New guy

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: New guy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm brand new here. I'm 32 and a full-time single father. I lift weights regularly and I'm in good shape, and I'm pretty sure I'm decently attractive to women. My issue is the social aspect. I don't know if I'm more intelligent than many people or if my brain just works differently. The guys that land hot women seem to do so by acting dumb with them and I'm just not capable. I'm nice and I like people, but I rarely talk to anyone because I like to talk about the issues and the things I think about. The more attractive a woman is, the more she rambles on and on and says nothing. I don't know what to say back to them. When women talk to me, I get the sense that they're interested in playing the game, and wanting some kind of behavior and reaction from me, but i have no idea what to say. In most social groups, I wind up being the guy who's avoided, not because people don't like me, but because they think I don't like them. So help me out, I'm here to learn.

Post subject: Re: New guy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You have a ways to go as do I, I am a little down the road here. I have trouble with understand how people outside the community hook up and game. There are guys doing this on Tinder and what not. I do not know whats appropriate outside the game. Using PUA have no problem but feel really guilty cheating myself and not knowing the basics. I think what is good is Carlos Xuma Power Social Skills, the Social Skills DVD from Love Systems. There is another called the Social Blue Print. Brent Smith is good as well. There is alot to do and learn.