Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Was meant to post this ages ago. I'll be copying and pasting my journal from the Toronto lair (PSI).

Fclose

Alright, as I mentioned earlier I had a way more detailed post (imagine that) before but my iPhone ate it...lol Anyways, in August two Japanese girls moved into my building's basement apt. (Akira Hb7.8 and Kiki Hb6) I opened and chatted with them on the first day that they moved in. Nothing major just made them a laugh, a few negs here and there and general conversation. My roommate (theslacker21) and I ended up hanging out with them in their apartment by chance a couple days later, where we did more PU I DHV'd about books (my favourite author is Japanese), me travelling to various countries in the Asia, we established future reasons to hang out like showing them the bars in the area, Wonderland etc and just generally entertained them. If you ever need someone to help you with some FOB Asian chicks theslacker is your man, he knew the right amount of animation to make them laugh. I just tried to take the conversation to a more sexual area without freaking there conservative minds out! lol I did it by asking them what like, cute, girl, hot, sexy and of course sex is in Japanese. At some point we ended up on my fb profile which allowed her to see me with all these different ladies and we joked about me having girls in New York, London, Tokyo etc... . I got us to take pics together hugging and stuff to build kino and I pointed at Akira in a pic and said "kawaii" (cute) and she pointed at me and said "kawaii." As we left, I set up a drink date for Thurs night. I read somewhere that with Asians you want to come across as a guy who makes them feel comfortable but also has an edge.

Thurs Night
Thurs she came over early saying she wanted to pre-drink, she had the I want to fuck you eyes going I accidentally came to the door shirtless (ok..ok it was on purpose). After dressing up, I showed her my baby photos which, she loved, it provided me with plenty of material; jokes & stories and enabled me to sit extremely close to her and gently brush her arm/breast with my elbow as I pointed out certain pictures.

Later on we went to a bar about 5mins from my place, we played darts with her on my team and some Japanese drinking game. I built more and more sexual tension between Akira and I by hugging her and holding her waist when we won games, telling her to kiss my dart for good luck (I know what you're thinking and you should be ashamed!) and so on. Eventually, we were seated in a booth and theSlacker was distracting Kiki while I had an intimate conversation with Akira, when something just popped in my head "fuck it, let me do something sexy and wild that I've never done before!" I started to rub her inner thigh under the table slowly making my way up towards her sacred temple lol (she was wearing jeans by the way). I felt my heart racing and expected her to swat my hand away or jump up to go to the bathroom. But nope, our conversation trickled down, her voice trembled and I felt her squirm a little more the closer I got to her pussy and then bam! she got distracted by her Kiki who brought up some argument they had earlier with someone. As they got more into their discussion, she pushed my hand away! I was like shit I was so close! Anyways, for the rest of the night I had my arm around her and as we walked home we held hands (aaaw) we hugged goodnight and she kissed my cheek.

For the next month or so I was really busy sarging/dating on the weekends, working and classes started so I was unable to go on a day3 with Akira despite her asking me to a few times. I made sure to keep in touch via flirtatious texts and FB. Finally, mid September I had my schedule sorted out, giving me some free time during the week. I set up another drink date except this time just the two of us...I asked her to came up to my place beforehand and I gave her a tour, because I read that if a girl sees your apt/room before a date she's more likely to come back at the end of it . The date was great we played a bunch of Japanese drinking games (those dudes drink a lot man!), I overcame the language barrier by being really animated with my humour and we were seated next to each other so I was building sexual tension by touching her arm/back, whispering in her ear and intense EC. Just when there was a lull in the conversation I remembered my under the table expedition from the previous date and that I never quite reached the summit... I felt the adrenaline rush through my body as I decided to go for it again. This time she was wearing a skirt so her reactions were way more intense, I moved my hand up and down her inner thigh slowly each time getting slightly closer to her pussy, she grabbed my arm, squeezed but didn't push it away, it was on! I purposely delayed reaching her pussy to build up her anticipation and when I put my hand down her panties boy was she fucking wet... Her thighs came together trapping my hand in between, she could barely contain herself, I felt like we were going to get caught at any moment by one the waitresses and it was exhilarating! After a few minutes of fingering her I leaned and whispered "Let's get out of here." We went back to my place and I'll save the rest of the gruesome details for your imagination but it was one of the most intense sexual experiences I've ever had. We had been hooking up at least twice a week since but we haven't spoken for the last two weeks because she saw me outside my place with my other FB. lol

What I Learnt
She's upset with me because she envisioned us having a monogamous relationship and while I'm not really concerned that she's pissed, for future reference I need to let girls know what my true intentions are early on, as I did with my other FB. I guess I felt that because she's a FOB Asian she wouldn't go for a FWB situation, so I let her assume we were headed to girlfriend and boyfriend land in order to fclose... I also learnt that your interactions don't have to be perfect, sure there was some awkwardness due to the language barrier and initial shyness of the girls but that just meant we had to work harder to build comfort. Akira, later told me that the first time I attempted to climb "Mount Everest" she was shocked and turned on at the same time so she didn't quite know how to react but once Kiki spoke to her she broke out of that frame and felt uncomfortable thus the rejection, the second time there were no distractions and she was so intensely turned on by the experience that her original plan to make me wait for it got thrown out the window. And so I learnt that it's pays to push the boundaries sexually, if you want sex sounds simple enough right? But I can't lie alcohol played it's part...haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Fri Night - 07/10/2011

theShowman, Blackknight, Footlong, theSlacker21 and I went to "Rehab" nightclub in Oakville. The place was pretty cool, two floors big ass patio and plenty of women sounds like a good combo. :-) Everyone was opening sets but here were my main ones.

Two HBlonde 8s that BK opened
BK: Have you met Rico?
Blondes: Are you Rico!
Me: You're damn right I am, Rrrrrrico!
Blondes: Rrrrrrico Suave!

I just realised how many times we said Rico! lol Anyways, I joked with them for a bit and BK left to check on the boys at which point the girls said they wanted to go dance and asked if I was coming I said sure. We get to the dance floor and we're having a blast taking pictures together and etc and they were clearly both attracted to me, I just had to pick one. The thing is I knew that if I started to grind with one of the girls the other one would feel left out and pull her away so I told them I would be back and went to find BK but he was in another set and so was everybody else!

