PICK UP ARTISTS ARE LOSERS

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys. Pick up artists are losers. I said it. Focusing only on women and how many girls you're fucking still puts women on a pedestal.

It's about being a confident, happy player. Living an interesting life is one of the best ways to get laid, and you also have...an interesting life!

I teach guys how to practically get girls without all of the bullshit "techniques" that pick-up artists use and teach guys to actually be confident.

When I was a loser, I read all the stuff about picking up girls and all of the silly "techniques" many preach about. It wasn't until I started improving my life did I actually see any real change in my confidence and in turn, the girls I was able to bang. Now I have tons of fun, bang lots of girls, but I've also climbed mountains, started businesses, and live life without fear. You can too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:02 pm 
The Grand Puba

Let's get this out of the way...you don't know what you're talking about. If you're banging a lot of girls and teaching guys how you do it...you're a Pick Up Artist. Secondly, take a look around before you start making claims. Many of us endorse doing stuff with your life outside of women, but I'm guessing you're just trying to figure out how to make an impact on your first post by contrasting yourself by what you assume everyone else is doing. It's not a smart move because you immediately walk in making yourself a person that has put a target on his own back and people will be waiting for you to fuck up one of your statements.

The smart move would be to join the group, share your knowledge, and you will naturally gain respect. Just yelling that you're better than everyone else just shows that you need to develop your social and leadership skills.

Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The only reason I am where I'm at today is because I didn't become a cult follower of a forum. Instead of being a loser who sits on the computer and TALKS I got out and did some walking. By all means, keep being a loser. I'm here to actually take people to the next level, idiot.

http://www.thehardballplayer.com

Changin' lives and Fuckin' wives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
The only reason I am where I'm at today is because I didn't become a cult follower of a forum. Instead of being a loser who sits on the computer and TALKS I got out and did some walking. By all means, keep being a loser. I'm here to actually take people to the next level, idiot.
Lol. Okay, but what's brought you here? Are you here to help, insult, or do you want people to recognize how much better of a person and life that you've led compared to us losers and idiots? Are you here to be of value or just to prop yourself up on a pedestal?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
It's about being a confident, happy player. Living an interesting life is one of the best ways to get laid, and you also have...an interesting life!
:lol:

Bradicus is that you? Only joking.

Please OP... Feel free to go into more depth about your interesting life.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I climb mountains. This is me bungee jumping. Image

I'm a college baseball player trying to get drafted.

I'm going to help other men who were in the same shoes I was in just a few years ago. I was lonely, quiet, and scared of living. And don't tell me that most other men aren't either. I can see it with my own eyes. No "pick up techniques" were going to help me and they aren't going to help a lot of other men either.

I'm going to build a giant following of men who don't sit inside and talk about "techniques" and tricks all day, and instead, get out of their comfort zones and start grabbing life by the pussy.

And I'm going to call up and help 1000 of them personally. This is my mission.

And then I'm going to travel around the United States and meet with them personally.

And if you don't agree or want to say some dumb shit about it...

I don't give a fuck.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not just here. I'm going to be everywhere.

But my point isn't to insult and ridicule, or brag and gloat.

I want to speak the truth and help other young men see it too.

I want to instill true confidence in young men, and that everything they want starts with taking a chance and doing what scares them.

So I inspire others to do what scares them. It just so happens that talking to girls and fucking them is high up on that list. I'm here to destroy fear and conquer worries.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:38 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I climb mountains. This is me bungee jumping.

I'm going to help other men who were in the same shoes I was in just a few years ago. I was lonely, quiet, and scared of living. And don't tell me that most other men aren't either. I can see it with my own eyes. No "pick up techniques" were going to help me and they aren't going to help a lot of other men either.

I'm going to build a giant following of men who don't sit inside and talk about "techniques" and tricks all day, and instead, get out of their comfort zones and start grabbing life by the pussy.

And then I'm going to travel around the United States and meet with them personally.

I don't give a fuck.
No one is criticizing you of your accomplishments. You seem happy with yourself and that's fine. You want to help other men by sharing your experiences and that's also fine. What I'm telling you is that you came insult and ridicule while at the same time throwing out your accomplishments. I understand that...you're pointing out why you think you're credible. I'm pointing out that you have a narrow view of an entire community of people.

