those lines don't work


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery




Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Posts: 858
lolaskate wrote:
I'm not saying they don't work I'm just saying, why not just skip the opinion, and start with the intro? I mean why slow it down by asking something you don't really care about?


You ask something you don't really care about because it is an interesting subject that gets two strangers to talk in the easiest way possible. Why would you just go with the introduction for the first thing to say when she doesn't even know you and she doesn't want to give her name to a complete stranger who didn't said a word to her before this moment. Yes direct game is good..but a good pua in my opinion knows when to use the most efficient approach. Sometimes indirect will go better than direct..it depends on your target and on her level of interest towards you. HOWEVER, why indirect is so powerfull is that even if her level of interest isn't that high, you can go in under the radar and build attraction slowly. Wether if you would go direct..she will just reject you and place you in the same lame category as all the afc's approached her

_________________
Greatness is never borned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:30 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
Arguing about this is pretty much pointless btw. I'm sure that both ways has a decent enough success rate, and also...the whole point of opening is just to simply start a convo. That's why it doesn't really matter what you say, as long as it starts a conversation. Opinion or introduction or whatever.

I like to go more direct because it's more exciting for me. And I don't like acting pre-cautious against things like the bitch shield with FTCs. It sure is effective, but it takes away the fun for me. It's nothing to do with the game itself, it's just my personality. I like to enjoy the process rather than the outcome in every aspect of my life. This is the main reason I'm one of the few people who can see the beauty of mathematics. Like... let me give you just a simple example.

Say, there's a quadratic equatation to be solved. There's a formula for that. I've never used it. I like to treat every single equatation as an individual, and don't like any kinds of prescripted method to solve it and save me the trouble of the process. Because that's what I enjoy...the whole process.

The same goes for interacting with women. I don't want to avoid their bitch shield. I want to enjoy it just as much as their laughs and smiles. If they don't bring up their bitch shield there's no problem either... As I've said every one of them is like an individual, and I will enjoy them for what they are and what they do.

It gives me a thrill I can't explain when they're trying to be bitches when I know that in reality they're not. That's the reason I don't use opinion openers, not because they're not effective. And that's the reason I don't use FTCs either. She's feeling uncomfortable because she thinks I'd stick around the whole night? Great... she's probably right. If that makes her uncomfortable it's just better. It generates tension I can work with. But chances are I won't like her anyway and go away just like I came. I won't bother her anymore than it is worth my time so I don't need to make a statement about going in a few minutes to ease my job. If she likes me, she won't mind me staying anyway, if she doesn't like me, I won't be staying. Simple as that.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 am
Posts: 3
Location: Philippines
from what I've seen and experienced , Girls are attention seekers, they want you to notice whats new to them and how cute or beautiful are they. Eventually after you did some compliments it'll end up like she could dominate you cause she thinks that you're already under her spell of beauty seduction. you know what i mean,

but basically if you do not give a shit on her shows it'll probably go into two things,

1) she'll find another potential pray that would notice her new haircut or jewelries or anything, and you'll get ignored cause she thinks you're such a sucker for not noticing her Outstanding qualities

or

2) Crave more for your attention about it




it's true that Negs should be delivered in a playful manner and should not be too weak to be ignored or too strong to be an awkward insult.


just don't use Negs too Carelessly






and Approach Openers , i've tried em out, mostly failed and i learned that you should not just dive into it and stop thinking like she'll respond the way girls responded in "the game"



Use an opener that is more likely be an event ( in your country ) , news , facts or whatever you want to say as long as it is beamed with confidence and the fucking smile.



and to Mystery's work, its cool =)

_________________
That was so 2011


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 am
Posts: 222
I find it funny that people dog others methods.

were on a frikon learn how pu women site, who are we fooling?

We're all needy, we're all lame, we're all in the same boat.

B ut people like us make great customers :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:01 am
Posts: 147
I feel like I should jump in here and clarify something that people have seemed to have forgotten. There is a golden rule for negs.

If the girl is a 7 or lower: No negs. Her confidence probably isn't that high and you may end up coming off as rude (as previously mentioned)
If the girl is an 8: 1 neg. Just enough to show her that you're not like most guys and you're funny and are used to dealing with beautiful women.
If the girl is a 9 or 10: 2 or 3 negs TOPS. Any more and you're being a jerk to get back at women. But, you HAVE to neg the HOTTEST women. Their ego's are usually through the roof and they get complimented constantly. Make yourself stand out.

Glade

_________________
My mPUA pickup journal: mpua-glades-log-of-pick-up-and-life-vt99032.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
Glade wrote:
I feel like I should jump in here and clarify something that people have seemed to have forgotten. There is a golden rule for negs.

