Post subject: Glasgow Wings
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys

I posted on here sometime ago. Anyway, I'm now at the stage where I want to learn more about being able to talk to women on the street with confidence during the day. I'm not that interested in night stuff as I'm past the whole night-time thing in truth and would rather just be able to talk to women in shopping centres, stations, more as part of my everyday life. I'm not really into game or doing it to just get laid, I'm not long out of a relationship and although I did a weekend with a company a few years back I kinda felt then that maybe the whole stopping on the street thing was beyond me. Though through online dating, Meetup platforms etc I've started to think maybe I need to have my own outball at the weekends. With the whole daytime model I felt that to do it you had to have game, you had to dress a certain way, go through routines, live your life a certain way etc etc. I don't want to do that and I don't need to do it, I'm me and I value who I am as man. I just want to translate that without pressure, without paying a bundle for another weekend away. I need to be able to do this on my own doorstep and stop hiding from excuses. I know you can't get away from approach anxiety but I'm looking for someone who might be able to help me develop. So if you're similar ages with me, 29, and the above sounds like something you can help me with or I can in some way help you as I don't expect to just get without giving then please get in touch via PM and maybe we can grab a drink and talk theories via SPAM/get out there and maybe try some stuff.

Yours etc

PS: I'm not really hung up on outcomes/definitive relationships with females although of course I want positive stuff as much as the next guy. If anything I'd be happy to build my social circle of women. I kinda feel this might allow me to progress things possibly. I also think it will help me clarify my own mind when it comes to the women I want to meet and the woman I want to be with in truth. I'm hoping it will help me find myself in this area of my life. Anyway, get in touch if you think you can help.