Jennifer
As I walked past this 6 set on the patio I thought I overheard them say something racist about black guys. Obviously, I'm black so one would think I took offence...wrong...I thought "hey, were they just saying something about black guys? I could use that to open them!" haha plus it's fun calling girls out on their bullshit and allowing them to qualify themselves. b-) I looked over my shoulder and locked eye contact with an Hb8.5 in the group turned around and went straight in:

Me: (smiling) Were you guys just saying something about black guys?
Hb8.5: No..no honey we were talking about brown guys!
Me: What? What's wrong with brown guys?
Hb8.5: I don't know, we just don't like them.
Me: Are you sure?
Hb8.5: I swear! I promise we weren't, my step dad is black...
Me: Oh please don't tell you've got "black friends..."What's your name?
Hb8.5: Haha, I'm Jennifer!

Jennifer grabbed my waist with one arm and pushed her herself up against me and put her other arm on my shoulder. I pushed her off me and said "Wow...wow...we just met and you're already trying to take advantage of me I know I'm sexy but damn, Is she always like this?" She replied don't be like that, grabs me again and pulls herself in even closer, this time I relented (don't judge me, a man can only take so much!) At this point our faces were so close we were practically talking cheek to cheek, she was looking into my eyes and I felt what she wanted because I wanted it too but going back to what happened the previous weekend, I couldn't break the sexual tension by kissing her, especially with her friends standing right there so I pulled my head back (which was no small task, she was very very sexy and her aggressiveness turned me on too) At this point BK walked by I said whats up to him and when he walked away the girls looked surprised. I came to my senses and realized that I can't associate myself with racists even for a SNL. I told Jennifer I was going back to my friends, she asked me to stay and I said I would be back. I never came back...

Overall, I had a blast with the guys as per usual but it was a bad night for me in terms of PU not a single close, I was very disappointed
Quote:
had an interesting experience in Tim Hortons, BK wrote about it in "Que's Log":
Quote:
Footlong, Kiz_n, theslacker, theshowman and I had a reverse experience at timmies on friday. After club we went to timmies to talk about our game. At the line up one girl was so loud and saying that we are taking forever to order our coffee. Theshowman replied saying we all are gay and we are checking out the cashier guy. Then she looks at footlong says nice jacket he replies 'Walmart $2.99" she was like "really? with the vest" He replied "$3.99 with the vest". Then she looked at my shoes and said it looks crazy.

Anyways she was trying to talk to all of us but we kept giving her harsh answers. In another words we are being rude. We all sit down and started to talk about our night and the girl just comes to us and started to have a conversation with us. We all were in a funny mode so we started to pick on her.

Her: Where you guys from
Kiz_n: I am from china (he is black btw)
Her: Where were you guys before you came to this Timmies?
Me: At another Timmies!
Footlong: (Looks dead serious) When was the last time you let five guys gangbang you?
Her: Stunned* I am married
Kiz_n: We just met and you're already telling us about your problems!
Her: No, this is my husband (shows his picture). He is a personal trainer and boxer
Me: I suggest you using his treadmill once in a while

She carried on the conversation for a long time with us. We were calling her out on all these stuff cause we were just having fun, not cause we hated her or anything. Girls are doing the same thing, they just wanna see how much they can push you around.
What I Learnt
I suffer from from premature ejectulation (not ejaculation, don't get it twisted) :-p Even when my sets are going extremely well sometimes, I'll make up an excuse in my head to eject... No idea why but I just do, maybe I feel the pressure of having to take the sets further, I don't know... What I do know is I ejected out of 3 sets that a had a lot of potential, granted one was for ethical reasons (racism) which I feel was completely valid but the other two I could've have advanced much further than I chose to. During our discussion about game that night we came to a realization about what we've been doing wrong in the club. As theShowman so eloquently put it, If you're a business that specializes in selling to a particular market, you can't then apply those same sales techniques to a completely different market, you have to adapt. Meaning we've been bringing bar/pub game which is more conversational to nightclubs which are more about high energy, dancing and dominance. It really comes down to these two main factors... Girls come to a bar/pub to meet guys, drink, chat and have fun in the process. Girls come to a nightclub to meet guys, drink, dance and have fun partying. Remember to calibrate to your target market...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Fri Night - 14/10/2011

Great lair talk with Big Mike and Ranger very honest, knowledgable and surprisingly down to earth guys. I definitely picked up (no pun intended) a lot of key info with regards to night game. I was also ecstatic to meet Fable for the first time, just talking to him for 20mins he actually shifted my whole thinking on SNLs. If you haven't read his or TheShowman's journals your missing out BIG TIME! And no I didn't ask him to sign my boxers! :-P

Maddy's
Weird night at Maddy's demographically speaking but hey like Big Mike said, no excuses...I started off really slow that night, had tons of AA but by the last hour or so I felt really confident and did well.

Ecuadorean Sisters 2Set:
didn't use any major opener I just went up and said "hi" joked with them a bit and asked where they were from:

Them: Ecuador...(they looked away)
Me: Interesting are you guys Canadian though?
Them: Well, yeah we...(I cut them off)
Me: Because you guys sound like you're fresh of the boat!
My Target: (smiled and turned to me) Really?! We've been here since we were so little, we really don't sound Canadian to you?
Me: It's so bad I was about to call immigration on you guys!

They laughed and with the bitch shields disarmed, BK came in, (perfect timing btw) to distract my obstacle, the sister. At this point, my target started to give me IOIs (open body language, asking me qualifying questions & etc). I have to admit I dropped the ball here because I didn't stay congruent with my C&F attitude I used to disarm them and she took her sister inside for a drink, Damn!

A while later I had opened a few times but I wasn't really hooking my sets... While I joked around with few guys from the forum (nice meeting you Uzzey) theShowman was killing it in a 2set of Scottish girls. When he was done we went back in and he pushed me to open what was my best set of the night then, that I had little to no AA.

Catherine HB9
After a couple more good sets I opened and #closed an HB9 blonde called Catherine, part of a 5set.

Catherine: Guys are such perves!
Me: (Over my right shoulder) Why would you say that?
As she started to explain I noticed a tattoo behind her ear. So I interrupted her to ask how many she has and she pointed at her ear, arm and pussy...(cough cough)
Me: We've been talking for like a 1 minute, you're already pointing at your crotch, and guys are the perves!
Catherine: (She laughs, steps closer to and grabs my arm) Funny! but wait that was different!

