PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentlemen,

Just for shits and giggles, I picked up an exact replica of the black fuzzy boa that Mystery gave to Matt for winning a reward challenge in Season 2. It set me back a whopping $2.17 at a local dollar store. :D

I went Sarging on sunday night to a club and I have recieved amazing positive feedback and results. Literally the first girl I approached with my chivalry opener said she loved it and started touching it. I'm like hey now, that'll be $5 etc. Blah blah blah, BOOM, number close.

I've also used it to lock in my target (put the boa around the back of her neck) and neg her for being an adorable little girl.

I'm telling yall, it was so worth doing, I'm going out tonight agian, armed with a bangin outfit, a friendly smile, great stories, and of course my black fuzzy boa. Tip o' the hat to you Mystery :)

\m/. (v.v) .\m/