If the girl is a 7 or lower: No negs. Her confidence probably isn't that high and you may end up coming off as rude (as previously mentioned)
If the girl is an 8: 1 neg. Just enough to show her that you're not like most guys and you're funny and are used to dealing with beautiful women.
If the girl is a 9 or 10: 2 or 3 negs TOPS. Any more and you're being a jerk to get back at women. But, you HAVE to neg the HOTTEST women. Their ego's are usually through the roof and they get complimented constantly. Make yourself stand out.

Glade


Problem with this is I don't use the stupid rating system. It's subjective, and worthless. I may think she's a 10 when she thinks she's just a 4 and vice versa. First I screen her confidence level, and then if she acts too bitchy, I shoot her down(not literally lol xD)

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:09 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm
Posts: 102
Location: reading
I think the whole point of this pickup community is to help guys who are hopeless with women ( such as me). Sure the rouines and openers in mysterys are lame but what they provde is a methodical way for guys to start convos. They are basically an insight to what can b achieved if the lines are congreunt with Ur personality. Mystery wanted to show a rockstar image which is why these openers sound lame to guys who are trying
to pick up girls at the wrong venues or having the wrong avatar. So stop hating on mystery n shit and create routnes and openers based on Ur own life an avatar USING mysterys routnes and openers as a template or example as to how thy should be formulated. And also people o are sying this stuff is bs an how thy get girls naturally This place Isnt for u. Tis community is out learning and helping other guyus having trouble. The whole reason we are on here i BECAUSE some people havent Been proplerly socialized to talk to other so they struggle with women


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:45 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
kingk12 wrote:
I think the whole point of this pickup community is to help guys who are hopeless with women ( such as me). Sure the rouines and openers in mysterys are lame but what they provde is a methodical way for guys to start convos. They are basically an insight to what can b achieved if the lines are congreunt with Ur personality. Mystery wanted to show a rockstar image which is why these openers sound lame to guys who are trying
to pick up girls at the wrong venues or having the wrong avatar. So stop hating on mystery n shit and create routnes and openers based on Ur own life an avatar USING mysterys routnes and openers as a template or example as to how thy should be formulated. And also people o are sying this stuff is bs an how thy get girls naturally This place Isnt for u. Tis community is out learning and helping other guyus having trouble. The whole reason we are on here i BECAUSE some people havent Been proplerly socialized to talk to other so they struggle with women


Poor child. The pick-up community is about business. Chumps need help, and it's a service they get for money. The forum here is really good and can be actually helpful. Mystery's stuff is also really good for beginners, but keep in mind that the whole thing is about money. Really, nothing else.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:00 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm
Posts: 102
Location: reading
@mynameisfisher- dude i was talking about this forum. but u understand what im trying to get at rite? i am basically saying that u cant hate on mystery and other puas for having crap material because the whole point is to make the material yourself using the guidelines


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
kingk12 wrote:
@mynameisfisher- dude i was talking about this forum. but u understand what im trying to get at rite? i am basically saying that u cant hate on mystery and other puas for having crap material because the whole point is to make the material yourself using the guidelines


I don't even pay attention to the hate. It's not worth my precious time. I think Mystery and all the other PUAs couldn't care less either that some forever alone virgin is hating on them from their mom's basement while they're banging his mom lol.

Every method has it's pros and cons. But people tend to be cinic and focus on the drawbacks of it, instead of what's good. I go natural, because I find it the most straight way. I don't like indirect at all... But to question that it works would be ignorant. There's some shit of course I don't agree with Myster, but still, I can't say he's not better than me, when it comes to women.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Posts: 1251
Guys... from an MPUA perspective (and I'm 45.... I've been around)....you need to learn the philosophy BEFORE you try learning the stock comments.

IF the target thinks it's a line - it's a line. It doesn't matter what you say - it's a line and you've failed. The MPUA doesn't focus on the script - they focus on the non-verbals, the nuances, the IOIs, the KINO advancement, the phase-shift.

Use Mystery as aguide to improve your OWN game. If you can't do this - I'll say Thanks - you're one of the AFCs that ensure the game always works.

Separate yourself. Use stock as a tool, then develop your OWN comments.

Frankly, I prefer the LILO (love/in love opener) and deliver my escelators accordingly. Hell, I've even started to drop my out when we first go on a date. Then if she gets annoying, or I get bored - I can resurrect that exit strategy from date 1, and bounce. But - I leave with a "...".

A good MPUA can go back through his conquests and re-target them on occasion. My exit strategy makes this possible. I can leave, assume a victim role, yet still return if I want to - simply because I brought A-game early. I don't leave with a finality unless I simply choose to nuke any future of seeing her again - and that happens... But most of the time, I like the analogy that I'm in a boat trolling... On occasion, I'll throw an empty hook into the water and catch a fish I've caught before... Always catch and release... but they'll bite again - and sometimes they just throw themselves into the boat LOL...

Guys, use common sense... When Mystery used the lines, they were new.... Now, after TV, EVERYONE knows them. If you're using regurgitated lines from years ago, and they're not working - the problem is you, not the material. Either go back in time and run your old stale game, or improve, and adapt.

