New kid on the block

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: New kid on the block
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello my name is jay I’m a 29yr old young black man from Cleveland Ohio and about a year ago I came across a pua book and was instantly intrigued because I’ve always loved women which has kept me out of a lot of trouble as my peers we selling drugs and carrying guns I was cuddling with girls and goin on movie dates tryin to figure out how to get in her pants lol but I’ve had a lot of experience with average looking women but when it comes to the beautiful popular girls I could never get pass the hump and I could never really spark up a conversation out of the blue with a woman I thought was attractive especially if she isn’t alone even tho I feel to be very confident in myself and my looks but I always wanted to find a friend who was a lot more experienced because I’m usually always the one with the most experience out of my small circle of friends

Post subject: Super 30 Movie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Super 30 Movie