Post subject: Turning a ONS to a FWB
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I met this HB9 on tinder (loving that shit btw, lost my virginity and got 3 lays on my first week there). Went to a bar for a few drinks and invited her to my place to watch a movie. She wanted to go to her's since it was closer and she had to get up early for school. So we get there and start watching a movie. Soon we go out for a smoke and I kiss her. When we get back in, we almost immediately start making out and having sex. In the morning I walk with her for a while til we arrive at a corner shop and she says she needs to go buy something. We kiss and she says it was great seeing me.

Here comes the issue: a few days later (on thursday) I text her saying that we should meet again before I go back (to the army). She asks me when I'm leaving and tells me she'll be out of town for the weekend. Now, I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks. Should I just no-contact her until a few days before I get back or what?

She was supposed to be just a ONS but the sex was so great that I definitely want to fuck her again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:37 pm 
The Grand Puba

Tell her you'll be gone for two weeks and you'll see her when you get back. Don't complicate it by trying to play it. You want her as a friend with benefits. If it was a guy that was a friend, you wouldn't call or text him unless you had something to say. You wouldn't update them on when you'd be back.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:57 am 
Dedicated Member

Agree. Tell her you had a great time, you'll look her up sometime, and leave it at that.