PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Really, Matt was way better then him

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 pm 

Quote:
I hate getting in this arguement because I didn't like Simeon a whole lot but I will say this. Simeon was headed toward a lay on the last episode before the producer of the show, banged down his door, and stopped him. This was talked about in a few videos and blog entries out there.

Matt had trouble pulling the trigger with women. You saw this time and time again in field. Eventually he would but he was hesitant about kino escalation and you can't be.

Matt may have excelled in other areas but he would hesitate pulling the trigger and "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Simeon even winged for Matt in the finale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

although I can't say I'm a big fan of things such as his incredibly overused opener about an 80's film, I was truly expecting him to be the winner. As they say in the show, how much of a fair player can you be to wing your very oponent!

If Matt was crowned the PUA, I would have personaly seek, find and execute Mistery. I even think Greg would have been better in the finale

--POSSUNT QUIA POSSE VIDENTUR--
They can because they think they can

Post subject: Simone
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Simone had to overcome hyperactivty, self confidence and pretty much change himself completly.

Matt on the other just had a gap in his teeth fixed and he was a good looking guy.

Simone not only was the better pua he made it incredibly entertaining!

:)

"When done right, it is a privilege to get picked up by a PUA."

Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 am 
Dedicated Member

He was by far the most advanced on that show.
But I think Kosmo and Brady also could of won
the show if they had been on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Hypnotix112
Actually I think Simeon would've won both season's....Matt probably would've won Season 1 as well....

Simeon really started to get in a zone the last few epeisodes....And like was mentioned previously, he even winged for Matt and still got K-closed a while before Matt

Simeon really implemented everything Mystery had taught him much more so than Kosmo or Brady.....

You can tell the last few epeisodes Mystery, Matador and Tara really just sat back and watch w/ minimal instruction while the reminaing just started gaming like crazy....They were ecstatic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Both had their faults and strengths. Simeon often moved too fast but was good at attraction. Matt often moved too slow but was good in comfort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I didn't like Simmeons style, i liked Matt's much more BUT Simmeon won the challenge and he deserved to get The PUA title.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I liked Matt a lot, very collected guy, and I wanted him to win

But on the other hand, look at the progress Sim did! From ADHD-creepy-low value-guy, he skyrocketed.

So maybe in terms of his performance it is bit hard to say who should win, but in terms of potential and progress - he deserved the title

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Matt looked very normal with his suit on and Simeone looked out there with all the peacocking but Matt had problems in escalating and hence could get nowhere with the girl. Simeone on the other hand did a great job of following Mystery Method to the T and pulled the trigger.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Not only was Matt really incongruent with himself and seem quite unreactive to any of the expert's advice, he was still quite socially wierd towards the end and could never really "pull the trigger".

You are wrong, Simmeon owned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I disagree I liked Simeon and I it was a fair win for him. He unlike Matt was not afraid to "pull the trigger." He even winged Matt in the last episode. Just like JSmooth said Simeon was about to F that chick in the last episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Simeon is all-time. You gotta love that guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think that the seperating factor between Simeon and Matt is the fact that he has SO much energy to turn into his passion of this pursuit. I think in the long term (once he really gets his hyperactivity under control) he will put that energy towards the game in a positive way and become something really special.

At the end of the day they need a MASTER, and I think that in the long term Simeon will go to another level.

Whether that means that he deserves to win or not.... I'll leave that up to you.

The Enforcer.

The game is easy to start, the referee blows the whistle. It's where you go from there that matters.