PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi I am focusing on learning to be aware of internal anxieties and emotions, sit with them, and interact from an authentic place with freinds, strangers and lovers. I have found it harder to speak from this place with girls I find sexually attractive and would like to find someone with similar values to hang socially with and spend time learning to come from this place more consistently when speaking with girls I find attractive.

I have slept with a significant number of women, around 80. I make a living as writer, stories are my passion, from litreture to film, spoken word to art, to wacky stuff like how we perceive reality. I am happiest when I'm dancing and being silly. I'm into alternative scene from nightlife more than main stream clubs, though there are some bars and pubs I like. I am a leftie, love ideas and politics and thought provoking conversations you get the picture.

If you have similar interests and values and you are you comfortable approaching and talking to women without falling back on routines, please do drop me a line be lovely to hear from you.

gulonline@gmx.com