those lines don't work


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery




Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
Yes, and No. You don't need negs to disqualify, I'm not at all amused by stupid looks, that's why I don't compliment nor insult her on her looks. As I've said there are very good ones. I also mentioned being playful as you did. I don't really care about this anymore. I know that I was unsuccessful with negs and I know that I have a girlfriend without them. That's all the proof I need. I don't care about an insane magician who slept with thousands of women using this, as long as I can sleep with enough without it. Call me narrow-minded, I stick to this unless I've got PERSONAL evidence for the opposite.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:20 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Posts: 430
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Quote:
Experience trumps some lame ass idiot wearing lame ass cloths telling lame ass lines to some lame ass guys.

Just because he has a method, and is in a book doesn't mean shit. I have experience with women(GFs and friends) and if some creepy ass dude came up to them at the bar saying some retarded opinion opener, they would 100% ignor the guy. I'm not saying his method is not good, it is the building block for PU but lot's of his material is horrible. His opener's are crap and you should think of your own that have something to do with the situation.

Really how natural is it to walk up to a women, out of a group of 200 people in a club and ask her her opinion on some irrelevant shit that you shouldn't even be thinking about in the bar. When I started off, I read mystery method and all that crap, it made my approach anxiety 100% worse just because the openers where completely random and just plain stupid. When I stopped and made up my own reason's(openers) or went direct, my AA disapeared like magic!

That opener does suck, and will get you ignored by hot girls unless they are crazy. And you should analyze the lines you use. If they don't feel natural and are stupid, then drop them.


I'm not even going to find flaw in that comment cause you are 100% right. I frankly find
that kind of opener crap, not because it doesn't work sure it does, but I prefer direct game
over indirect game so I prefer more natural stuff then going up to a women an asking
her opinion on something. I don't care for Mystery's stuff, at first when I read his
book and also in The Game it was so intriguing, but you discover better and
more appealing gurus and you learn from them and your whole aspect in
what you desire changes so dramatically all for the better. I agree,
learning indirect game are great building blocks leading up to
becoming a PUA as it shows you the basics of interacting
with women, but I don't think it has as much place
as it did all those years ago. When I was studying
it, my AA was horrible and wasn't going anywhere
because it demanded to be so flamboyant.

Direct/Natural Game is the way forward into the future,
sure I still have my anxieties but learning direct has
improved myself and my general interactions
with women and the way I have perceived
myself it's crazy. The thing is, that all
the noobs and the guys breaking
into the community probably
all read the game and
are recommended to because
it's the best thing to read when first
starting out as it shows you the ropes, but then
they get so caught up in learning indirect and because
that style is so overdone nowadays, it makes it that much
harder for them in the field. You know how much
it must suck for them if they go into the field,
do an indirect opener and the girl says "I'm
sure a guy just asked me that? :? "
It's a huge let down I'm sure.

I am eternally grateful for all that Style and Mystery have done,
but I think it's time that Direct takes over and newer transitions begin
to shift in the community. I think it's time, don't you?

_________________
'Bitches aint shit' - Chai


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
I don't even know why are we arguing if we all prefer natural game. lol.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Posts: 430
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Quote:
I don't even know why are we arguing if we all prefer natural game. lol.


xD Me neither man haha I'm movin away from this topic!

_________________
'Bitches aint shit' - Chai


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:07 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Posts: 858
Location: MONTREAL
Guys there are different theories - different methods. Why the hell do you guys argue neg theory? If you want to use it fine if you don't perfect. There isn't a perfect way of pick up..but more what you suits you better. If you're a cocky funny guy use the negs they're great. If not don't use them..not a problem. It's a different game tactic with the same results. And guys do not tell me Mystery lines don't work or that you will get rejected 100% by approaching with opinion openers. The guy in this thread that told this hasn't got experience in field...dude..you just cant be rejected..if youre rejected asking for opinion you're doing something wrong. Girls are polite even if they don't like you and will respond to your question..you just have to know what to do afterwards. And negs are great I use them all the time they remove a Bitch Shield like magic. A 9/10 HB will not take your crap with Oh my god you're so beautifull or I like your necklace. Wtf man..excpetion of the rule! All the 10000 guys said to her I like your necklace..she will put you in that category. Instead go in with something cocky funny she never heard of. Pull her hair than say: "Omg..I though it was a wig :) haha my bad" Boom..do you know how effective negs are to handling a bitch shield?? Jut try to neg a girl who gives you attitude..

