Post subject: Thoughts on this one...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Put up an online profile for PoF on July 24 or so. This spanish woman (38) sends me a message on the 24th. Get her number after about 3 messages. Gives me her # on 07/26. She is very pretty imo and she knows it.

Send her a txt on 07/29 saying hello. Call her the next night (07/30). I like to keep the convos typically < 30 minutes. She asks when we are going to meet and I tell her I'm free that next coming Tuesday (08/05). She gives a "Tuesday? that's like a week away...My friends are spontaneous and don't know that far ahead." I ask her if that day doesn't work and she can't commit to it then tell me what day is better for her and I can check my schedule. She commits to meeting me on Tuesday (08/05).

She txts me a few times over the weekend. I respond a few hours later and keep it short because I was busy.

Monday (08/04) afternoon I send her a txt asking her what kind of trouble she caused over the weekend. She responds with some stuff about blah blah blah

Tuesday afternoon (08/05) I send her a txt at 1pm saying "See you tonight at 7"

She responds with "It's not looking promising for tonight...will need to reschedule =( "

I respond with "Ok. I'm free Thursday night or, next Tuesday night. Lmk what your schedule looks like over the next week and we can work something out =)"

She responds with "=) Will do. Thx"

Then at like 8pm she sends me another txt asking how my day was and that I seem like a very busy guy.

I respond with simply "Day went well just seemed long. Ya, I can get pretty busy... =P"

She comes back with "Will you have time for dating? Latins can be a handful =) "

I have a feeling this woman is used to be chased like crazy and since I'm not really doing that she might be a bit put off? Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:29 pm 

I think she's on the fence about you... and likes the attention you're giving her.

Give it one more go. Set a date and a time and tell her she's buying the first round cause she flaked on you the last time... If she cancels, you gotta next that shit, man.