Picked one up in the lobby of the dr's office- need advice

Users browsing this forum: Crockett's and 0 guests

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First off,let me start by saying that confidence is definitely the key. I've been having some decent success at day game. Just walking up to good looking woman and starting conversations has been a huge help. And the 3 second rule is the best way to get it going. I'm sure most of you guys here know that already.haha. Anyways on with my field story.......

So I started chatting up a girl in the lobby of my dr's office this afternoon and it lead to a quick, 2 hour long, coffee at Starbucks. The conversation went well. I didn't kino her at all and I really didn't get an opportunity to do some of my normal routine things to escalate the situation because she was doing all of the talking. Either way she gave me her number ,asked what I was doing this weekend, and told me to call her.

Here is the dilemma. When i got home I sent her a quick text telling her I had fun at coffee and nice meeting her. She didn't respond at all. Did I text too soon, was it needy and lame, and since she hasn't responded at all should I even call her?

Any tips,advice,ideas would be helpful.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Relax.

If she likes you, she will reply.

If doesn't like you, she won't reply.

Chase other girls in the meantime, do not contact her.

I have had some amazing connections with girls, but sometimes, they are just not that into you and they flake despite how solid it seems. Sour grapes.

I gave up with good connections and opt for the whole, come in like a phantom, quick phone number then leave and play the numbers game.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Relax.

If she likes you, she will reply.

If doesn't like you, she won't reply.

Chase other girls in the meantime, do not contact her.

I have had some amazing connections with girls, but sometimes, they are just not that into you and they flake despite how solid it seems. Sour grapes.

I gave up with good connections and opt for the whole, come in like a phantom, quick phone number then leave and play the numbers game.