noragaza

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: noragaza
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, so here it is.

I'm 25 years old, coming from Europe, smoking weed a lot, drinking as well, still studying, have a lot of plans but no energy to move out of my comfort zone.

I love to cook, I believe that I'm a good chef (just a hobby), I love chemistry (used to do my own rockets, fireworks and much more), like to go in fitnes (before i start smoking), brewing my own beer, love to travel, staff like that...

Things that I want to change in my life:
-use less facebook, youtube
-stop smoking weed or at least be in a control that I smoke it once per 3 month, drink less
-start fitness again
-eat by LCHF diet
-become PUA
-start master next year
-start with swing dancing classes
-learn new language or programing

I have tried all this on my own and it just didnt worked out (haven't smoked for 2 months - then I said i can smoke 1 but than it was soon uncountable number of them, been on LCHF diet for 1 month, becoming PUA - it was a funny fun ...

I'm that kind of a guy who need to be kicked in the ass to start moving and therefore I'm turning for help on you guys if there is anyone who has been in the same situation and would like to help me (kick me in the ass so I start moving) reaching my goals please pm me, I am also keen to start transformation with other guys who are in similar situation, however I would like to be guide by someone who knows how to change life(style) and has do it on his own.

Best regards yours Noragaza ;)

Post subject: Re: noragaza
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, so I have decided that I will run this topic as my blog. I will post here once per week and keep you posted about my progress. Reason why I have decided about blog is that I'm that kind of a person who wouldn't like that other would see my fail or in other words I believe that I my will, will be stronger if I keep in mind that I will have to share my habits here, so it would be nice if you let me know that you will be inspecting me :)

So far there hasn't been any response on my request, except coaching offers - I will wait with coaching until I get in to dead street, until I can work on my own I will :)

Ok so here it is about my week I was eating clean, not smoking (anything) from 25.12 till 31.12 than there was new year we were having a party so I drink couple of beers, some chips, smoked 10 cigarettes and 2 joints. 1.12 was a hangover day so I ended up eating in McDonald's :roll: and also smoked some cigaretes. Today 2.1 haven't smoked any cigarettes, have been eating clean so far so good.

For next week my plan is to smoke 0 cigarettes, 0 weed, 0 alcohol, sign up to gym, start working on my master, find part time job and get into game with openers

cya soon, feel free to comment, give some useful tips. I would still prefer to do this "new me" in a group project but there was no requiring so I'm ready to walk alone anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Previous week was a dissaster from point of smoking, dont even want to talk about it. Can you give me some advices how to quit smoking, what is killing me is when im in company with smokers and i just cant resist (any other advice than changing company ?)

I'm regular visiter of gym now :), as well I can say that previous week was great about LCHF diet.

In the field of game, nothing has changed except that I fell less fear when I'm around women. Currently Im reading some books about game.

So advices about how to quit smoking and how to weak up in the morning would be great.

Best regards Noragaza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:06 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome to the forum:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com