PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:17 am 

Nice title, huh?

I just got back from an awesome time on the dancefloor :D

There's this girl named A who works at a coffee shop that I number-closed a while back with swift and playful ease. I've been text gaming her a little, nothing too serious, and she's flaked out on me for a day 2 before. I wondered why, but whatever. ABUNDANCE MENTALITY 8)

I invited her out tonight for 80s night at this club called One Eyed Jacks. It's held every Thursday night and it's always a blast. :D

Vain (one of my PUA buddies) and I were chillin at the house, waiting on A and some other people to go. Midnight rolls around and we're ready. A and I were in her car and the rest of the people were in another.

On the way to the club, with A and I alone in her car, I go straight into a routine I literally came up with on the spot! It started with me negging her about the music she listened to. She said that she listened to Blood Brothers and I said, "oh, you're one of THOSE." Of course, she responds with pumped BT just begging me to tell her what I mean by calling her "one of those."

I immediately change the subject and multiple thread by saying, "I'll tell you exactly what I mean." I went straight into my Korean Goalkeeper DHV story, a totally unrelated topic, adding suspense and emotional expressiveness. There's even more BT with her whining and expressing frustration all the while with an ear to ear smile on her face.

It was hard to pump BT with this girl, btw. It's just her personality type. LSE combined with being kinda introverted.

I then ask her, "ok, tell me. If you were a book, what would the back cover say?" That's a standard question that I ask to a bunch of girls (I don't know why... it really doesn't do shit haha... but I like it anyway), but here's where the impromptu routine comes in.

Chief: I'm sure you remember a few years ago when you were applying to colleges and shit, right?

A: Yeah

Chief: It's total bullshit how you have to write up this one piece of paper with your name and some numbers just trying to impress somebody, but that's how most people choose to live their lives. I think it's just awesome when you find someone special who goes deeper and actually makes a book out of their lives instead of some sparkly BS resume meant to show only the surface.

Then, her phone rings. A male voice is on the other end. Apparently her friends are already at One Eyed Jacks and we get to meet them! She doesn't tell me who the male voice was, though.

Chief: Who was that? :)

A: My boyfriend.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH. Dammit. No wonder she flaked out on that day 2 before. Well, all hope is not lost, right? I run strawberry fields. Her fence is 2 feet high and she takes 2 strawberries. Cha-ching! :!: Hope restored. Oh, and the fact that she has a boyfriend yet hasn't given me the boyfriend objection says that I've been doing juuuuust fine.

For the record, if I initially know the boyfriend and he's at least an acquaintance or friend of mine, I stay the fuck off the HB. Bros before hos.

Hope was restored, but I ended up not doing anything else with her for almost the rest of the night...

We get to the club and we meet her friends. Two guys, four other girls. I actually have met one of the guys before so we chat it up a bit, and the other guy was A's boyfriend. I got to know all the other girls there: C, J, K, and B. Good thing they all had names starting with different letters :lol:

Immediately, J is all like "That's Chief!" I just thought that this was some chick I've met before and happened to forget (it happens a lot), so I'm all like "Heyyy!" and I give her a hug. I was actually wrong. I've never met her before lol, but nothing was awkward because I held an unapologetic frame.

Chief: Wait, have we met before? Do I know you?

J: No, but I know you. A told me about you! :)

Sweet. This is a good thing. Immediately C introduces herself to me with pumped BT right off the bat, feeding from the energy of the fun environment/situation.

C: Do you dance???

Chief: Oh hell yeah. Why else would I be here?

C: (with more BT from my response) Let's go dance!

I take the lead by taking her hand and strolling out to the dancefloor. For the rest of the night at One Eyed Jacks, I forget all about A and work with C. A's bf was there, anyway. And, as much as I HATE to use the rating system, I just have to say that C was a fucking HB9 and probably a HB9.5 socially. Every fucking AFC Chode was just staring at me and her thinking, "wow that girl is HOT...how did that short Asian kid get to dance and grind with HER? Oh well, I'm just gunna hold my drink up to my chest and stand around like an insecure douchebag." Well, I can't read minds, but I bet I was pretty spot on there. :wink:

I get social proof up the ASS because I knew a SHIT TON of the people who were there at the club. Being social in general makes for a great investment for social proof and preselection, guys. C couldn't stop saying, "Wow you know EVERYONE!" Hooray for DHV :)

On the dancefloor:

C: This guy behind me is trying to grind up on me. Not gunna happen. You gotta keep all the creepy guys off of me, Chief! I'm a lesbian and I don't like ANY guys, but you're awesome!

