http://www.holl..." />

James Franco to play MYSTERY in The Game Movie!!!


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery




Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 am
Posts: 246
The American James Bond wrote:
I sure as fuck hope this doesn't happen. I personally take the community serious as an "underground" society, despite the fact that a book is out it's still kind of "in the dark" for most people.

If the movie does come out, I hope its a flop like "I hope they serve beer in hell," where people sort of know about it, but the average person does not.



im with you on this man. whoever agreed to let this film to go ahead is seriously risking the PUA community. i can see people taking the piss out of this like Borat or bruno and such. if i was mystery or some other well known PUA i'd try to stop this shit from ever getting out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:14 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 pm
Posts: 73
Man if James Franco stars in a movie about PUA, then that's it.. PUA as an 'underground' thing is absolutely over... girls will know about it, it will be in cosmo girl and all that crap, and i'm sure it is already...
how did i find out about this community for instance? it was because its an industry now...
HOWEVER,
that doesn't mean that people won't evolve... this is just a stepping stone right... i mean, what i take from here is how to be more confident, to be more of the man i want to be.... and that will always be a good quality in of itself, and of course, it will always be attractive...
specific techniques may disappear, especially if they become well known and ineptly performed, a dangerous combination...
but being cocky badly because you saw it in a movie...
that's just being meta-fake cocky, and guys do fake cocky all the time.. adding 'meta' to it, doesn't change it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 am
Posts: 10
I really don't think it would matter how well this film does, if it even get that far.

If it flops, naturally, little would change.

But on the other hand, if it would be a commercial success, I doubt that they would be able to present the community in a way that sets it free from it's current bad reputation among the uninitiated. The feeling I get, is that people who don't know how this works and the basis of it, always say something along the lines of...

Guy: "I don't belive it works, you can't be yourself"

Girl: "It wouldn't work on me"

Simply, if you are not informed about how things works, people like to shoot the concept down. If they read enough to understand that it is mostly about self-improvement and confidence...they won't care about us.

Have some faith in our ideas, they got nothing to unveil. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:05 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 am
Posts: 246
Censor wrote:
I really don't think it would matter how well this film does, if it even get that far.

If it flops, naturally, little would change.

But on the other hand, if it would be a commercial success, I doubt that they would be able to present the community in a way that sets it free from it's current bad reputation among the uninitiated. The feeling I get, is that people who don't know how this works and the basis of it, always say something along the lines of...

Guy: "I don't belive it works, you can't be yourself"

Girl: "It wouldn't work on me"

Simply, if you are not informed about how things works, people like to shoot the concept down. If they read enough to understand that it is mostly about self-improvement and confidence...they won't care about us.

Have some faith in our ideas, they got nothing to unveil. :)



well a lot of people know about VH1 pick up artist. but i haven't been really confronted of being a wannabe PUA. but i guess at the end of the day its about how you play your card. if you are retarded enough to even remotely mention of being a PUA then yes, this sorta shit will affect it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 pm
Posts: 21
It would really suck if the women figured out about pua, but eventually someone would have found out a way around the new mindset of women. but i dont think this will really expose it.

_________________
2 Bottles Shawty, 2 Bitches Waitin, 2 10's thats a win/win situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:52 am
Posts: 90
Location: Auckland
I think there is a growing consensus that a movie about PUA or the seduction community is not all that great an idea.

On the hand you have the fact that men are way too metro in todays modern culture so the masculinity of men in charge of seduction up on the big screen could be a good thing.

But as a whole, I don't see Hollywood doing a good job of it, so I think it would be best not made at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 am
Posts: 19
Well they can't teach self actualization and confidence in a movie. Having your inner issues handled will leave you unscathed.

And pick up IS (don't know how to quote people yet) hard to learn a lot of people (a close friend included) simply deny it because they lack the tenacity to see something through among many other things. People in general want quick and fast progression with as little work as possible.

I agree, this is the wrong way to spread the "game" and you will get tons of immature newbies. But very few will cross the threshold and overtime hopefully it loses traction.

There is a mix up between developing as a man and picking up women. Just because you can attract women does not make you a man. And its sad that our culture has “no coming of age” type challenges for men that end up resorting to pick up.

Although to play devils advocate this material can build an individual up in very healthy ways if progressed appropriately.

Worsted case scenario millions of men get very good at pick up and change mating rituals for the human race. This would result in a population explosion and much more advanced amog techniques.

If your still on the newer side of pick up at least this will motivate you perhaps to get the ball rolling on your skill. Like me.

Franco is a badass pick up will gain more attention but I think we will be fine. Just start making more of your own material. It sucks when you pull something and you get a comment about it. Although lets hope were smooth enough to get out of that one.

Hmm satirize the PUA routines? If worse comes to worse there maybe ways to spin this to help us.

