Moral Decision

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Forum rules

IMPORTANT NEW ANNOUNCEMENT:
Effective immediately, we have added a new rule to the forum rules:
Quote:
No affiliate marketing whatsoever, even in signatures.
We've always allowed people to post links in their signatures, even if it leads to a site that's for-profit. It serves as incentive for experts to offer value on the forum. However, many regular users exploited this loophole by posting affiliate links in their signatures. It defeats the purpose for regular users to do that since those links aren't links to their own sites with their own expertise. Any average joe marketer with little to no experience can start posting BS with affiliate links in his signature and make a profit off our forum. Therefore we have banned affiliate marketing in any and every form.

Post subject: Moral Decision
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got myself in a bit of a pickle

A few days ago I got high couldn't and control myself, walked a girl a home, started rubbing on her tits and ass and I went home alone that night (We live very close) things ended badly, she got really offended and creeped out.

I want to get to know her better but now she doesn't want anything to do with me.

The moral decision is:
It's complicated cause I'm sorry for disrespecting you and rubbing your tits and ass when you said NO but I'm not sorry for rubbing your tits and ass cause your hot

I don't want to find another girl, I just met this one a couple times and I really liked her. Plus she lives around the corner

I feel like I have lost POWER and would like to know how to turn it around

Post subject: Re: Moral Decision
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's done. Move on.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yuck.

Unless she has no standards and no self-respect, you're not getting another shot with her.

Drunk/stoned groping a girl who wants nothing to do with you isn't something you can typically come back from.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

-_-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:04 am 
Dedicated Member

Stupid stuff - avoid in the future.

Tough one- very hard to salvage just by how this sounds. Just tell her you were being giggly and high and silly and act like nothing happened thereafter.

NEXT.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

me cuesta muchito levantarme por la matina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sparksx wrote:
I got myself in a bit of a pickle

A few days ago I got high couldn't and control myself, walked a girl a home, started rubbing on her tits and ass and I went home alone that night (We live very close) things ended badly, she got really offended and creeped out.

I want to get to know her better but now she doesn't want anything to do with me.

The moral decision is:
It's complicated cause I'm sorry for disrespecting you and rubbing your tits and ass when you said NO but I'm not sorry for rubbing your tits and ass cause your hot

I don't want to find another girl, I just met this one a couple times and I really liked her. Plus she lives around the corner

I feel like I have lost POWER and would like to know how to turn it around

You're done with, and right fully so. If you were doing this against her will, unless she is beyond trashy and has issues, there is no way you will ever build trust with her. She will ALWAYS think of that experience any time she sees you.

Move on and learn your lesson.