Hello Gentleman

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Hello Gentleman
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The name is Powers.

I'm 19 years old, from Miami. I recently made the decision that I confidently want to dedicate myself to becoming a pickup artist. I am ready to fully immerse myself in whatever is necessary to make it happen. I began by reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss. This was about two weeks ago, and is the only material I have read so far. I'm open to try any methods which may prove themselves to be useful in my arsenal of seduction. I am a fit guy, muscular build, and eat healthy. I guess you can say I am an avid gym goer, along with a very good hygiene regimen. People consider me to be pretty good looking, which is great but without game these looks have proven to be rather useless. My issues are definitely confidence oriented (Duh), and pulling myself together to actually go out sarging. As of the moment, I would appreciate any recommendations on good reads (e.g books, articles, forums, etc.), that you may deem fundamental to improving your game. Aside from this, I will certainly be doing searching of my own. Something tells me this is the start of something great, took me a while to pull myself together and interact with the community, but now I'm here. Now is my time.

Post subject: Re: Hello Gentleman
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
without game these looks have proven to be rather useless.
Yep. Gotta open your mouth and interact.

Go to a girl "what do you think of this scab on my arm" or whatever. Just start interacting. The sooner you do this the better. You know enough already. Go for it.