PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just curious to know if watching this show is benefitial to your game? Can you learn from it or is simply entertainment? I know somebody who is downloading it and I might borrow it.

Cheers

- Bandit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:54 pm 

I recommend you take everything associated with Mystery and Style as "entertainment" since their technology is old and inefficient compared to other material that's more recent in the community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

its worth watching cos its so entertaining, although i couldn't watch all of it cos youtube didn't have every episode, but what i did see was very funny...especially some of the challenges they make them do.

If you want pure entertainment though, watch keys to the vip, its a great pick-up show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Cheers guys.

Chief, your comment was interesting! I only read The Game two weeks ago and from there I decided to try The Mystery Method stuff. I've nearly finished it.

Is The Mystery Method now obsolete? What do you recommend instead? I know you like the 60 Years Challenge... Should I try it?

- Bandit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:31 pm 

Quote:
Is The Mystery Method now obsolete? What do you recommend instead? I know you like the 60 Years Challenge... Should I try it?
You should try ANYTHING as long as it isn't part of the Mystery Method camp. I have personally found 60 to have the simplest and most effective method. But, seriously, try ANYTHING else and you'll see how crappy MM is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You should try ANYTHING as long as it isn't part of the Mystery Method camp.
Haha! By any chance did Mystery take your sister out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call her again? :wink:

Well you seem to know what you're talking about so I'll give 60 a try after this. I'm going finish the MM just because it'll annoy me if I don't!

Cheers man, you're a hero for replying!

- Bandit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you probably didn't apply his techniques right! my style is mainly mystery and mehow mix, with a little bit added from a bunch of different pua's. my results with women has probably tripled since using mostly mm/mehow! so what pua's do you prefer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The only thing I know from 60 years of experience is the "milking the intro", used it a few times and let mi just say it skips MM two main steps in five secons and you can start seducing right away if you feel like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you can learn from the show. It's not meant to be a "learning" show, but you can pick up on some stuff if you pay attention.

Portland PUA Group:
www.meetup.com/PDXLair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I just watched season 1 in the past couple days. The only thing "useful" about the show was the infield footage, which was about maybe 15-20% of each episode. The rest is just filler drama, and setups for after the commercial break. It's still worth watching though.

Post subject: Season1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I watched season1 and it only underlined my decision to become a PUA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im watching now second season and I can tell u that, show is a show. You cant really learn how to seduce, but it will give you inspiration of becoming PUA. For me first was "The Game" book that Neil Strauss wrote and i just couldn't resist not to google some of the names mentioned in the book, then i found Mystery videos from his show on youtube and after i finished watchin first season it deff pushed me to look for community like this forum. So I think that show is just another step or experience you deff should get by watching low esteem guy Grow ,
sry for my english

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

All i hear when mystery talks is

"eeeeeoooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eeieieieieieieie
Auuuga auuga auuuga auuuga eeeeeee wiiiiiiiii"

Yes i think everything he says is totally right and the results on the show arent staged AT ALL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Every seduction technique is like a marshal art. Every marshal art is good in its way, it deepens on how good the marshal artist is to master it.

if you don't feel comfortable with MM, then you will never master it and it goes the other way around with Mehow, speed seduction, double your dating and so on.

A true artist never judge a man bye his Art, but on the results of the art makes and though master it or not learn from it to the next art.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You might pick up a few things but mostly the show is outdated. I think its good for beginners to get an idea of being a pua.