Post subject: tricky spot with HB 8.5
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

so i have an issue with this hb 8.5

she works for my business partners , and she knows that i recently broker up with my girlfriend .
we had 2 dates so far which were fun . she clearly indicated to me that she feels like kind of a rebound cause i just broker up with my ex .

i explained her that i like spending time with her , and she should not worry about that .
i saw the fact that on the second date she spoke to me about where this is going as a strong IOI from her
so we kissed on the first date and on the second one , i was working a lot on bulding comfort with her ..
and my next plan is to start with seduction and further escalation .
i called her on wednsday evening 2 days after our second date and she didnt pick up .
now i texted her today , and she offered me to come with her to workout .
i told her to buy my a pair of shorts and come to my office (i wanted her to see my business) and than we will go together .
she called me after 20 minutes and tells me that there is a change in plan and that she is going to pool and barbique with friends and we should meet next time . which is pretty unpleasent you can agree
i told her have fun and we said bie .

now i think she is trying to game me here to take her more serusly ,she told me few times already that i am confusing her . and i think she is trying to make me want her even more and chase her .
i am spouse to be at her office on monday , i dont relly know how to proceed .

i have to be honest - i really didnt like the fact that she decided to go with freinds to this pool shit .
i think there is also a chance she is bluffing just to make me mad .

who can i proceed from here ?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:35 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
i have to be honest - i really didnt like the fact that she decided to go with freinds to this pool shit .

Yeah, how dare she have a life of her own.

Not every single situation like this is a game, a test, a bluff or has hidden intentions. I think you're in a bit of a rush with your self entitlement of being amongst the top aspects of her life.

You've barely been on 2 dates. There's really no reason for you to be so affected by something so small. Ask her on a third date. Escalate. Do what you normally would by keeping things moving forward. Have sex with her. Enjoy yourselves and don't hyperventilate over meaningless issues.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, how dare she have a life of her own.

Not every single situation like this is a game, a test, a bluff or has hidden intentions. I think you're in a bit of a rush with your self entitlement of being amongst the top aspects of her life.

You've barely been on 2 dates. There's really no reason for you to be so affected by something so small. Ask her on a third date. Escalate. Do what you normally would by keeping things moving forward. Have sex with her. Enjoy yourselves and don't hyperventilate over meaningless issues.
you might be fucking wright ....
i am just surprised that she scheduald with me and than canceled
i dont like that ... cause i know i deserve a girls who rather spend time with me than any other options .

but i will take your advise i will just invite her to a 3rd date and try to escalate big time :)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:24 pm 
Read My Book

You're thinking to much.

She says she's going to a pool thing, she's going to a pool thing. Whether she's lying or not isn't for you to worry about or determine. All you have to worry about is whether or not you still want to see her after she flakes, and if your answer to that is "Yes" then bring it up is futile.

You obviously stand a chance. You're just getting a bit confused and the emotions are catching up with you. Chill man.. And if you just got out of a relationship you should be chilling anyway. Theres no rush in trying to become emotionally about someone else too soon.

Play it cool. When you see her take action..

Whats the furthest you've gone with her so far?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're thinking to much.

She says she's going to a pool thing, she's going to a pool thing. Whether she's lying or not isn't for you to worry about or determine. All you have to worry about is whether or not you still want to see her after she flakes, and if your answer to that is "Yes" then bring it up is futile.

You obviously stand a chance. You're just getting a bit confused and the emotions are catching up with you. Chill man.. And if you just got out of a relationship you should be chilling anyway. Theres no rush in trying to become emotionally about someone else too soon.

2 dates both were good , kissed and some kino . good connection . its been 2 weeks since last date .she has been sick for the last week. she knows i am a go getter .. she knows i am very successful in business , and in first date she moved first time i tried to kiss her , after 10 minutes i followed her to the bathroom pushed her to the wall and kissed her again this time she didn't move !!
i decided to chill about her and be honest next time i see her . i will tell her that if she wants to hang out with me she needs to be more responsive and not play hide and seek .
she keeps telling me that when we are alone she feels good and fun but when other people are around i am a player and she doesn't like .
but this is me and i am not going to change it , she needs to earn me treating her different near other people
i feel like the key here is just honesty , and she must understand that i have no problem to walk away .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:
You're thinking to much.

2 dates both were good , kissed and some kino . good connection . its been 2 weeks since last date .she has been sick for the last week. she knows i am a go getter .. she knows i am very successful in business , and in first date she moved first time i tried to kiss her , after 10 minutes i followed her to the bathroom pushed her to the wall and kissed her again this time she didn't move !!
i decided to chill about her and be honest next time i see her . i will tell her that if she wants to hang out with me she needs to be more responsive and not play hide and seek .
she keeps telling me that when we are alone she feels good and fun but when other people are around i am a player and she doesn't like .
but this is me and i am not going to change it , she needs to earn me treating her different near other people
i feel like the key here is just honesty , and she must understand that i have no problem to walk away .
You don't say it, you show it rico.

Women aren't moved by your words they are moved by your actions. So anything you still have to "say" hasn't been rooted in you deeply enough for a woman to respect just yet. Thats a fault of no one but your own. You have to cultivate the inner strength that a woman can pickup on without you having to say much of anything.

If you time is valuable and she disrespects her time, but you still want to see her again is your time valuable? Would you let someone in business continue to waste your time? Scheduling meetings and then not showing up? SO why would you allow a girl to do it? Just because she's attractive? She doesn't respect that. And that is part of the reason you are experiencing what you are experiencing with her.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i totally get the concept of what you say , in my case it only happened once , and i told her the day after that i don't accept that kind of things .