get attracted to me but I don't know where to go from there. I kind of just let it slide. I hope I can be a part of this community.

Post subject: Re: Hello there.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I wanted to clarify with you, like a real and cool woman, what do you think about summer linen? Do they emphasize you or rather make you less feminine? Waiting for an answer)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Assignment writing is one of the difficult tasks for student and really needs an expert writer who can tackle the problems and help them. The marketing assignment provider for UK students is really fascinating and helpful for making assignments, essays, and coursework with best writing skills.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Super 30 watch online