PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got a couple of questions concerning mid game/ day 2's. Feeling a bit annoyed because the approaches went so well, but looks like they're both fizzling out...

So, one day last week, I made two daygame approaches- both gave me their number, so it was a good day.

I sent a text to both saying we should hang out at the park. The first girl texted back asking if I had dated her friend (!). (I had. It was a date that didn't go too badly but then my frickin mum turns up out of the blue toward the end and despite my trying desperately to not make eye contact, she comes over and absolutely ruins it!! The girl (who was 17) shied away from kino after that and never texted back... Understandable.)

So I brushed it off with 'haha, rings a bell' and continued to ask her out. She said she'd 'think about it' (she obviously didn't get a glowing report from her friend)- do I even reply to that, or assume that if I hear no more, it's a no?

Secondly, I've just been on a date with the second one I approached. First thing that threw me off was, I was lying on the grass waiting and as soon as she arrived I told her to lie next to me, trying to set a sexual frame. She kind of awkwardly lay half a meter away on my arm and then almost immediately sat up. I kinda lost my rythm after that. Then she proceeded to tell me what she does and doesn't like in a guy and basically described the typical pua as what she doesn't like- 'well groomed, cocky, self confident etc' and said she likes nerdy, quirky guys with a strange sense of humour.

Needless to say I was thrown off a little and figured this was one of those 'just needs lots of comfort, slightly insecure' types so I ended up just going for mainly comfort chat rather than any kinda cocky/arrogant dhving. I stupidly didn't time constrain as I was enjoying it and after a few hours it was her that ended up suggesting we leave. I was maybe a bit 'deep' too much and also described my ideal partner which prob didn't really fit into her character. From the way we parted, I feel like a day 3 is not going to happen. It was a good chat, but there was not really any game.

My question is, if a girl says she doesn't like self assured, well dressed guys etc, is this for real? Do you adopt whatever character she describes as her type or ignore her and continue as normal?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I've got a couple of questions concerning mid game/ day 2's. Feeling a bit annoyed because the approaches went so well, but looks like they're both fizzling out...

So, one day last week, I made two daygame approaches- both gave me their number, so it was a good day.

I sent a text to both saying we should hang out at the park. The first girl texted back asking if I had dated her friend (!). (I had. It was a date that didn't go too badly but then my frickin mum turns up out of the blue toward the end and despite my trying desperately to not make eye contact, she comes over and absolutely ruins it!! The girl (who was 17) shied away from kino after that and never texted back... Understandable.)

So I brushed it off with 'haha, rings a bell' and continued to ask her out. She said she'd 'think about it' (she obviously didn't get a glowing report from her friend)- do I even reply to that, or assume that if I hear no more, it's a no?

Secondly, I've just been on a date with the second one I approached. First thing that threw me off was, I was lying on the grass waiting and as soon as she arrived I told her to lie next to me, trying to set a sexual frame. She kind of awkwardly lay half a meter away on my arm and then almost immediately sat up. I kinda lost my rythm after that. Then she proceeded to tell me what she does and doesn't like in a guy and basically described the typical pua as what she doesn't like- 'well groomed, cocky, self confident etc' and said she likes nerdy, quirky guys with a strange sense of humour.

Needless to say I was thrown off a little and figured this was one of those 'just needs lots of comfort, slightly insecure' types so I ended up just going for mainly comfort chat rather than any kinda cocky/arrogant dhving. I stupidly didn't time constrain as I was enjoying it and after a few hours it was her that ended up suggesting we leave. I was maybe a bit 'deep' too much and also described my ideal partner which prob didn't really fit into her character. From the way we parted, I feel like a day 3 is not going to happen. It was a good chat, but there was not really any game.

My question is, if a girl says she doesn't like self assured, well dressed guys etc, is this for real? Do you adopt whatever character she describes as her type or ignore her and continue as normal?

Girls are terrible at telling you what they want.

Girls will tell you for days about how they want prince charming who dotes over them but in reality if she's cute she probably has at least one "friend" who worships her and dotes over everything she does but you better believe he ain't sticking it to her anytime soon.

When you ask a girl "what do you look for in a guy" or "what kind of guys do you like", she isn't answering that question.

The question she is giving you the answer to is "What kind of guys do I think I SHOULD like?" or "What kind of guys does society tell me I should like".

I've never had a girl tell me "I love cocky guys" when you first meet. But after you act cocky funny around them they absolutely love it.

This girl is saying she loves nerdy guys because she might have dated a few of them or because she's friends with alot of nerds. But chances are her last few sexual partners weren't nerds.