How to hold the level of interest after a DHV

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

She didn't seem to be amused. I had run a DHV on an HB 8, the 5-questions game where you take a bet and then ask her to answer 5 questions falsely, the final one which trips her up, and I win the bet. Upon winning, and it was the first time I'd used this sequence, she seemed to be ammused by the trick, but then I got very stoaked (happy) laughed my head off and exchanged hi-5's with a mate. It seems this threw her off, as I've mentioned, she wasn't ammused. My opening and fluff conversation is fine, but how do you hold the interest after a DHV?

Post subject: DHV
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The only reason a DHV works is because she thinks it's true. The fact that you got all happy about it showed her that you don't usually get this(woman's amusement) so she perceived you as this guy who is needy and is trying to get her impressed. Another problem is you when you try to hold her interest your mind is thinking about this all the time and fucks up your game. In order to have a smooth game you have to make your DHV stories come naturally. The more you practice your DHV stories and techniques the more natural it will be to you. After you DHV become natural to you, you can start practicing on the next thing because your mind wont be occupied by how to DHV yourself anymore. And so on and so forth. So in short get to a point where your DHV come naturally and you don't have to think about holding her interest. After all why is a girl you don't know worth you holding her interest. Is she higher value than you? Hope this helps.

-Joe-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank Jo. The way you described it was exactly how it went down. I'll try learn some self control / maturity when it comes to pulling off a smoothe DHV, and between that and practice I should get it right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
then I got very stoaked (happy) laughed my head off and exchanged hi-5's with a mate
Hahaha, that's not what you do man!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

@SmoothOp, Ya, I kinda figured that out. Had a good laugh at mylesf later I tell you. It was more because of the excitement of having won the silly game we were playing. kind of like your first succesfull magic trick. But thanks to oaks like Joe, my game will improve. Know of anyone to Sarge with in Johannesburg?