PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i opened this girl that was studying in the cafeteria and i sat down across from her to begin.
got into the attraction phase by displaying C+F and bantered while building rapport. she was smiling alot and made her laugh a good amount in set.

i began with small talk about our class and teacher (i hooked her from the start w/o a problem) we talked for about 15 minutes at most
during built rapportfor her to become comfortable with me.(towards the middle of the convo she started to like gaze of off and really gave me the impression she was not really caring i was getting more of the blase attention). i tired to make more interesting statements but i havent gamed in like two months nothing was flowing good. towards the end of the conversations i decided to move closer by her switching chairs so i can build kino (should of sat closer to begin with).

once i did it she slightly moved outward and talked for a couple of more minutes and then she ended up taking her things and leaving and made up some dumb excuse i just agreed with her and we parted our ways.

what did i do wrong in this set, why did i get the blase attention half way in and she wasn't she comfortable with me when i moved closer to her. whereas, ive done with to girls before or opening sets and just got close to her to begin with w/o and they do this....i know every girls different

i built rapport i dont get why. good advice i wanna learn for a next time
cheers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The set fizzled out. I know this is college game and not straight "daygame" per se, however in any environment in my book 15 minutes is a LONG ass time to try to keep things interesting with an initial approach when the intent is to engage, exchange some info, get some sparks going and close.

She got somewhat bored with the interaction and then when you moved closer it was not congruent with how she was feeling at the time. Women are led by emotions. When you moved closer she didn't FEEL like it was a natural progression so before long she got up to leave. This is the expected response.

In retrospect, when you were at a high note you could have closed and said "I gotta run to class, we should hang out sometime." Since she was FEELING engaged and flirty and at a high point, she may have agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Totally agree with oceanx. Kino must be a part of the escalation from the beginning. If you are in a set where you cannot touch her (your chairs are not close) you should try to move to a good position but NEVER do it if it would look forced or weird. If you cannot isolate her or at least kino her, 15 minutes of interaction would be nice. If it is going to be easy to see her again, go away. If not, try to tell her you were intrigued by her for something she does (his college carreer, a hobbie... whatever) and get his number.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The set fizzled out. I know this is college game and not straight "daygame" per se, however in any environment in my book 15 minutes is a LONG ass time to try to keep things interesting with an initial approach when the intent is to engage, exchange some info, get some sparks going and close.

She got somewhat bored with the interaction and then when you moved closer it was not congruent with how she was feeling at the time. Women are led by emotions. When you moved closer she didn't FEEL like it was a natural progression so before long she got up to leave. This is the expected response.

In retrospect, when you were at a high note you could have closed and said "I gotta run to class, we should hang out sometime." Since she was FEELING engaged and flirty and at a high point, she may have agreed.

okay make sense. say the set went well then it lasted 6 minutes per se. i left at a high point of the interaction and number closed. what causes women to flakes after. i read that women dont go for the meet up after you number close bc they dont know you that well causing them to flake even tho they gave u their number during the initial approach when you left at a high point? can you explain that so that wont happen to me. thankss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

okay make sense. say the set went well then it lasted 6 minutes per se. i left at a high point of the interaction and number closed. what causes women to flakes after. i read that women dont go for the meet up after you number close bc they dont know you that well causing them to flake even tho they gave u their number during the initial approach when you left at a high point? can you explain that so that wont happen to me. thankss
Flakes will always occur but there are ways to lessen them and every guy has their ways of attempting this and experimenting with ways to do this.

During the initial interaction, the more you can classily have her looking forward to getting with you sexually at some point in the future, the less chance she will flake.

With the intense vibe and eye contact you have with her along w/ your casual demeanor, she feels it for you.

Basically be smooth as baby shit, be classy, be playful, go kino, create a bond and then cut it at a high point.

If on the other hand after the interaction all she's thinking is "oh he was a cool guy and that was a decent chat" the chances of flaking will go up.

I've found that more time in set does not = less flakes. Until the first appointment with the girl, you're still the stranger that approached her. This does not of course include an instant date scenario where the two of you end up going to a private location as a part of the initial interaction.

Also as you found in this situation, it can be hard as fuck to keep things tight and crisp and exciting for that long during an approach.

Plus there's never a guarantee any particular girl isn't going to flake. As someone who values their time, I'd rather meet a few girls and take my chances with them than spend that same half hour trying to charm 1 girl who could still flake.

Other guys would rather lay it on thick with each girl they approach and try to stay in that first set for up to an hour or even more, and I respect that. Everyone's got their own style.