PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys I work at a coffee shop that is always busy and I am trying to game this girl that comes in anyone know how I should approach this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I should add my idea was/is to write my number and something like your cute text me on a sleeve and put it on her drink. The problem is I never have a chance to talk to her because the store I work in is too busy all the time. Is this idea cheese.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Perhaps that's too forward. Try some humor. How about a statement on a napkin ...perhaps some test runs on others to see how it goes...but just because it's works for some, may not guarantee it'll work on her. Just my thoughts and I'll move forward as to what I would do! Just don't get fired bro!!!

In efforts to be more green, we ask that you rinse out your cup and return it...the person that used that same cup before you, well, they FORGOT!!! :) Any questions or comments, text me (insert digits) Thank you and have an AWESOME day!

Don't forget the happy face after the FORGOT in caps...either way, she'd have to be a complete doofus to take it seriously!!! I left out the name purposely to arouse interest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

In efforts to be more green, we ask that you rinse out your cup and return it...the person that used that same cup before you, well, they FORGOT!!! :) Any questions or comments, text me (insert digits) Thank you and have an AWESOME day!

Don't forget the happy face after the FORGOT in caps...either way, she'd have to be a complete doofus to take it seriously!!!
I would say dont give her your number, usually a bad policy but if you do this is a great way to do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

@Mcfearson???

What's the verdict? Did it work you or did you get fired?