_________________
Greatness is never borned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:40 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
Valentyn wrote:
Guys there are different theories - different methods. Why the hell do you guys argue neg theory? If you want to use it fine if you don't perfect. There isn't a perfect way of pick up..but more what you suits you better. If you're a cocky funny guy use the negs they're great. If not don't use them..not a problem. It's a different game tactic with the same results. And guys do not tell me Mystery lines don't work or that you will get rejected 100% by approaching with opinion openers. The guy in this thread that told this hasn't got experience in field...dude..you just cant be rejected..if youre rejected asking for opinion you're doing something wrong. Girls are polite even if they don't like you and will respond to your question..you just have to know what to do afterwards. And negs are great I use them all the time they remove a Bitch Shield like magic. A 9/10 HB will not take your crap with Oh my god you're so beautifull or I like your necklace. Wtf man..excpetion of the rule! All the 10000 guys said to her I like your necklace..she will put you in that category. Instead go in with something cocky funny she never heard of. Pull her hair than say: "Omg..I though it was a wig :) haha my bad" Boom..do you know how effective negs are to handling a bitch shield?? Jut try to neg a girl who gives you attitude..


Lol I'd never say something like that. I generate attraction by the power of sexual tension. Chief has a pretty good article about it, and the book "60 years of Challenge" which is a kind of modern approach to pick-up, very popular among forum leaders also, is based on this. Sexual tension just magickally diminishes the bitch shield. It gets obliterated so effectively, that neither you, nor she would even notice. I haven't even said you'd get rejected 100% of the time with an opinion opener. That's ridicolous! Of course she won't reject. I just don't like it because I like my game straight, and up to the point. You have to take the risk at some point so why not start right away with that? I like to assume attraction rather than using stealthy negs and such. I even mentioned that some negs are very good, I just find some which are ridicolous, and so newbies should be careful not to take everything pure money that is written in that book.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:26 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Posts: 858
Location: MONTREAL
MynameisFisher wrote:
Valentyn wrote:
Guys there are different theories - different methods. Why the hell do you guys argue neg theory? If you want to use it fine if you don't perfect. There isn't a perfect way of pick up..but more what you suits you better. If you're a cocky funny guy use the negs they're great. If not don't use them..not a problem. It's a different game tactic with the same results. And guys do not tell me Mystery lines don't work or that you will get rejected 100% by approaching with opinion openers. The guy in this thread that told this hasn't got experience in field...dude..you just cant be rejected..if youre rejected asking for opinion you're doing something wrong. Girls are polite even if they don't like you and will respond to your question..you just have to know what to do afterwards. And negs are great I use them all the time they remove a Bitch Shield like magic. A 9/10 HB will not take your crap with Oh my god you're so beautifull or I like your necklace. Wtf man..excpetion of the rule! All the 10000 guys said to her I like your necklace..she will put you in that category. Instead go in with something cocky funny she never heard of. Pull her hair than say: "Omg..I though it was a wig :) haha my bad" Boom..do you know how effective negs are to handling a bitch shield?? Jut try to neg a girl who gives you attitude..


Lol I'd never say something like that. I generate attraction by the power of sexual tension. Chief has a pretty good article about it, and the book "60 years of Challenge" which is a kind of modern approach to pick-up, very popular among forum leaders also, is based on this. Sexual tension just magickally diminishes the bitch shield. It gets obliterated so effectively, that neither you, nor she would even notice. I haven't even said you'd get rejected 100% of the time with an opinion opener. That's ridicolous! Of course she won't reject. I just don't like it because I like my game straight, and up to the point. You have to take the risk at some point so why not start right away with that? I like to assume attraction rather than using stealthy negs and such. I even mentioned that some negs are very good, I just find some which are ridicolous, and so newbies should be careful not to take everything pure money that is written in that book.


