Post subject: Tinder issues
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

There are these women on Tinder that have obvious motives other than dating. Some of them are trying to get social media followers. There are others that are trying to sell something. I've been running into these women who are trying to sell Herbalife, but fact of it they are usually HB8's, 9's and 10's. I like those numbers. So when I get matches with them, I try to run them like any other woman. But since they have other motives, I'm having difficulty to getting to the point of meeting up even though I can get a phone number. Is there any guy here that has experienced these types and been able to break through or are they just a waste of time?

Post subject: Re: Tinder issues
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey JZ,

I run into these women all the time and the first thing I do is Report them, then Unmatch them. First, they're probably not who they appear to be in there profile. Second, they only have one agenda and that isn't meeting guys, it's opening their wallets.

Major props for any PUA who can turn that dynamic on it's head and get a result.

It seems unlikely they will show any interest in a guy who's looking for women on Tinder, unless that guys going to open his wallet.

Steer clear is my advice. Spend your time on those looking for a 10 like yourself!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:09 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Hey JZ,

I run into these women all the time and the first thing I do is Report them, then Unmatch them. First, they're probably not who they appear to be in there profile. Second, they only have one agenda and that isn't meeting guys, it's opening their wallets.

Major props for any PUA who can turn that dynamic on it's head and get a result.

It seems unlikely they will show any interest in a guy who's looking for women on Tinder, unless that guys going to open his wallet.

Steer clear is my advice. Spend your time on those looking for a 10 like yourself!!
I get what you're saying. I don't care enough to report them...that's their hustle. I suppose my what I'm really saying is that if I'm up close and personal I wouldn't see this as an issue. The fact that they have different motives, seems the barrier I'm trying to get around.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
There are these women on Tinder that have obvious motives other than dating. Some of them are trying to get social media followers. There are others that are trying to sell something. I've been running into these women who are trying to sell Herbalife, but fact of it they are usually HB8's, 9's and 10's. I like those numbers. So when I get matches with them, I try to run them like any other woman. But since they have other motives, I'm having difficulty to getting to the point of meeting up even though I can get a phone number. Is there any guy here that has experienced these types and been able to break through or are they just a waste of time?
Um, they are scam artists, not on there to date you. Seriously dude, use your brain.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Um, they are scam artists, not on there to date you. Seriously dude, use your brain.
You are saying that even though they are scam artists and that they are not susceptible to being seduced? The flaw in what you are saying is that they are still women. That's like saying that you can't date a stripper, waitress, or bartender because they are not there to date you.

One of the examples I used was the herbalife type. You'll see them in their pictures in bikinis and tight clothing...but eventually you will come across a picture of them with some kind of herbalife quote. I had never reached out to one because I knew that was an ad. However, one made contact with me. We got to the point of the conversation that we should meet up and go out. We did exactly that. I even told her that I didn't contact her because I thought she was on there to sell something. Her response to that was she does use it to generate customers, mostly, but she also wants to have a relationship. So, I decided that I wasn't going to pass on those anymore. So here's my sticking point...I can get a phone number, but I'm having difficulties setting up a date afterwards.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:00 pm 

I'd be surprised if you picked one up.

I would actually say some of them are probably dudes... And I think they probably are just there to sell.

Hell I've even gone on Tinder before as a girl (for research purposes... quickest way to figure out how NOT to message a girl on Tinder is by seeing how all the other guys do it).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
You are saying that even though they are scam artists and that they are not susceptible to being seduced? The flaw in what you are saying is that they are still women. That's like saying that you can't date a stripper, waitress, or bartender because they are not there to date you.

One of the examples I used was the herbalife type. You'll see them in their pictures in bikinis and tight clothing...but eventually you will come across a picture of them with some kind of herbalife quote. I had never reached out to one because I knew that was an ad. However, one made contact with me. We got to the point of the conversation that we should meet up and go out. We did exactly that. I even told her that I didn't contact her because I thought she was on there to sell something. Her response to that was she does use it to generate customers, mostly, but she also wants to have a relationship. So, I decided that I wasn't going to pass on those anymore. So here's my sticking point...I can get a phone number, but I'm having difficulties setting up a date afterwards.
Dude. You need to wake up. These pictures aren't the pictures of the girl selling the products! Like CharlesFinley said, I bet are dudes, and some are even bots. Even that example you use she is just jerking your chain to get you to buy shit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:23 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dude. You need to wake up. These pictures aren't the pictures of the girl selling the products! Like CharlesFinley said, I bet are dudes, and some are even bots. Even that example you use she is just jerking your chain to get you to buy shit.
Really? I guess I didn't understand what was happening then. When I fucked her and didn't buy shit, I didn't really understand she was jerking my chain.

As for the bots and dudes...their voices on the phone don't sound like bots or dudes. But I do know that there are a lot of fakes out there...even with the ones that seem like normal girls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So why are you asking for advice if you are closing these girls?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:01 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
If you are having to ask this, it's obvious that you didn't read the question. Or you're trying deflect that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, especially since all these girls that you somehow have interpreted was only one girl and I made it clear that she made initial contact...but you wanted to make the statement that she was jerking my chain.

But I know guys like you. It's going to be more important to be right than anything else.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
If you are having to ask this, it's obvious that you didn't read the question. Or you're trying deflect that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, especially since all these girls that you somehow have interpreted was only one girl and I made it clear that she made initial contact...but you wanted to make the statement that she was jerking my chain.

But I know guys like you. It's going to be more important to be right than anything else.
From my experience most of these girls are scammers, or not even girls, and not even their real picture, just pure internet marketing using tinder. If you actually managed to close someone who is using tinder to sell freaking Herbalife, you are the one who should be telling us what to do, not vice versa.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

From my experience most of these girls are scammers, or not even girls, and not even their real picture, just pure internet marketing using tinder. If you actually managed to close someone who is using tinder to sell freaking Herbalife, you are the one who should be telling us what to do, not vice versa.
Not that I want to go back and forth with you because I don't. When I said she approached me, means that I didn't do the approaching. Therefore she initiated the contact in order for us to get close. So right now the only advice I could give is wait for them to contact you.

But now I'm having a hard time with your credibility on the whole issue. First you're telling me to use my brain and how obvious it is that they are scam artists and now you have had multiple experiences on the matter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Never met any Herbalife chicks or chicks looking to sell anything (I'd report them for being stupid). I've had some of the scam site bots and report those.

And some chicks are just looking to promote/get people on their IG but that's 1% of chicks where I live and most aren't active and matching with me.

I wouldn't waste my time with these chicks but I would go hard on the cocky-funny and see where it goes. If they bring up their product ignore them and keep busting.