One of her guy friends was extremely grabby with her but every time he got her attention for a few seconds, I didn't chase after her and she came back to me. I love how this set went, I was unfazed by her sexiness or her compliments, played a little mysterious with her (not telling her my name when she was basically begging for it), her friends accepted me and were very playful, plus I #closed on a really cool & high note. If we had a little more time and two of her friends hadn't been guys (who were clearly into her) she could have been enjoying some borewors back at my place or in an alleyway (a certain bald man's favourite location). lol

What I Learnt
Of course I took in a host of lessons from the lair talk. But I'm going to focus on what I learned sarging with the boys. You have stay in set as long as possible and push through bitch shields, the Ecuadorian sisters were extremely unreceptive in the beginning but fuck it I stayed, bitch shields don't really faze me anymore because I know it's a front. When they see how fun and awesome I am they will fall in love me :-p I can't let a slow start mess up my whole night, sometimes you can have bad set after bad set and then there will be that one that turns things around you'll be opening left and right. After the start I had, I normally get lost in my own head thinking "this night sucks, maybe it's just not the night for me or fuck this I'm done." Now every time I had one of those thoughts I reminded myself that it's bullshit and there aren't any excuses. Then I ended up having had one of my best sets ever...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I learned a good lesson from that night about wing game.
- enter when the sets are laughing
- enter with lower energy
Very true BK, it's best to enter on a high note and with lower energy than your wing as to not steal the set. Speaking of lessons we've been learning so much in the past couple of weeks it's ridiculous. Like we were talking about before it's like we can see the Matrix, lol I don't want to get carried away though because I'm far from being Neo. b-) But I've been noticing a lot more situations that I wouldn't have 3 months ago. For example, today my female co-worker was helping this guy out with a tux rental, fitting and based on their body language as he exchanged money with her at the cash register, I thought to myself "There's some attraction between those two", low and behold 10mins later they hugged and kissed goodbye (I was too far to hear them speak)...Coincidence? I think not because I've been consistently reading situations like this these days.

My Split Personalities :shock:

I touched on adapting to your target market in a previous post and I just wanted share some things I've been learning and trying out related to this. I've got three primary personalities depending on my mood and my environment. Firstly, I've got the high energy almost clownish, yet dominant me who mostly comes out when I'm partying or hanging out with my friends, Secondly, I've got a mid range energy serious but cocky/dead-pan funny version of me which mostly comes out at work or when I'm gaming and a third mid-low energy confident, intellectual and contemplative me when I'm having philosophical conversations. What I find difficult to do habitually is access these different personalities types whenever I want to. Why do I need to? Gaming of course, at the end of the day not all girls are the same so they respond to a variant of personality types just like they might need various emotional needs.

The first one is awesome because I'll be building a lot of rapport and making girls piss they're pants laughing but, it's horrible because I'm not viewed as sexy, I'm just a clown. Although, when I tone it down a bit it's marvellous for club game. The third one is probably my favourite because I find philosophical discussion stimulating and educational but if you've noticed this doesn't really occur that often with the girls we meet (I'm just saying :- ). Anyway, out of those 3 the one I've acquired attraction with the most consistently and quickly is the second one, I feel it works for me because it's seductive, I speak at a slower pace, I have a lower tonality in my voice, use a lot of eye contact, I try to balance being very funny with being cocky/honest which I imagine, puts girls I'm gaming in a position of knowing I'm confident around women but being uncertain as to whether I'm a cocky bastard, a clown, plus my honesty means I might just be a truthful guy & so on...ultimately intriguing her and turning her on. From FBK's perspective I'm making her experience a wide range of emotions. Another good thing about this personality is that I can go from making her burst out laughing to telling her my life's ambition in the blink of an eye and it's completely congruent. My main goals on this journey, are to learn as much as possible from the material available, from the people I associate with (Fable, theShowman, Blackknight, Footlong and many more) and to adequately access my various personality types in order to seduce a wide demographic of ladies regardless of my mood or my environment...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ENA TIME

It's been a while so I want to do a Self ENA so here we go, these were my areas to improve when I did my last Self ENA (see previous post):
EN1: Find the right balance between cocky funny and maintain my confidence throughout.
EN2: Push the boundaries a little more and tease the girls I like more.
EN4: Assert my dominance over women and not be fazed by negative energy or shit tests.
EN5: Balance between coming across as a player and relationship guy.
EN6: Stop caring about the outcome so that I can be honest without apologizing. Which will in turn actually help me to achieve the more favourable outcome.
EN7: Improve on my body language.
EN8: Be less direct by building sexual tension through subtle innuendo.

Now:
EN1: Reputation:
I'm now coming across as confident & funny like before minus the humble. lol I'm finding it easier to maintain my confidence throughout my interactions and find that even when an extremely HB is showing me interest I can keeping my frame. BK told me the other day that my C&F is working really well for these days.
EN2: Range of Emotions:
The range of emotions provide girls has definitely expanded, I'm teasing girls that I'm attracted to way more than I used, I'm not afraid to call them out on their B.S and I don't panic and try to comfort them if I piss them off.
EN3: Address the Child
I've gotten better with the playful aspects of the inner child and making them feel like a little child but I could still do with some improvement.
EN4: Dominance
I've been working a lot on dominance and I've been reaping the benefits. With a dominant frame I'm not that fazed by negativity or shit tests anymore. Especially in club game I've been getting more and more compliance just based on being a dominant male i.e. girls thanking me for pulling them away from weird dudes and etc. I don't ask for phone no. anymore, I demand them. I control my interactions subliminally through innuendo and talking about certain topics that I know will spark certain reaction.
EN5: Abandonment
Definitely not giving off the relationship vibe early anymore which is great. But while I think girls are less afraid about me abandoning them, I don't think they're quite sure what I'm going to do, not so great.
EN6: Honesty
I've adopted an abundance mentality so as I poignantly put it before I'm not afraid to call girls out on the B.S. lol Which I've seen causes women to qualify themselves, I'm very honest with girls these days and while it may anger them sometimes, it fundamentally makes them more attracted to me.
EN7: Safety
Through observing people like theShowman I've improved my body language tremendously, almost to the point where it's part of my subconscious. Although, when I'm nervous I still find myself looking away, fidgeting and rocking back and forth while I talk to a girl. I've also been displaying that I can physically protect a girl from other males lately, I've noticed that's it's more psychological than physical though.
EN8: Sexuality
I actually had to tone down this area and I have within reason. I did this by still being sexual but more so through innuendo and basically just showing girls that I want them but I don't need them. (Thanks for latter, Fable)
EN9: High value sperm
This has been the area I've developed in the most (virtual pat on the back). :-p Before I said "Girls find me intelligent, funny, short but attractive. Although I'm lacking in other ENs such dominance." Well I haven't grown taller lol but I've become more dominant. Two things I've been doing that's built attraction with girls extremely quickly is 1. taking girls on the journey of my life past experiences, present experiences and future goals but not too much, you have to be selective about what you tell them. 2. Talking about other girls (not in a "Check out this chick I banged yesterday!" way), I mostly tell them stories about girls that I've met maybe show them a picture or two on FB and let them create their own stories. You'd be astonished at what the imagination can produce.
EN10: homosexuality
Nope, I have never been asked if I was a homosexual.