LOL I wasnt refering to you when I said that opinion dont work..there's another guy who wrote in this thread that told that so I wasn't trying to ofend you. I understand and I agree with you..I know what's 60 year challenge..but honestly..sexual tension will not decrease her bitch shield..I already tried this way I read all 60 year challenge material. It is good it's perfect..but bitch shield?? She will not lower her shield down because of tension..girls lower their shields when they know you're not after them and you show a willigness to walk away (False time constraints and non verbal time constraints). Neediness also creates a bitch shield..women hate that

_________________
Greatness is never borned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:30 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
Valentyn wrote:
MynameisFisher wrote:
Valentyn wrote:
Guys there are different theories - different methods. Why the hell do you guys argue neg theory? If you want to use it fine if you don't perfect. There isn't a perfect way of pick up..but more what you suits you better. If you're a cocky funny guy use the negs they're great. If not don't use them..not a problem. It's a different game tactic with the same results. And guys do not tell me Mystery lines don't work or that you will get rejected 100% by approaching with opinion openers. The guy in this thread that told this hasn't got experience in field...dude..you just cant be rejected..if youre rejected asking for opinion you're doing something wrong. Girls are polite even if they don't like you and will respond to your question..you just have to know what to do afterwards. And negs are great I use them all the time they remove a Bitch Shield like magic. A 9/10 HB will not take your crap with Oh my god you're so beautifull or I like your necklace. Wtf man..excpetion of the rule! All the 10000 guys said to her I like your necklace..she will put you in that category. Instead go in with something cocky funny she never heard of. Pull her hair than say: "Omg..I though it was a wig :) haha my bad" Boom..do you know how effective negs are to handling a bitch shield?? Jut try to neg a girl who gives you attitude..


Lol I'd never say something like that. I generate attraction by the power of sexual tension. Chief has a pretty good article about it, and the book "60 years of Challenge" which is a kind of modern approach to pick-up, very popular among forum leaders also, is based on this. Sexual tension just magickally diminishes the bitch shield. It gets obliterated so effectively, that neither you, nor she would even notice. I haven't even said you'd get rejected 100% of the time with an opinion opener. That's ridicolous! Of course she won't reject. I just don't like it because I like my game straight, and up to the point. You have to take the risk at some point so why not start right away with that? I like to assume attraction rather than using stealthy negs and such. I even mentioned that some negs are very good, I just find some which are ridicolous, and so newbies should be careful not to take everything pure money that is written in that book.


LOL I wasnt refering to you when I said that opinion dont work..there's another guy who wrote in this thread that told that so I wasn't trying to ofend you. I understand and I agree with you..I know what's 60 year challenge..but honestly..sexual tension will not decrease her bitch shield..I already tried this way I read all 60 year challenge material. It is good it's perfect..but bitch shield?? She will not lower her shield down because of tension..girls lower their shields when they know you're not after them and you show a willigness to walk away (False time constraints and non verbal time constraints). Neediness also creates a bitch shield..women hate that


I can't seem to make myself clear today. I know you weren't refering to me I just wanted to make sure you see I agree with the fact that this 100% rejection thing is BS before I mention 60 years of challenge.

About that tension thing... I don't know man, but it works for me. I can't remember the last time I had to deal with a bitch shield when I was getting laid. If the girl is into me and I keep the vibe up she does seem to throw the shield off. If she isn't into me...well I can notice that in minutes and I just won't bother wasting my time.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:22 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Posts: 858
Location: MONTREAL
Oh allright I understand your technique. You're more 60 year challenge..like if the girl isn't in to you at all you will just go on to the next. I like that too .. it's just sometimes..I noticed the non verbal stuff - false time constraint is really a great way to lower the bitch shield. You should try it just for fun..anyway..good luck in field man!

