A Latin wolf in Australia

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Community,

I'm just a Latin 30 years old guy living the dream in Melbourne, Australia. I been only 1 year in this amazing country and truly enjoying the life and beautiful Aussie women.

To be honest, my sex life changed since I moved to Australia ( before I lived in Argentina). I will say that being Latin is a plus with women here, but I still struggle in picking up the Real Hot Aussie girls. So far I been using online apps and I received quite a a few messages everyday, however I only have the balls to invite for a date the average looking women. I joined this community because I read a book about the pick-up community and I want to improve my confidence and game in order to get a 10 Aussie woman.

I'm very curious about the different techniques and methods to improve my game and feel better with my self at the same time.

Today a start new chapter in my life.