Areas to improve:
EN1: Show girls that I will protect their reputation.
EN2: Simply push the boundaries more to spark a more emotional response.
EN4: I want to be more congruent with my dominance, because sometimes I do it but kind of half heartedly and people can sense these things.
EN7: Take advantage of making women feel safe from other males more.
EN8: Build more sexual tension through, EC, kino, innuendo etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Fri 28/10/11
Halloween and its Morphin' time!

As some of you may have deduced I was a Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger, Red to be exact. :) It was pretty crazy, I swear I experienced at least 30% of what's its like to be a celebrity. Screaming girls and guys (uh), hugs from random strangers and paparazzi minus the sexual propositions :(( and drug addiction rehab :)) While it was awesome its also not for the feint hearted; being opened so aggressively left, right and centre can be exciting and intimidating simultaneously. I was in costume and didn't really give a fuck so I was opening sets from the moment I got onto the bus, the subway and was walking on the streets to the club district. Stopping women and saying silly stuff like, "Citizen, of Toronto how is your night going? Call me at 1-800-Red Ranger." lol

Got into TIME nightclub with theslacker21 (Satan) and met TheShowman (Borat) & BK (Robin the Boy Kumar, don't ask lol) inside. From the moment I was on the dancefloor I started high fivin' every set in sight, dancing with girls, posing for pictures etc I felt like a fucking Rockstar! I don't really like using the term "in state" but that's what it was, I'm going to say I was in "The Zone." There were too many sets to even post about so I'm going to focus on my main one.

Catwoman (Hb8.5) and Black Cat(Hb9)

I went up to these two lovely ladies and stuck my hand out, shook Catwoman's hand, held onto it spun her around, then did a little arm pop & lock move sticking my hand out for BlackCat to shake lol They loved it. Next thing I get turned around by another group of girls who wanted a picture with me so I greeted them, took the picture and went back to Catwoman and Black Cat. I had my arms around they're shoulders and they were leaning towards me to hear my spiel through my Power Ranger helmet, Once I made them laugh BK came over to join us, right on time! I introduced him and he began to focus on Black Cat, so Catwoman was all mine. I positioned myself with my back leaning against the bar asked her some logistical questions in between the C&F.

Me: So you're Catwoman and she's...
Catwoman: Black Cat...We're doing the whole Marvel vs DC thing.
Me: Nice! I think I just got a nerd boner...
Catwoman: Haha! So what do you?
Me: You mean besides saving lives?
Catwoman: (Smiles) Yeah, what does a Power Ranger do in his downtime?
Me: Well us Rangers are complicated beings, we like to dance to LMFAO, chill in the command centre, shoot the shit you know...Ranger shit...
Catwoman: I totally get it typical Ranger shit, just like Catwoman shit...
Me: Yeah, stealing diamonds, scratching random guys...Catwoman shit...haha
Catwoman: Haha What's your name?
Me: (I pull her in by her whip) Red Ranger but you can call me Red...no, in fact because you've been stealing that's Mr. Ranger to you.
Catwoman: haha No fair. (She asks BK what my name is and he perfectly responds with Red. She asked TheShowman the same question later and he gave the same perfect response facken awesome wing men)
Me: (I asked Black Cat what her name was, she told me, girls suck at winging lol) haha Now I know your name but I don't just give out mine so easily...
Catwoman: (Smiles) I have to work for it...
Me: Exactly...
Catwoman: You must be hot in that costume...
Me: Thank you...
Catwoman: haha! You're funny! If you're not careful I might have to use my whip on you, Mr. Ranger.
Me: (Boing!) Go ahead because by the way, the muscles here...are not the costume it's all me...

At this point I was holding her waist and pulling at her whip a little, her hand was on my chest. BK was building attraction with the obstacle and the girls offered to buy us drinks. I responded with "I'll take off my mask if you get me a Sex on the Beach! I know it must be killing you to find out how sexy I am." While they ordered I got enthusiastically called over by a random mixed set (2 guys 3 girls). I went over to dance with them for a bit and one HB was really aggressive and started to grind on me. But my beloved :-p Catwoman was much much more sexy than her so I ejected and returned to BK & the girls. First thing they said when I got back was, "Where'd you go? I thought you left us..." I actually didn't have a solid response for this, they were clearly a little jealous at the attention I was getting and that can only build more attraction but I think I could have addressed the comment here a little better. Anyways, I made my big reveal and she didn't seem the slightest bit disappointed, I said "Bet you didn't expect the Red Ranger to such a handsome black guy huh..." She responded by kissing me, I kissed her for a couple seconds then pushed her away and whispered "Not yet, Not here" in her ear. After a while the girls told us to stay by the bar because they were going to the bathroom and Black Cat's costume requires help.

We weren't about to wait for them so we linked back up with Satan & Borat and start ripping the dance floor apart, we made a circle with a mixed set where Robin the Kumar starts battling yes battling with one of the guys in the set. After he was done I went in Red Ranger style flying kicks and all! And I got challenged by a really fucking sexy blonde chick, naturally I put her in her place (ego much) and while she shook her ass, I couldn't help imagining her dancing on top of a certain Borewors like that. :YMHUG: What I didn't know at the time was that this mixed set was actually a professional dance crew and we held our own, fucking awesome!

BK and I decided to go looking for our girls and we found them on the patio chatting with 3 or 4 guys. BK went in first with lots of energy and grabs his girl and 3 AFCs checked into the masturbation hotel. 1 guy stayed and was flirting with Catwoman, I can't lie I was little apprehensive about going to take her but once I spoke to TheShowman (he simply said go and get your girl) and saw BK do what he did I grew a pair. I marched there grabbed my girl she screams "Red Ranger!" and 1 more AFC checked in. This happened about 3 times that night and every time I just walked over grabbed my girl and eventually the AFCs would cowardly scamper away. I qualified her and we connected on quite a bit mostly comic books and childhood shows like Ninja Turtles. :-b I didn't have my cell on me (no pockets) this is how I #closed.

