PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just ask this because the final challenge involved them teaching another person how to pick up rather then what Matt and Simeon did in the final episode. Obviously Kosmo and Brady couldn't control everything that thier students did so it makes me really wonder if Kosmo deserved it. Do you think if they had gotten the same challenge that Matt and Simeon got that Brady would have won instead? I'm asking this mainly because Brady was the only one who could kiss-close a stripper in the challenge before where as Kosmo couldn't. Don't get me wrong, I love Kosmo but after seeing the final challenge between Matt and Simeon, I wonder if Kosmo would have been able to do the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm sure they didn't entirely base the winner on that particular challenge.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

it was clear that kosmo was by far the better teacher of the 2.

To be considered a master as mystery says you must be able to teach it as well as do it yourself and in this area kosmo beat brady pretty soundly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've been saying no. Mostly because Kosmo had ABSOLUTELY no day game. None of the guys had it. But whoever said it before, was spot on. Kosmo was able to teach his students to do what he could do, but not better. Getting better than the teacher comes from the student.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The only one who had any day game was Pradeep and he came in 4th. Well it's true that Kosmo's student got the phone number but I don't think Brady had much control over what his student did. I'm just saying Brady might actually be the better pua because he was the only one who successfully picked up a stripper idk maybe Kosmo could have done the same if the stripper he was talking to didn't have a bf or maybe that was a shit test but idk i just think Brady might have been able to win if they were given the same challenge Matt and Simeon got.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

based off what happened to alex in season 2, i wonder why kosmo didnt get booted in the first episode, he was an absolute chode. kosmo tended to go for less hot girls as well throughout, i think the reason kosmo won however was because he seemed the much better teacher and afterall mystery needs someone good at teaching, i do think brady was better at picking up however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I still think that Gay Joe shouldn't have been eliminated. If they'd have kept him on longer, he'd have been a beast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I believe Kosmo deserved the win. He had more of a personality than Brady and can go further in the pickup world. Both Joe and Brady are still one of my favorites, however, both lacked the skill to go past comfort. Have you noticed both Joe and Brady repeatedly failed to pull the trigger or sexually escalated enough? If it wasn't for Brady's looks, he might've not gone as far as he did. Not hating or anything, just putting it out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

from the beginning i knew cosmo was gana win, but yea cosmo made the FULL transformation,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I was totally betting for Joe the blonde not-fat guy.. can't remeber whether if it's D or W.

but between Kosmo and Brady, I believe this last one was better suited for the PUA tittle, though he was the best for little. After all, Brady's guy learned PU in a day and got the task done, he lost because Kosmo's did it better. Brady, appart from having teached well, picked up an exotic dancer. the only one out of them three.

--POSSUNT QUIA POSSE VIDENTUR--
They can because they think they can

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I really don't like to talk shit about people who can't defend themselves, but I am compelled to make an exception for Kosmo.

I mean, he should have been eliminated after the first evening when he didn't have the balls to even look at a woman.

Then, he should definately have been eliminated after the first field test, when he ignored everything that he learned from Mystery and came with the mega-AFC opener "Hey guys, wanna see me breakdance?" and as a transition actually started dancing. Matador was right when he said that he looked like a dancing fucking monkey!

But what really pissed me off was the way he talked to Brady when playing pool at the end. He won the game of pool somehow and started with "I won, because that's what I do."

I've been in cage fights and work part time as a bouncer, so I am no stranger to violence, but am a very nice guy 99 % of the time when nobody is fucking with me, which leads me to ask the question: "Why the fuck does Kosmo have to be the typical asshole all brawn, no brain agressive boxer thug?"

Save the wannabe shit talking for the boxing match. What's the problem with letting the best man win and respecting your challenger?

Whatever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
which leads me to ask the question: "Why the fuck does Kosmo have to be the typical asshole all brawn, no brain agressive boxer thug?"
I didnt see this at all :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think kosmo did deserve to win overall.

yeah he started of really bad and would have got booted on the first night if it had been the other season.

but he showed the best progress throughout and had the game, he seemed to be quite natural once he got to a certain stage and also taught his apprentice better, brady didn't really coach his all that well and didn't seem as knowledgable on the in ear challenge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: timkrishna2000
AOL: Bigtimbo83
IMO they all won.

kosmo got the money but they all learned some valuable life lessons.

cept maybe spoon and the gold chain guy that got eliminated in s02e01. spoon gave up on himself. and other guy basically got shafted.

How about if I wait six weeks to call. I could tell her I found her number while I was cleaning out my wallet, I can't remember where we met. I'll ask her what she looks like and then I'll ask her if we Fucked. How about that? Would that be money?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I still think that Gay Joe shouldn't have been eliminated. If they'd have kept him on longer, he'd have been a beast.
totally agree!!!!
i think those guys who are a little bit girly are much easier to get girls.
bcuz one of my buddy is just like that.