(Might be interesting to consider why we think most men don't fallow through with pick up. Sure there is a variety of reasons but how we rationalize that ourselves may be a reflection on ourselves?) Sorry straying off topic a bit here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 am
Posts: 19
tyronnezx wrote:
if i was mystery or some other well known PUA i'd try to stop this shit from ever getting out.


Ahhh yes but fame is the heroin we don't put in our arms. But I agree.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:10 am
Posts: 92
Bad rep is good. Less people will be interested in trying it out for themselves. More for us.

_________________
The Platinum Rule of Pick-Up: "Progress tension instead of lessening it with social behavior."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:21 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Bay Area San Jose
I can see the negatives of this but I look at it in a positive light.

I see it as a Challenge. Think about it...our secret society will be revealed to the world and in this only the strong will survive.

What do I mean by this? Well for one thing all the chumps out their CLAIMING to be great pickup artists will crumble. Why? Because they lack inner game, true creativity, they are all about the method and the minutia without really incorporating their own personality in Game.

Mystery's TRUE intention through his method was to provide a step-by-step sequence of attracting and seducing women by presenting your personality traits in the best light possible. I do not believe in one-night stands. Sure they can be fun and I recommend every guy have at least one, but the purpose of Game and the Mystery Method should NOT be to simply sleep with women. If that's what you think then you're completely missing the point and abusing the method.

This is the reason why we are such a secret society in the first place, because there is this negative dogma to what we are doing. Society deems it devious and "evil", BECAUSE idiots abuse the art and genuinely use it to trick women into sleeping with them. Mind you those guys are the ones who do have the skill to do so without coming off fake and contrived, but they are the ones who have a dishonest agenda.

Wow I got WAY side-tracked here.

Point is I'm looking forward to Game being revealed to the world because only the true and HONEST pickup artists will be able to continue gaming afterwards. The rest will be called out, humiliated and seen for what they really are. Our society will be cleansed of the wannabe's and phonies and the once-secret brotherhood will grow STRONGER from it.

Fake PUA: "Hey girls quick question, is kissing cheating?"

Newly-informed HB: "Fuck off you pretentious douchebag..."

Justice.

(Damn you James Franco!)

_________________
Inner Game is everything...be Unlimited!

Seductive Instinct for LIFE

seductiveinstinct.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:56 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:27 pm
Posts: 34
seph89 wrote:
I can see the negatives of this but I look at it in a positive light.

I see it as a Challenge. Think about it...our secret society will be revealed to the world and in this only the strong will survive.

What do I mean by this? Well for one thing all the chumps out their CLAIMING to be great pickup artists will crumble. Why? Because they lack inner game, true creativity, they are all about the method and the minutia without really incorporating their own personality in Game.

Mystery's TRUE intention through his method was to provide a step-by-step sequence of attracting and seducing women by presenting your personality traits in the best light possible. I do not believe in one-night stands. Sure they can be fun and I recommend every guy have at least one, but the purpose of Game and the Mystery Method should NOT be to simply sleep with women. If that's what you think then you're completely missing the point and abusing the method.

This is the reason why we are such a secret society in the first place, because there is this negative dogma to what we are doing. Society deems it devious and "evil", BECAUSE idiots abuse the art and genuinely use it to trick women into sleeping with them. Mind you those guys are the ones who do have the skill to do so without coming off fake and contrived, but they are the ones who have a dishonest agenda.

Wow I got WAY side-tracked here.

Point is I'm looking forward to Game being revealed to the world because only the true and HONEST pickup artists will be able to continue gaming afterwards. The rest will be called out, humiliated and seen for what they really are. Our society will be cleansed of the wannabe's and phonies and the once-secret brotherhood will grow STRONGER from it.

Fake PUA: "Hey girls quick question, is kissing cheating?"

Newly-informed HB: "Fuck off you pretentious douchebag..."

Justice.

(Damn you James Franco!)


I am kind of a beginner at PUA and I was very worried that our secret society would go mainstream and it would affect myself. But then, when you pointed out that the wannabes will crumble I saw the positive side. Never in my 7 months of PUA experience have I run into a single routine or canned material, this basically helped me with "being myself" and being confident. For some reason, I am still worried. I really dont want PUAs to be the everyday talk of people. I wish it could always remain secret, I guess our little underground society is growing :')


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:35 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Bay Area San Jose
lexcartney wrote:
seph89 wrote:
I can see the negatives of this but I look at it in a positive light.

I see it as a Challenge. Think about it...our secret society will be revealed to the world and in this only the strong will survive.

What do I mean by this? Well for one thing all the chumps out their CLAIMING to be great pickup artists will crumble. Why? Because they lack inner game, true creativity, they are all about the method and the minutia without really incorporating their own personality in Game.

Mystery's TRUE intention through his method was to provide a step-by-step sequence of attracting and seducing women by presenting your personality traits in the best light possible. I do not believe in one-night stands. Sure they can be fun and I recommend every guy have at least one, but the purpose of Game and the Mystery Method should NOT be to simply sleep with women. If that's what you think then you're completely missing the point and abusing the method.

