Hello From A Foreign Affair and Kenneth Agee

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello all, I am Kenneth Agee marketing director of A Foreign Affair, the new sponsor of PUA Forum, We acquired the forum from Richard of PUA Training to bring the forum back online to its original glory. For the last few months, we had many issues with the code. We think we have most of them resolved now. A few left to fix, but most should be done in the next seven days.

About myself and A Foreign Affair, we have been doing single events around the world for almost 25 years now, helping and guiding thousands of men to find love. Besides assisting men find women, we have a team of coaches with years of experience to help guide men every step of the way.

We hope this forum can help as many people as possible after all dating is one of the most complicated things you will ever do — a never-ending learning experience.

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 602 553 8178.

Best regards and Welcome to PUA forum :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ahh that is great thank you ! Good for special needs too ! I will contact immediately! wuxiaworld