That tasty introduction you all like

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello folks!

First of all, greetings from Brazil (well, I'm not proud of being brazillian, hence the crap politic situation down here), but I'm a gamer since 2011.
I wanna tell about my story, but I dont wanna it to be boring as you read, so I'll keep it short.
I always was fat, so as you can guess, I was not good at all with women. I could be that funny guy, that nerdy and smart dude that everyone could laugh and trust, but when it come to dating.. My friends, I sucked ass.
Well, a friend of mine presented me these... brillant techniques and I was shocked: This REALLY worked. After being almost obsessed with this form of art I started to sarge. And then I had to definitive proof that this works. But... not all that glitters is gold, right? Matter of fact, all that glitterd for me was cold. Why you ask? My weight always got on my way, as it was saying "Hey man, you got a phone number already. That's the highest you can get from her. Dude, look at yourself, you fat bastard"... Well, not that harsh, but that presence.
So I started to lose weight, not so much, but in a few months I met a girl and we started dating. And she fucked my life, back in 2013. OF COURSE we broke up, man! R you crazy? That bitch was the devil, not some nice girl. And then I started to sarge more often, during two years. I did really well this couple years, a number close to 70, almost two girls per month ("WOW MAN, you're like... The KING!", I know the irony, man)
And then, a couple months ago I started to see that my list of women on my cell was close to zero. I had forgotten key parts of the art. So here I am.

I know that probably (if I become friends with someone from here) it would be rare to sarge together, but I wanted, from the bottom of my heart, to help and be helped. To listen and be listened to. To share and, of course, never stop learning!

Looking forward to know you all, men!

YanXL
I know that

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Any particular problem you're having?

Before learning the tactics it's utterly important to devote ton of time and energy in what's here called 'inner game'. Join the gym, read more, spend more time dating multiple girls at the same time and always feel free to question anything you have trouble with.

Guys here are more than willing to help if you can be helped ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome to the forum:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com