Me: Pull out your phone.
Catwoman: I don't have any dexterity right now (because of her gloves)
Me: I don't even have mine on me now take off your gloves and pass me your phone...Before you do, let me guess you have a Blackberry...
Catwoman: haha How did you know?

Like a good girl she complied, taking off her gloves, taking her phone out of her purse and handing it to me, I put in my no. under Red Ranger and told her to text me something interesting because I was testing her creativity. I went and grabbed my phone from theSlacker and this a bit of the drunk texting that ensued (her and I were sitting right next to each other mind you.):
Catwoman: Hwy
Catwoman: G
Catwoman: Hey red ranger I can't help bur think of what's underberneth the costume ;)
Me: Something dirty :)
Catwoman: Like a rock?e
Me: haha that's clever for a drunk Catwoman lol hiccup (She was hiccuping)

I had her in mini-isolation on the chairs and was building the sexual tension by rubbing in between her thighs slowly making my way up...when the bouncer told us he was closing that section so we had to move. The girls decided to go to the bathroom again and told BK and I to stay, this time we did...Except when they came back they found us chatting up a 2 set...I kind of saw them stand around for a bit in my peripheral vision but I chose to stay in set (I was chatting with an HB9.5, sorry beloved!). TheShowman said that my beloved and Black Cat were visibly upset when they saw us and went back inside the club. I guess she wanted revenge because when I went back inside she was dancing one of the AFCs I had AMOG'd before so once again I went and grabbed her caveman style, leaving the AFC probably thinking (Fucking twice dude! Fuck that guy!). We were grinding and feeling each other up the sexual tension was palpable. I tried to kiss her again but she wasn't as receptive as she was before possibly because she was upset about me chatting with other girls or because I previously said "Not yet, Not here." Anyway, they ended up leaving for the bathroom a 3rd time but this time I didn't expect them to come back and I was right. She texted me later to say sorry they left so abruptly.

ENA - Catwoman
EN1: Reputation - Protected, we kissed but it was so brief and during mini-isolation so her best friend didn't see it and also with the "Not yet, Not here" comment.
EN2: Range of Emotions - Addressed. Jealousy check, Lust check, Humour check, Excitement check.
EN3: Address the inner Child - Addressed. What else makes you feel like kid more than Halloween let alone kissing the Red Power Ranger?
EN4: Dominance - Addressed. My #close was extremely dominant, I was very dominant when we were dancing at some point I held in the air for a minute she was squeeling! I AMOG'd 3 guys (one of them twice) and pretty much kept a dominant frame throughout the interaction even when they told us to stay put when they went to the bathroom...
EN5: Abandonment - I'm not really sure because I think I addressed it by #closing, and with the "Not Yet, Not here" but I also violated it by not staying where they left us, going to dance and chat with other sets...So maybe it was neutral.
EN6: Honesty - Neutral
EN7: Safety - Addressed. By AMOGING the 3 AFCs I displayed dominance over other males.
EN8: Sexuality - Addressed
EN9: High Value Sperm - Addressed. I opened/was opened by almost all the sets in the club and she even found me in set with HB9.5
EN10: Homosexuality - Addressed.

What I Learnt

I learnt a lot about pea cocking, being in "The Zone" and etc. Mostly that dominance and persistence are key, a man has to go and take what he wants. You might think you'll look like a jealous needy guy if you go and interrupt a conversation that she's having with another dude or you might be scared because you think you'll end up in a fight. Women love persistence and when a man fights for her but like I've mentioned before the fight here is not physical, it's psychological you'll probably never have to actually throw a punch. I'm no expert but there's definitely a delicate balance between being persistent and just plain desperate/creepy and I think managed that well that night by showing her that if I chose to I could get with other women. Dominance is an integral part of this and it's something I can honestly say I've made leaps and bounds in, I was conditioned socially into a nice guy, to think that women are better than men so we should listen and do their bidding. Essentially I was acting like a woman and guess what most woman aren't lesbians! These days, I feel myself naturally becoming more and more dominant over women and it's improved my game tremendously.

So yeah I no./kiss closed an HB8.5, that's great right? Wrong, I could have had an SNL she was definitely DTF but I thought the logistics weren't good. She lives in Scarborough but was spending the night at Black Cat's place mid/downtown, Black Cat has a boyfriend so Catwoman wasn't going to let her hook up with anyone, Black Cat was definitely the chaperone out of the two so she would always followed her lead. I really had no solid idea of how I could manage to get this girl/these girls home with me or to back their place...

This is the advice Fable gave to me:
I could have told my target that I wanted to get to know her better by going for a walk if she's unsure I could reassure her that we'll be back shortly. Then go and tell the obstacle that I really enjoyed the company of her friend and that I was taking her outside for some coffee and would be back shortly. Once outside I could A. Hail a cab or B. Pull an alleyway special. If I choose to hail a cab my target would automatically know what would happen if she gets in. In the cab it's necessary to keep her attention but not break the sexual tension because left to her own thoughts she'll start to come up with reasons not to have sex with you i.e. reserving her reputation, fear of abandonment etc causing LMR. You get home you fuck her and bring her back to the club afterwards this way she still goes home with her friend and she gets to protect her reputation by saying you were having coffee the whole time. Later on she would probably choose to tell her friend that you guys hooked up...And remember when she freaks out about feeling like a slut or becomes cold immediately after you're done fucking remember men have to take all responsibility for the sex. Tell her you're sorry and it's your fault you guys had sex, that's she not a slut because you made this happen and that she was just along the ride. Assume all responsibility for the sex that way you don't become the mistake she wants quickly to forget but mind blowing experience she wants to repeat...

Red Ranger Out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Great story. Here's what I think of this. As much as your wingmen were preoccupying Black Cat very well, you had to win her over too. And I mean win her over so well that even her boyfriend wouldn't mind you going over to her place. Cause if she liked you too then she's gonna recommend Catwoman to you and that just doubles your gaming effort.

When girls goto the bathroom they talk A LOT and they were definitely talking about you. Sometimes they even plan their sexing logistics there. Maybe Black Cat wouldn't have enough room for the both of you fucking at her place, but it's not uncommon for girls to say to each other something like, "If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd fuck Red Ranger. You should go for it."

Btw, I'm not great with the ENA analysis but I think getting caught is a violation of reputation too.
Keep it up!
It's so true I built enough comfort with Black Cat for her to feel ok with me isolating Catwoman but I definitely could've have done way way way more to win her completely over. If I did, like you said I could've gone with both of them back to their place and who knows...

