Just three days,I have sex with a girl who from Malaysia

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 63 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everyone, Iam a new here.

Yesterday I flew back to Pennsylvania,and I really have two nice days in Malaysia. It is a beautiful but not wealthy Southeast Asian country. and I can't believe everything was so easy like that.

To be honest, I am not a pretty person. And I dont have much money, After I got off work, I just play some video games at home. That Malaysia easy girl is a gamer too.

I download that stupid game named Novoland XXXXXX(I forgot that stupid long name,sorry), Because that ad witch has so many pretty girls on it. I know that those ads are not true, but I am really bored so I try.

Don't care about that game, I only watch the chat channel in game, and add friends with all of players who use girl avatar(most of them are man...). But I still met this girl.

I sent my photo after asking her name. It will make my purpose more clearly. yeah I just for girls not that game, than people who want to play games will delete me. I dont want to talk more with those players. But that Malaysia girl, she saw my pic and send me back her picture.

Its mean "I need a man!" :lol: :lol:

After that we added facebook to each other. At the beginning we also talked about things about Malaysia and US, after that bull shit topics, we sent a lot of pictures. Just three days ,I decided to go to Malaysia. f*** off money and distance. I admit that I am crazy because of those photos.

So I saw this beautiful country. and the country is really hot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If anyone is interested, maybe I can post some photos here :)