Willing to make pick up in Israel a thing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I'm Boe.
Height:1.68m(5'7)
Score: ~15
IQ: >155

Israeli girls are extremely hard to pickup (don't qoute me on this since It's a known fact here)
We only have around 3 or 4 companies that deal with pickup and so most people are biased towards one specific company.
Sadly enough most of what they teach is shit.
They deal with approach anxiety but not with how to actually be successful or an interesting persona. As a direct result women are extremely repelled by pick up students (here it's called "the art of seduction" yuck!).
I can't blame these women since they've been opened the same way 4 times the same day while walking the mall (sometimes twice by the same guy).
Also the teacher's here have been challenged by pua's in the community to show what they have and refused. A man who returns home with his dick in his hand every night can not teach an afc to be successful with women.

Anyway, I was pretty successful prior to my first contact with the art of pick up.
Im fact, I finished reading the MM 3 weeks ago and started reading The Game.

Took two weeks to internalize and then it hit me.
2 fc 1 bjc since then and some strong text game.

I also read the archives from 2003 where tyler and style share reports (sheek).

I want to start a community in Israel.
A strong community based on lairs and sharing experiences.
There's a pretty good Israeli forum but we need to get people learning the basics and meeting up physically.

Some tips for me?