Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Episode 4 is up aswell, it was up VERY quickly. Quite handy for us non-americans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here is a behind the scenes clip that Neil Strauss sent me in his newsletter about the PUA2 viewing party with the cast.

http://pickuplabs.com/blog/?p=124

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wow I am suprised Brian got send home.

And I am surprised at how well Rian is doing I seriously didn't think he would get this far, but I think he will drop out in the next 2 episodes. Rian seems a little hesitant about his success, which is holding him back... Maybe the change is too much for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OMG
I can't believe they used my favourite canned opener (wheelchair)
mystery has absolutely killed the canned game...
time to step up!!! woo this should be fun =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:46 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Wow I am suprised Brian got send home.

And I am surprised at how well Rian is doing I seriously didn't think he would get this far, but I think he will drop out in the next 2 episodes. Rian seems a little hesitant about his success, which is holding him back... Maybe the change is too much for him.
I'm not really that surprised at Rian's success. He is a stage actor, said so himself (I think it was in the last episode) and obviously when acting on stage that is all live so he always has to nail it right there and then. He was shaky at the start understandably, but the last 2 episodes he has prospered and it is only his nervousness when it comes to closing that's holding him back in my opinion.

Simeon will win I think, he gets a makeout in the next episode. If you look at the end of the last episode when it is previewing next week, when they show the guy having the makeout, the girl is wearing Simeons hat, so it's gotta be him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Who's kidding who, of those left (good looking guys) we knew he was the next one to leave. You can pretty much tell from day one who's going to be in and who's going to be out, much like PUA1, comparatively you knew Kosmo was going to be in. Thus, the show is pretty much getting boring now, you already know the plot, who's going to be left, what remains is training video.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So what does everyone think about Rian in the latest episode 9 aside from the fact he was eliminated ). Watching him in last weeks show and now watching him hold a two set while Greg makes out with their friend and have them fighting over him and also! to have the potential to kiss close both of them! is one hell of a transformation in only a week.

What the hell happened to that guy in just 7 days? Some kind of light bulb moment?

I'd be interested to see what the rest of you guys think, I know a lot of the show could be staged and we don't get to see all the interactions between them and the girls but i'd say, if it's a true representaion of what happened then being able to have two very good looking women fighting over you ( leaving out the fact he couldn't close ) makes you pretty damn close to being a PUA.

What does everyone think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Rian looks like a real non-actor, though in one episode he mentions theater-acting or something like that. He's average ways and improvements--the purpose of the show so I thought--makes me like him and the show. Perhaps, he's that good of a an actor that I'm convinced he's a non-actor. PUA1 was new and exciting, I didn't care too much there were actors. PUA2 is like already knowing the punch line to a joke, it's not as funny anymore.