Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yea Mystery always talks about how it is a beautiful art, don't get me wrong he can surely pick up HB10 all the time, but if a painter painted the same picture over and over again it wouldn't be as beautiful. We need more original and crazier PUA Gurus.
"We need".

I don't know; the only way there will be new gurus and new methods if we all try new things. Waiting for things to happen won't change much. :)
I'm still an AFC so it won't do any good if I did anything just yet.
That doesn't mean you can't spark great ideas. Being open-minded and flexible is golden. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"We need".

I don't know; the only way there will be new gurus and new methods if we all try new things. Waiting for things to happen won't change much. :)
That doesn't mean you can't spark great ideas. Being open-minded and flexible is golden. :)
I'll keep that in mind thanks.

Post subject: im just an AFC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

prankster if u keep thinking and saying that ur still an AFC then u will never transition into the PUA state of mind! think like an PUA and ur actions will follow suit

Post subject: Re: im just an AFC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
prankster if u keep thinking and saying that ur still an AFC then u will never transition into the PUA state of mind! think like an PUA and ur actions will follow suit
I just got into the whole PUA thing about a week ago and haven't been out really since. Come monday though I will get rid of my fear of approaching girls. I get what you are saying but I am still an AFC due to my only experience in PUA is reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="OriginalPrankster"][quote="Punchl!ne"][quote="OriginalPrankster"][quote="Plays Upfront"]don't we all need a better PUA?? mystery is recycling his tricks. Getting boring[/quote]

Yea Mystery always talks about how it is a beautiful art, don't get me wrong he can surely pick up HB10 all the time, but if a painter painted the same picture over and over again it wouldn't be as beautiful. We need more original and crazier PUA Gurus.[/quote]

"We need".

I don't know; the only way there will be new gurus and new methods if we all try new things. Waiting for things to happen won't change much. :)[/quote]

I'm still an AFC so it won't do any good if I did anything just yet.[/quote]

Isn't the point of us all being on this site so we could learn spread and gather our own info so we don't need a guru and BE our own?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"We need".

Isn't the point of us all being on this site so we could learn spread and gather our own info so we don't need a guru and BE our own?
I mean for a role model sake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you guys kiss mystieries ass way too much
he's only human
he's giving these guys a crash course in seduction for some megabucks
it's not going to be as good as reading his book I'd imagine but it'd still reap results
I mean there are product placements and fucking medalions.
I've been watching this for some hints and tips which are there but overall I just see it as a major cher-ching!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

PUA's that market and make money on boot camps are charismatic and motivational speakers. Their best quality is that they can rev up a group men. Do their teachings have any merit, are they PUA's in real life? It doesn't matter, as long as their audience feels empowered, they are doing us a service.