I'm just getting started with the ENA analysis so I'm not too great at it either. I'm probably wrong about half of the stuff I said lol but for sure getting caught is a violation of reputation. Great advice and thank you for taking the time out to give it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Haha awesome man, sounds like a super fun night!

With regards to the SNL I can only offer objective advice (not from expirience obvs), but it goes back to what Ranger talked about: You established dominance from the get-go and throughout, leading. So you set the right frame. Around 1:00AM you could have done the "let's go for coffee/food" etc. thing, and pulled her out. If she said "I have to txt my friend" you say "do it on the way, we'll be back in 5" blablabla. Then pull a Footlong if you couldn't taxi to a location ;)

Fable pretty much summed up in more detail, I like the analysis of the reputation and responsibility.
It's funny because I remembered most of what Ranger said about being the guy who establishes dominance from the get-go and leads the interaction throughout but I was also that guy they said who fails to pull the trigger... I think the underlying cause might be because I felt so comfortable during the interaction that I didn't want to push my boundaries. In the past when I pulled girls from the club it was more based on luck (sluttiness), :-p than the actual execution of a plan...I need to stop caring about coming across as a nice guy to her friends and push my boundaries more!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
It's funny because I remembered most of what Ranger said about being the guy who establishes dominance from the get-go and leads the interaction throughout but I was also that guy they said who fails to pull the trigger... I think the underlying cause might be because I felt so comfortable during the interaction that I didn't want to push my boundaries. In the past when I pulled girls from the club it was more based on luck (sluttiness), than the actual execution of a plan...I need to stop caring about coming across as a nice guy to her friends and push my boundaries more!
I definitely feel you on the comfort thing. The only way to grow is to push your comfort zone, but now I realize so many times when I was talking to a girl when I could've just pushed for a make out. When I could've pushed for logistics and tried for a pull, etc. It's that little voice saying "what if" that you have to tell to shut the fuck up. On the flip side, you do have to be good with her friends because they can easily decide the fate of your dick (aka my near sex but the friend pulled the girl away because she was bored), and at the same time, you can't just kiss up to them and not escalate on your girl.

The entire game is a game of balance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I emailed Fable back and forth about my ENA and this is it. I wanted to share this with everyone because it's a priceless critique, that I feel we can all learn from. Bold text = Fable's response.

ENA - Catwoman
EN1: Reputation - Protected, we kissed but it was so brief and during
mini-isolation so her best friend didn't see it and also with the "Not yet,
Not here" comment.

I would not verbalize it - as rugged said it's a EN1 violation, why? You're
suggesting to her you'll have sex tonight. She cannot agree to that frame
without FEELing like a slut. Not just about how you make her LOOK, it's
also (more) about how you make her FEEL. Push her away, and (optional) say
something less obvious - like "get off me... ;)"

Nice, I'm going to opt for just pushing her off of me. What do you think about jokingly saying something like "I'm gay" after she tries to escalate?

-no, why would you say that when you could stay quiet and achieve the same effect without a potential EN10 violation?

EN2: Range of Emotions - Addressed. Jealousy check, Lust check, Humour
check, Excitement check the only ones missing are probably Anger and
Sadness but can't those both go into jealousy?

There is such a thing as playing a game too much. You think the more the
EN2, the better. Not true. You need to ADDRESS EN2, after that it's time to
move the interaction forward. Think of each EN as a door, once you open it,
you move on by escalating the interaction, you do not keep opening the same
door.

I guess I was just trying to be humorous when I posted this. I don't actually think like that in the field I'm more so conscious that I need to make her feel a Range of Emotions but I never purposely pursue them and check them off like that. I am a little confused about this EN though I normally make girls laugh a lot through sexual innuendo and teasing, is that enough for the range of emotions or do I need to do more?

-it's not enough. Somewhere along the line she gets bored. If you're in a comedy club for an hour you'd get bored; and you definitely would not be horny. Humor is used as a spike, not as a mainstay. I slept with a girl once who gave me some feedback later on: "when I first met you I hated you. You were always being funny and it's annoying." What she meant was, she just wanted to make out and fuck, and I was boring the shit out of her with my attempts at building comfort - because I thought I MUST have laughter before escalating. THAT is a limiting believe that I have fixed.

EN3: Address the inner Child - Addressed. What else makes you feel like kid
more than Halloween let alone kissing the Red Power Ranger?

And that's just arrogance talking. It's not about kissing the ranger, it's
about how it makes her feel. You need to give the entire experience. I
would keep this one neutral, unless you have some other playful moments
mixed in there.

We did the whole texting while sitting right next each thing and we joked quite a lot about superheroes, comic books and childhood shows. Is that playful enough or can I improve by implementing little games and tactics from structured pick up?

-Here's an idea: only address emotional needs when you see the need to. This is more of a dealbreaker than it is a mainstay. And you still want to direct your efforts to accomplish something. For example, consider this scenario: you and a girl are outside taking a walk. You want to address EN3, so you talk about power rangers and childhood shows. Cool. Now let's take it to the next level: you say, "imagine living in those woods. That'd be pretty cool. I would be like Robin Hood. What would you be?" "hmmm...I would be a ____". "Cool. Actually, I was thinking you'd be like little red riding hood. Oh look.. there's a wolf." Then you can make up a scenario where you run away from the wolf.. all the way back home.
This is hard for me to explain, but you need only address a concern that arises. Think about the emotional needs: which ones should you show/tell her beforehand? Which ones need only be addressed when they come up? You need to think about how you are using your tools, and why you are using them, and in which cases you need not use them.

EN4: Dominance - Addressed. My #close was extremely dominant, I was very
dominant when we were dancing at some point I held in the air for a minute
she was squeeling! I AMOG'd 3 guys (one of them twice) and pretty much kept
a dominant frame throughout the interaction even when they told us to stay
put when they went to the bathroom... b-)

Good, but what you work on now is sexual dominance. While you're busy
impressing her by AMOGging other gyus, other guys are in the club telling
girls "let's go." Which is more dominant do you think? Which is more
conducive to getting laid?

LOL, Definitely, the latter! 100 percent true.

EN5: Abandonment - I'm not really sure because I think I addressed it by
#closing, and with the "Not Yet, Not here" but I also violated it by not
staying where they left us, going to dance and chat with other sets...So
maybe it was neutral.