There are lots of guys here that do things that better their lives outside of women. I've jumped out of planes, bungee jumped, and ran a marathon. I can tell you that those things don't make you good with women. They don't make it easier to approach women. They don't automatically make women accept you. I know guys that risked their lives fighting fires and fighting wars, but the prospect of being rejected by a woman was a fear that they did not want to face.
Quote:
But my point isn't to insult and ridicule, or brag and gloat.
But at the same time the title of this thread is PICK UP ARTISTS ARE LOSERS and you talk about your accomplishments.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I climb mountains. This is me bungee jumping.

And this has gotten you girls how?
Quote:
Yeah yeah, we've heard it all before.
Quote:

I don't give a fuck.
Already starting to think this is that fudge/starboy creating another account.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A polarizing guy with ambition and vision.

Soon they'll be calling you a narcissist and a sociopath. That's what some of these guys associate strong personalities with. I honestly believe it's just because they're weak and they're experiencing cognitive dissonance and backwards rationalization.

I agree that lifestyle comes first. It's actually what the real guys with success know. You work on yourself first, and women come along with that.

As far as your stance that no technique works I have to beg to differ. If there is a technique designed to make a woman laugh, and you use it and she laughs, the fucking technique worked. This whole idea that no technique works sounds like something a fool would say.

What you're advocating here is a particular style of pick-up based around self improvement and innergame. Guess what though... If someone does that and adds technique on top of it then they have far greater potential than just using a one sided approach.

BTW, when I say technique I'm not talking about rigid routines that you try a force a girl through like an actor in a movie. The game has been evolved beyond that for years. Now a days techniques are just one off moves you use during the pick-up while flowing in a natural fun conversation. Plus having knowledge of things that you don't want to do during the pick-up which will kill the attraction.

Extra stuff you can learn that translate into all areas of your life include:
Being aware of body language and reading people. Learning how to be influential and persuasive. And for me personally having a deep understanding of psychology and human thinking patterns.

I'm sure you'll disagree, but I look forward to seeing what you talk about as a fellow go getta.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai3XE7nmRpo[/youtube]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

I agree that lifestyle comes first. It's actually what the real guys with success know. You work on yourself first, and women come along with that.
That's right... no need to approach and get results like this...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m1cFHAftHc

I'm such a fucking loser right... picking up hot american girls.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When did I say you don't have to approach?

He's using a flawed logic here. To him PUAs use techniques to compensate for not being confident or having great lives.

So regardless of your results with women you're still a loser according to him.

What he doesn't realize is that pick-up is divided into two categories. Inner-game and Outer-game. He must have read some book that had a soul focus on rigid routine technique, and thought it was like the hand-book for pick-up artists.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:47 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Soon they'll be calling you a narcissist and a sociopath.
You are so narcissistic that you need to make someone else's post about you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not here to engage with salty keyboard jockeys who throw shade at confidence and the truth. I ashamed to even be on a forum. I'm here to find the young men before some of you losers do and corrupt their souls, telling them how to live.

If you're a young lad watching, pay attention to the people who have something constructive to say. Ignore the people that paint a dark picture. Its a big open world out there with tons of opportunity and you don't have time to listen to the losers in the shadows, mad that they were too scared to take a chance. Let them be. Rise above it. Pay attention, because things are about to be shaken up a bit.

No one can stop me I'm all the way up

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:02 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I'm not here to engage with salty keyboard jockeys who throw shade at confidence and the truth. I ashamed to even be on a forum. I'm here to find the young men before some of you losers do and corrupt their souls, telling them how to live.

If you're a young lad watching, pay attention to the people who have something constructive to say. Ignore the people that paint a dark picture. Its a big open world out there with tons of opportunity and you don't have time to listen to the losers in the shadows, mad that they were too scared to take a chance. Let them be. Rise above it. Pay attention, because things are about to be shaken up a bit.

No one can stop me I'm all the way up
Pay attention to the guys that have links in the signatures and judge an entire community before being a part of it for 10 minutes. You have a purpose, and no one has knocked you except for fudge/starman. Your people skills sucks balls and you don't know how to introduce yourself to a group properly.

Instead of pictures of you on mountains...show pictures with you and girls on mountains. If you don't have those, show pictures of you with girls. Otherwise, you look like the keyboard jockeys that you complain about.