_________________
Greatness is never borned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:29 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Posts: 430
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
This topic went from mysteries cheesy lines, to negging, to convers
to direct and indirect game, back to negging, then onto bitch shields,
then to rejection then back to negging :roll: LOL!

And the original poster is nowhere to be found xD

EPIC haha

_________________
'Bitches aint shit' - Chai


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
Valentyn wrote:
Oh allright I understand your technique. You're more 60 year challenge..like if the girl isn't in to you at all you will just go on to the next. I like that too .. it's just sometimes..I noticed the non verbal stuff - false time constraint is really a great way to lower the bitch shield. You should try it just for fun..anyway..good luck in field man!


FTC is certainly a good way to lower the bitch shield. But as you've said, I'm really like 60 years of challenge. I actually like it when they're bitchy and I find it hilarious.

I've read several books... The game, MM, double your dating, attraction code, RSD stuff. MM and the game...they really helped me with the basics. I was a social analphabet. Double your dating taught me principles of flirtin, altough I rarely go that extreme. Attraction Code taught me that the whole shit is already in me, I just need to find the way to express it. But one thing I noticed...that I don't have the most success when I follow Mystery's theories or using this cocky & funny stuff, but when I'm actually just generally having a good time. But as I know having a good time is a DHV, it should not be enough to seduce women effectively by itself. RSD came pretty close to describing why this worked. But it was eventually 60 years of challenge which punched me in the face...Why was I successful? Because I escalated quickly and efficiently. Without messing around. This may not be an eternal truth for everyone...but it certainly is the method that fits ME the best.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:57 am
Posts: 675
Location: Australia
Opinion openers are actually really crap.

Yes, women like being asked about their opinions, but when you use it to open, they tend to expect you to gtfo after you get your opinion.

If anything, I tend to go in direct, after an introduction, then ask her the opinion.

Then there isn't any awkward transition to an introduction if I opened with an opinion.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:20 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 494
lolaskate wrote:
Opinion openers are actually really crap.

Yes, women like being asked about their opinions, but when you use it to open, they tend to expect you to gtfo after you get your opinion.

If anything, I tend to go in direct, after an introduction, then ask her the opinion.

Then there isn't any awkward transition to an introduction if I opened with an opinion.


Despite the fact that I don't like opinion openers I have to disagree with this. It does not matter too much how you open as long as you can pull it off. Any time after an opinion opener you can just say:

"Really I just came here because you looked interesting and I wanted to get to know you" Is it awkward? A little... but if you can't handle this amount of awkwardness then I have bad news for you...Your comfort zone is too small.

_________________
What I like in life is nothing more but living it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Posts: 858
Location: MONTREAL
lolaskate wrote:
Opinion openers are actually really crap.

Yes, women like being asked about their opinions, but when you use it to open, they tend to expect you to gtfo after you get your opinion.

If anything, I tend to go in direct, after an introduction, then ask her the opinion.

Then there isn't any awkward transition to an introduction if I opened with an opinion.


Dude on what planet of pick up are you living?? Opinion openers are the easist..you cant open easier than this..every set opens. I have a succes rate of 95% with opinion openers..you don't know how to open maybe that's why for you it doesn't work. Your body language may be not good or the way you say it is also important. If you look like you've memorized it and just telling it like a script..yeah then women will not talk to you they have a great sense of seeing these things. There's no awkward transition after an opinion because the subject gets them to speak and usually it justs gives you and your target a reason to continue the conversation. I really like what MynameisFisher stated above me. After the opinion you can just say that you actually came because she looked interesting and you wanted to get to know her. Women love being called interested because all the guys come and tell the exact same boring lines. They get to think about it: what about me that this guy thinks is interesting? Anyway..the point is..if you really cant pull opinion openers, then there's something wrong in your approach. It is the most basic stuff

_________________
Greatness is never borned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:57 am
Posts: 675
Location: Australia
I'm not saying they don't work I'm just saying, why not just skip the opinion, and start with the intro? I mean why slow it down by asking something you don't really care about?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link