Of course you did not address it, you did not qualify. QUALIFYING is what
addresses abandonment. She may not need abandonment addressed - club girls
do not always need it for a one night stand. But if you really wanted to
address abandonment, take her aside and ask a series of questions that fit
into your criteria (do you know what your criteria are)? And QUALIFY.

I qualified her a little but mostly subconsciously. For example I asked if she liked certain childhood shows that I do; i.e. Ninja Turtles and saying I appreciate the fact that she likes so many of the shows I liked growing up, etc. I know my criteria but I've found myself forgetting to qualify girls recently I'm too busy trying to be dominant or display higher value.

-you don't qualify her on ninja turtles. That is something you guys have in COMMON. Hardly qualifying. You qualify her on what she does, who she is, etc. If your qualification is about something so silly, it is not significant.. get it? She must earn your attention, because she has something UNIQUE that she WORKED for, for example if she volunteers for UNICEF and you think that's cool. Power rangers.. she just happened to watch the show. She did not earn her spot into your affections.

EN6: Honesty - Neutral
EN7: Safety - Addressed. By AMOGING the 3 AFCs I displayed dominance over
other males.
EN8: Sexuality - Addressed

Maybe. if she was ready for more that night and you did not push, you did
not address it.

I'm 99% sure she was DTF that night but my game just wasn't advanced enough to accomplish it.

EN9: High Value Sperm - Addressed. I opened/was opened by almost all the
sets in the club and she even found me in set with HB9.5

I want to point out something for you here. You're in a flashy costume.
It's cool. You have the confidence to approach. Cool. That's pretty high
value - but you know what's cooler? A man who appears like he's not trying
very hard, and women come to him. You are making her feel jealousy. You are
in fact violating EN5 when you approach other women when you already have a
connection with her - you're showboating, telling her "look at me". She
feels inately you are showboating - you're playing a game, and then you
come back for her and she'll resist. Find a way to demonstrate value that
does not involve her resisting. Let me know when you think of it.

Very true, TheShowman, even said they were visibly upset when they came back from the bathroom and found me in set with the HB9.5 and when I was dancing with her later she resisted my kiss. I normally DHV by telling girls more about my life i.e. about my aspirations, the fact that I'm an international student from Africa, that I've travelled to various countries and so on. Although it's a little hard to do in a nightclub with all the loud music, unless I've isolated her. Maybe I could've opened other sets and left before I get caught in order for them to act like they know me in front of my target.What do you think? Catwoman was flirting/dancing with other guys after we had built a connection, how should I react to situations like that?

-Well why was she flirting with other guys in the first place? Because you didn't make it on with her; you didn't pull the trigger. Pull the trigger, and if she rejects you THEN you have a valid reason to go dance with some other hottie. It's saying "you won't fuck me, I won't give you my attention" and that's FAIR - she'll be angry but she feels she deserves it, so when you go back to her she'll be more compliant. But you didn't escalate, she didn't reject you, and you go dance with someone else - you're punishing her but she hasn't done anything wrong. You're just a jerk, and you're just showboating. So she's going to punish you back. Even if she is attracted to you, she doesn't really want to let you win by fucking her. Because you're an asshole.

If she dances with other guys, you let her do that for awhile. You can even sit down, stare at her and smile. Let her see you're not bothered, you're amused by her games. Then after a few mins. you stand up, walk over and take her hand and lead her away. Fine, she got daddy's attention, now she can have that kiss. Why? Because most guys will: 1) act angry. 2) immediately find someone else to dance with. 3) sulk. 4) look away and gulp. You want to be that guy with the confidence who communicates "whatever, you're mine."

EN10: Homosexuality - Addressed.

Really? Did you escalate enough?

Well we kissed and I tried to kiss her again, I was squeezing her ass and etc on the dance floor, we had a lot of sexual innuendo with regards to her whip plus I was rubbing her inner thighs at some point in mini-isolation. Apart from actually fucking her I think I escalated quite a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is really good stuff. You already seem to have the tools to get it done and you seem to be really finding your style and "profiting" from it.

I'm jealous of your fundamentals, with them, you end up taking high percentage 2 point shots instead of 3 pointers that people like me have to deal with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You're a beast! Good Job, dude!
I hate my life now. HAHA I don't have any social life, and neither do my school friends. Probably, that is what all engineering is all about. HAHA
Profs fu*k us enough, so we don't have to look elsewhere. :lol:

Keep it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
This is really good stuff. You already seem to have the tools to get it done and you seem to be really finding your style and "profiting" from it.
I'm jealous of your fundamentals, with them, you end up taking high percentage 2 point shots instead of 3 pointers that people like me have to deal with.
Thanks, dude. I've really been modelling myself after seducers like Don Draper, James Bond, Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love, Barney Stinson etc. Just the way carry themselves and convey confidence in their conversations, their frame control, etc is amazing. I used to try and laugh women into bed but clown's aren't sexy "wit" is sexy. That along with intelligence, confidence, sexual dominance are traits that women find attractive.
What are your fundamentals, and what are the differences between yours and mine?
Quote:
You're a beast! Good Job, dude!
I hate my life now. HAHA I don't have any social life, and neither do my school friends. Probably, that is what all engineering is all about. HAHA
Profs fu*k us enough, so we don't have to look elsewhere. :lol:
Keep it up
Thank you for the encouragement man but I don't want to get carried away so I have to say, I'm not a beast, I'm not even consistent yet! It's funny, a lot of guys I know on PSI (Toronto lair) are engineers, I don't think that is a coincidence. lol They tend to be very successful though due to the analytical nature of engineers mixed with dedication so no worries man you'll get there. One of the negatives about that is you might end up mental masturbating. Before I started PU I had no life, very little friends, I would meet MEET a new girl like every 3 months and that doesn't necessarily mean it would get laid everytime! haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Daygame...Finally!

I know in the past I said I wasn't ready for day game, well not anymore... Over a week ago theslacker and I went day gaming for our first time, and it was with Fable. If you've read my journal in the past then you know how much of a big deal this was for me, let's just say, ''I was looking forward to it," would be an understatement. lol

On my first day I only had about an hour in between my mid-term exam and my shift at work but I wanted it that bad. I met up with Fable and he asked a series of questions to see where my level was and just generally find out if I'm a genuine guy or not. It was raining, I had AA, feeling a little intimidated by Fable's presence (the excuses lol) but I had my favourite thought "fuck it" and did maybe 2 - 3 approaches all direct, I actually feel more comfortable telling a girl I think she's cute over asking for the time. First set asian girl just smiled sheepishly said "hi" and walked away from me, second set brunette girl, chatted for a couple of minutes, I was running out of things to say so I tried to #close and she said she had a boyfriend and third set Australian girl we chatted for 5 mins, could have been longer but she was in a rush for class, I tried to #close but she takes my no. instead, damn! I should have told her to text me on the spot...I was surprised at how the girls were all generally friendly and didn't just look at me like eeewww and walk away hahaha. Anyway, Fable taught me direct is best, to escalate and push the interaction as far as possible, even if I feel uncomfortable, try to always be that guy going "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing" but pushes anyway, then you're always learning...