Hopefully people see the theme here... If you get angry from these comments, you've taken this the wrong way...

Rodeo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:11 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Posts: 1251
MynameisFisher wrote:
kingk12 wrote:
I think the whole point of this pickup community is to help guys who are hopeless with women ( such as me). Sure the rouines and openers in mysterys are lame but what they provde is a methodical way for guys to start convos. They are basically an insight to what can b achieved if the lines are congreunt with Ur personality. Mystery wanted to show a rockstar image which is why these openers sound lame to guys who are trying
to pick up girls at the wrong venues or having the wrong avatar. So stop hating on mystery n shit and create routnes and openers based on Ur own life an avatar USING mysterys routnes and openers as a template or example as to how thy should be formulated. And also people o are sying this stuff is bs an how thy get girls naturally This place Isnt for u. Tis community is out learning and helping other guyus having trouble. The whole reason we are on here i BECAUSE some people havent Been proplerly socialized to talk to other so they struggle with women


Poor child. The pick-up community is about business. Chumps need help, and it's a service they get for money. The forum here is really good and can be actually helpful. Mystery's stuff is also really good for beginners, but keep in mind that the whole thing is about money. Really, nothing else.


Poor child. If you think it's only about money, you're looking at this from a jealousy angle. The information Mystery, Style, Matador, Adam, Ross, Sinn and others have provided is a gold mine! It's up to YOU to adapt.

My score has grown exponentially since learning the game... and even more since I've made my OWN game.

It's the end of March, small town Florida on the coast. NOT one of the major cities - but I've never worried about that. The area is target-rich and the game works. I've increased my score 22x just this year alone. 22 women since Jan 1.

Tell me it doesn't work....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:31 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Posts: 858
Quote:
Poor child. The pick-up community is about business. Chumps need help, and it's a service they get for money. The forum here is really good and can be actually helpful. Mystery's stuff is also really good for beginners, but keep in mind that the whole thing is about money. Really, nothing else


Really poor comment..coming from a guy who talks outter nonsense. I've hang around with some of the best PUA's in the world..including Clifford from the Game, Zan from the Game and I've seen TenMagnet (LoveSystems) this week..don't come here and talk bullshit if you don't know what you're talking about. These guys teach men how to have a better life and of course in order to have to do it, they have to earn something..they worked their asses off to get good...you think you're going to get this information free?? There's nothing free in this world! Of course they get fucking paid to teach you how to be surrounded by beautiful women all your life! That's all the effort, tears and sweat they put in becoming good and learning how to coach. You expect to pay 10$ for a bootcamp???! Be serious man..and if you never talked to a guru before, stop saying that you actually know what they're thinking..

_________________
Greatness is never borned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
Valentyn wrote:
Quote:
Poor child. The pick-up community is about business. Chumps need help, and it's a service they get for money. The forum here is really good and can be actually helpful. Mystery's stuff is also really good for beginners, but keep in mind that the whole thing is about money. Really, nothing else


Really poor comment..coming from a guy who talks outter nonsense. I've hang around with some of the best PUA's in the world..including Clifford from the Game, Zan from the Game and I've seen TenMagnet (LoveSystems) this week..don't come here and talk bullshit if you don't know what you're talking about. These guys teach men how to have a better life and of course in order to have to do it, they have to earn something..they worked their asses off to get good...you think you're going to get this information free?? There's nothing free in this world! Of course they get fucking paid to teach you how to be surrounded by beautiful women all your life! That's all the effort, tears and sweat they put in becoming good and learning how to coach. You expect to pay 10$ for a bootcamp???! Be serious man..and if you never talked to a guru before, stop saying that you actually know what they're thinking..


I'm not saying it's not effective at all, nor that they haven't worked hard, let alone deserve that money. If I were a guru, I'd damn right ask money for the service. But how come that me, a former serious WoW addict, who had problems with even personal hygiene, who used to be always, always the weird guy, with little to no life, virgin till the age of 18, could do it without the gurus then? Or how did the gurus who used to be total AFCs(most of them) do it before there were any gurus? I'm telling you how. The secret is that all this thing is only up to YOU. There's no guru who will teach you how to pick-up, there's only you, who must learn how to pick-up. They can help you learn it, but in the end it is you who has to do the hard time consuming work. And that's a fact even most gurus don't deny...

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 am
Posts: 121
MynameisFisher, your completely right,evrything around the community is about MONEY.
They dont give a fuck about the people,but they care about theyr wallets.
I really like the forum,sometimes you can find some good advice.

Try to ignore who said that the ´´MPUA´´ dont do that for money,i think there are a few reasons because they said that:

1-They want to sell you something as well
2-They know the ´´MPUA´´ and have some kind of connection
3-They are just immature

IMO


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link