This is the reason why we are such a secret society in the first place, because there is this negative dogma to what we are doing. Society deems it devious and "evil", BECAUSE idiots abuse the art and genuinely use it to trick women into sleeping with them. Mind you those guys are the ones who do have the skill to do so without coming off fake and contrived, but they are the ones who have a dishonest agenda.

Wow I got WAY side-tracked here.

Point is I'm looking forward to Game being revealed to the world because only the true and HONEST pickup artists will be able to continue gaming afterwards. The rest will be called out, humiliated and seen for what they really are. Our society will be cleansed of the wannabe's and phonies and the once-secret brotherhood will grow STRONGER from it.

Fake PUA: "Hey girls quick question, is kissing cheating?"

Newly-informed HB: "Fuck off you pretentious douchebag..."

Justice.

(Damn you James Franco!)


I am kind of a beginner at PUA and I was very worried that our secret society would go mainstream and it would affect myself. But then, when you pointed out that the wannabes will crumble I saw the positive side. Never in my 7 months of PUA experience have I run into a single routine or canned material, this basically helped me with "being myself" and being confident. For some reason, I am still worried. I really dont want PUAs to be the everyday talk of people. I wish it could always remain secret, I guess our little underground society is growing :')
\

I definitely stand by my prediction.

Our society being revealed will ultimately be a good thing and WILL purify it. The true artists will rise and the fakes will fall.

I am fairly new to this society, though I've been a "social scientist" for some years now. It can definitely be overwhelming when you are a beginner to any art or practice as there is tons of misinformation being doled out by scammers only interested in profit.

I was fortunate enough to seek out and find the best. My mentor, Arash Dibazar, and our company Seductive Instinct, next to Venusian Arts, is probably the best and most honest company there is and I'm not just saying that because I am aligned with them.

Arash studied DIRECTLY under James Matador, who was HIS mentor, and Mystery. I've actually met Matador and he's a great guy. I was even graced with the opportunity of actually seeing my mentor and his mentor in action, and let me you tell you it was a beautiful sight. No words could describe Game at its finest and purest.

Again, I'm getting off track...my point is not to worry brother. Seek out the best coaches/mentors. I highly recommend checking out our site (in my signature) and watching our free videos, although with all the valuable content going up we plan on putting up a small membership fee eventually.

I guarantee it will get you in the right mindset regarding confidence and Inner Game, what our company is really all about. With inner game, everything falls into place. Even if the entire room you enter knows you are in there to sarge, you will still OWN the room with the right frame of mind.

Best of luck to you brother. PM me if you have any questions regarding social dynamics, fitness or nutrition, which are all expertise of mine (in addition to life/attraction coaching I am a performance coach and personal trainer). I live for helping people so don't hesitate to ask!

Just promise me you will pay it forward. This goes for everyone reading this.

Sep

_________________
Inner Game is everything...be Unlimited!

Seductive Instinct for LIFE

seductiveinstinct.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 72
The community is being coined for money. If it is possible to abuse something or get rich of it..it's gonna happen. I am really worried about the response from girls. Some things in pua girls can't stop for making them feel attraction. However if this movie goes successful the mystery method will become extinct. Mystery will get rich of this as more people opt to buy his book. All the girls will know the method and will call guys out on it. Natrual game is gonna be the safest thing..I always thought something like this would happen. Just not to this caliber of mass media.

I hope this movie fails. I think everyone in the pua community should give it a bad review online on every site they can. Help preserve the community. Attack the people who are trying to make a quick buck of pua. PUA is a way of life. I wont have these dumbass's make a fool out of me.

Everyone remember to write bad reviews and give bad ratings. This our way to fight back


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:37 am
Posts: 66
Location: Atlanta Newnan area
Also Mystery is tall and another 2 feet added by boots and a huge hat . I think James would do an okay job. I just hope they make it more movie and not really explain the reasoning behind it and how it works. This is to be shared by men to other men .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:54 pm
Posts: 264
This movie WILL NOT make much difference to any serious PUAs or the 'secret' as many of you have that kind of mentality.

Most people have a negative view on the community when they hear about it, so it will just cause more people to have a negative view on the community, this will not affect us, the people who love it and believe in it will continue regardless.

On the point of being caught out, only if you are using a hugely popular routine will you have any chance of being 'caught out', (by the few who remember it), most routines will not be known by anyone outside the community. I predict it will be only a few newbies using very popular routines who will be 'caught', guys tend to develop their own routines and evolve a more natural style of game as they progress (kind of assuming this here, as it has happened to me and the PUAs i know), people who have been in game for a long time will be naturally cool, attractive etc by now, how would any of his affect them.

The community WILL experience an in flux of newbies, of course, but as most people don't have the ability to stick at something and master it, most will probably just give up, especially as PUA is hard to learn.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link