PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, Im in unchartered waters and i want your thoughts. I really dig milfs and theres this women I’m digging,. She’s smoking hot (if milfs is your thing). She’s 6’2 slender and has a banging body, Christie Brinkley type. Anyway I met her at a bbq. My friends dad is a widower and she is a widow (both from cancer) I noticed she kept on starring at me across the room. I went over and introduced myself, and we chatted for a few minutes, I saw her at a few different functions. Same thing starring. She came over asked me to dance. Im a terrible dancer but still went and danced with her. The last time i saw her was at a bar she was sitting with some friends and one of the ladies at the table told her that i was really involved with big brother big sister which apparently she really dug from what i heard. Anyway this was all a few months back. I finally found out her last name and hit her up on Facebook. We chatted on there a little bit, but i couldn’t get any momentum going. I know a lot can get lost in translation through Facebook, but i would almost say she seemed indifferent. I wrote her a couple messages and never heard back. After a month or so i sent her a message asking how everything had been going and said i might be reading into things, but did i do something that made her mad. She responded: "Hey I miss having a reason to hang with you guys. I guess life moves on whether we want it to or not. I’m so sorry if I’ve appeared rude or unfriendly…I certainly have no reason for that.. I hope life is treating you great!! Where have you been these days:))

Anyway i told her what I've been up 2 and i decided to be bold and just ask her out. Id like to get something going with this gal but i feel like me being so much younger (age 27) she would never even entertain the idea. She’s really classy and attractive…and i highly doubt she has a hard time finding a date. Anyway heres how she responded to my invite via Facebook:
"I like your new photo! OK, I have no idea what your new job or challenges are but I'm sure you're too hard on yourself and are doing great! I hate to miss a lunch date...but I'm headed to Lubbock for my dad's 80th bday.I hope I don't live that long:)) What I really need is how to persuade men I'm a good catch"

I know she has set it up for a killer response...but I'm having serious brain gridlock tonight and i can come up with anything. Can y'all think of anything clever?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I would respond to her last statement (about getting guys persuaded she's a good catch) with "I could give you a few hints... over dinner and a bottle of wine". Milfs go straight to the point, they have little "shelf life" left and when you approach them direct, you have good odds of success. Anyway, you have nothing to lose by asking her out... Go to a classy restaurant and follow up with drinks at a lounge, someplace "kino friendly". Keep the conversation flirty and be prepared to blast her objections (most times just formal) about your age, about your intentions, whatever... Good luck!