I discovered something about my AA: Let's say we're walking and I see a cute girl walk past, my first thought is "Oh wow, she's (insert superlative)" (no AA), "I should approach her..." (a little uneasiness in the pit of my stomach), "What if she ignores me or rejects me in front my friends, all these people etc" (I feel the tension rise up my stomach literally), "Why do I care what these people think of me, she's fucking gorgeous, I have to" (I turn around and start walking towards her. I can feel the anxiety reach my chest, my heart starts pounding, the closer I get the harder my heart beats and I feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins) "Fuck it..." (Nervous as fuck I tap her arm, she looks at me) "Hey, I just saw you, thought you were really cute and wanted to say hi" Then presto my anxiety disappears, of course it takes a while for my heart to slow down and adrenaline rush to wear off but I'm definitely not nervous which was a fucking surprise to me!

Since that day I've done about 5 approaches by myself 2 off the subway (both got off at my stops), did 2 at the EC after work, and 1 at a bus stop. I grew so much from the last set because we ended up chatting for 40mins (waiting/on the bus), she mentioned her LT boyfriend once while we were spoke but still kept on picking up the conversation if it dropped, we were mutually so comfortable talking to each other I think I could have easily #close despite the LTR but I felt pressure from the external factors i.e. getting rejected on a crowded bus. This set showed me that I can go up to a random stranger (during the day) and build rapport with them so quickly we feel like we've known each other for years.

Anyway, theslacker and I linked up with Fable again last Sat for Day game, I did 5 approaches and got 1 solid #close. Cute engineer girl, we chatted for a few mins as I walked her to the library, I told her I had to leave but she should put her no. in my phone and I'll take her out for coffee sometime. It's weird because I'm so used to nightclub game that when I'm in set I remember to do a lot of things be dominant, sexual, push for logistics etc but during the day I have so much AA before I enter the set that almost all of my "game" goes out the window not completely it's just more so in my subconscious. lol Although, I've seen this reduce depending on how many sets I do in day and the longer I stay in set the more my "game" starts to creep back into my consciousness. I need to push my sets further I'm sure most of the girls that told me they had a boyfriend when I tried to close could have been avoided if I had just pushed the set further. Fable told me I also need to turn down my douche bag factor meaning, it's ok to appear like you don't really care what she thinks of you because you're self confident but I can come across as so disconnected, I would hit it and quit it (violation of EN5). When he first said it I was surprised (I think of myself as a nice guy with boyish charm o:-) ) but the more we discussed it I realized it's quite true, I've even previously verbalized it in my journal as me over doing the Cocky part of C&F and girls actually telling me that I just want an SNL. I know that in most of my sets (night game) I'm way less douchey but I certainly have been blown out of my fair share of sets for being an asshole, lol will continue to work on this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A Rough Couple of Days

Saturday 29/10/11 was bad, real bad, got to Embassy nightclub late, it was so packed there was no room to dance, I opened a bunch of sets but my inner game was off and I couldn't advance them further. I started to feel more like a clown than a rockstar in my Power Ranger costume (aah the pitfalls of fame lol) I had to remind myself why I bought the costume in the first place, it wasn't about opening sets, I didn't even know I would get that kind reception...I bought it because I fucking loved Power Rangers as a kid plain and simple so fuck these animals man, fuck em! It's MY Morphin' time!

Sun - Wed
After my new found appreciation for day game I've been trying to do approaches in everyday situations i.e. my subway and bus stop approaches. But, after the weekend I didn't even want to leave my house. haha I was feeling a mixture of frustration at not being able to pull the trigger for an SNL with Catwoman, sadness because I haven't fucked or spoken to any of my FwBs for a couple of weeks now & not getting consistent results, jealousy of other guys who seem to have it all, I had thoughts like, "Why the fuck do I have to learn this shit, I'm putting so much effort into PU, maybe I'm never going to be better than I am right now, I go to work feeling like shit due to lack of sleep, a lot of things I enjoy are falling by the wayside because of it... What am I doing, really?"

I had been texting back and forth with Catwoman and Engineer girl and on Wed I get a text from Catwoman essentially breaking up with me before our relationship even started, not my beloved. =(( hahaha Yeah, so that made me feel totally awesome, looks like the perfect night for PS3, House, How I Met Your Mother and ice-cream... :-b Then I got a text at about 6pm from the Cute Engineer girl asking if I'm up the coffee I promised her, around 9ish...I complied, only girls can successfully pull these kinds of stunts. lol

Day 2

I spoke to Fable before I left for the date because I know it's unusual for girls you've just met to randomly ask you out first. Here's what he told me: They're are 3 main reasons why a girl goes out with a guy especially if she asks him out first... She either wants to fuck you, wants to see if you're relationship material or is seeking attention for whatever reason. The first two are good depending on what you want from the girl but the attention seekers are just time wasters. How can you tell if she's an attention seeker? Ask questions to find out why she asked you out that night, what's she's looking for relationship wise and most importantly escalate as much as possible. If you figure out she's just an attention seeker then get up and leave, you should never give someone your value, if they give you nothing in return plain and simple.

The whole getting up and leaving thing is definitely easier said than done... lol I figured out that she was an attention seeker about half way into the date but I stayed anyway and tried to escalate, I managed a kiss close as we parted ways but it was really just an awkward coming together of lips. haha Considering the fact that I was depressed any feminine affection/attention was hard to leave. I texted her later and got a "I hope we can be great friends because that's all I'm looking for right now, reply..." Fuck I knew she was a time waster, my response was, "That's fine, but I can't be friends with you. I'm never friends with girls I'm attracted to." Translation: "That's fine but, I can't give you my value, I never give my value to girls that don't fuck me..."

Two girls essentially broke up with me on the same day before we even had any real relationship, pretty shitty huh I thought so too. But even though I have my doubts and negative thoughts about PU sometimes I always tell myself that I can't give up and read my journal to see how far I have come...I'm never fucking giving up...