DHV/ Inner Game Problems

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: DHV/ Inner Game Problems
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am having DHV problems. I understand the difference between DHVing and bragging from a theoretical point, but still feel uncomfortable talking about myself (DHVing and in general.) One issue may be that I don't have much of a social life. I used to party a lot, but circumstances led me to change that aspect of my life. My friends all still go out to bars, etc. and I feel stuck doing nothing. (I work daygame to try to build a new circle.) I think my issues may stem from inner game problems. I am wondering if someone has had this sticking point before, and how they overcame it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I just don't think you need to do a lot of DHVing tbh. If your confidence is there, the girl will feed off of that. Downplaying things seems to work quite well and creates intrigue, as opposed to the league of dudes who are spouting off about their work accomplishments & toys (to a yawning response in her mind).