Card Closed a Chick on a Flight and More

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I'm on a flight headed home and this good-looking older woman (maybe 40) sits next to me (don't let the movies lie to you, that hardly ever happens or maybe I'm just too shallow). She has a banging body, cute face, and green eyes. I notice she has an autobiography of a football player, so I open up with an assumption "A (football team) fan."

Oh, man, was that an opener by definition because from that point on, we did not stop talking throughout the entire flight. I was keeping my cool though, not trying to force the conversation and did a bit of DHV. She went on to reveal to me that she's on a dating site and how much it sucks, dropped hints about her two kids, and what line of work she's in. It appeared to me she was qualifying herself and seeking my approval.

I'm just sitting there, looking indifferent to it all, though I'm surprised at how well it's all going. I did slip up, and revealed my inner geek. She called me out on it, but I recovered by keeping a straight face and said "I am a nerd.", then switched topics.

We land and so I ask if she has a business card and she says she does, then hands me one. She lives in the city where we departed from and I'm always there, so then she tells me "Well hey, maybe when you come back to my town, I can show you around, and we can hang out. I was like :shock: "I can't believe any of that worked!! Thank you PUA!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I read this FR just to find out what a card close was

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Not sure if it's a thing, but yeah.