...lesbian? Ok, I keep my cool and just take it as a shit test and I change NOTHING in my behavior. I just ESCALATE LIKE MAD :twisted:

Chief: I guarantee you, you'll never meet ANYONE like me.

C: You'll never meet anyone like me.

Kino escalation on the dancefloor! Kino escalation on the dancefloor! Number-close on the dancefloor. Kino escalation on the dancefloor! Kino escalation on the dancefloor! Kino escalation on the dancefloor!

Yes, there was kino escalation on the dancefloor. I even run some cavemanning matador mayhem kinda shit by picking her up and spinning her around a few times. Kino compliance test after kino compliance test, I pump her BT through the roof and she is absolutely in BT heaven.

C: OMG Chief I LOVE you! (big big hug)

Chief: Don't be creeping me out now :wink:

I take her hand and I lead her out to the front bar. Time for a break from dancing. We talk about some stuff. I forgot the stuff I said, but I'm sure it was good :P

I run the cube. She says her horse is a HE and a normal brown horse, but kinda far away from everything else. I build suspense pump more BT by telling her what everything means except the horse.

Chief: Oh man haha that horse makes PERFECT sense. I'll tell you what that means later, though. Let's get back to dancing. (I stand up and walk toward the dancefloor)

C: (grabs my arm) Noooo you have to tell me what it means!

Chief: (I move closer to her. She accepts my proximity.) Well, the horse represents your ideal partner. Now, you mentioned that your horse is a HE, but you told me that you're a lesbian. This means that your ideal partner would be any normal guy, but you're just going through a phase in your life - for whatever reason, maybe something happened in the past - where you just don't want to have to deal with that shit.

C: OMG that's so true...

Cha-ching! :!: At this point I'm telling myself that I can help her realize her bisexuality :wink:

Kino escalation on the dancefloor! Yeah, there's more. No makeout, though. I didn't try. That was probably a mistake. Oh well. ABUNDANCE MENTALITY 8)

Eventually it gets too late and we must part ways. We ALL walk out of the venue. Vain, A, another friend of mine, and I planned on getting back in A's car, and the other group (the two guys, C, J, K, and B) planned on taking a taxi back.

I ALMOST got C to come with us instead but the obstacles pulled her to the cab. DAMMIT. She definitely looked like she wanted to come in our car. Oh well. I wasn't bummed out. I had a great time as it was! :D

I get back to running a little game on A while in the car ...I think... I didn't do much except for planting a seed for a day 2, but I was trying to use it as plausible deniability for a pull. I asked her if she was religious or spiritual and I started talking about Tarot cards. Good convo. I said that I wanted to read her Tarot reading with my deck and she got excited. However, when we got back to the dorms, she said she wanted the Tarot reading another time. No surprise. I practically ignored her completely at the venue.

I had a GREAT and FUN time, though. No complaints. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:21 am 

aw, no comments? this is a fucking GOOD FR come on =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: CHIEF WAS HERE
AOL: CHIEF+WAS+HERE
ah ma gawd chief you legend. turning a lesbian into bi *applauds* so how did it go on day 2 with C anyway? number closed her so have you called her yet? you gota teach me some dance moves btw lol.
anyway great post man, much better then alot of FRs iv seen.. someones needs to get a life ;P.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:14 am 

Quote:
ah ma gawd chief you legend. turning a lesbian into bi *applauds* so how did it go on day 2 with C anyway? number closed her so have you called her yet? you gota teach me some dance moves btw lol.
anyway great post man, much better then alot of FRs iv seen.. someones needs to get a life ;P.
This FR was from like half a year ago and I would certainly not make the same mistakes as I did back then!

If you noticed in the FR, I did a ton of things to pump BT and build sexual tension and stuff like that... but I made the mistake of:
1. Not doing anything to lower ASD.
2. Not letting her think it's OK to challenge her self-identity as a "lesbian."
3. Maybe some other stuff I don't see yet.

I talked to her on the phone a couple times after that night and set up a day 2. Sure, she sounded happy about the idea of meeting up with me for lunch but she ended up flaking on me. Why?

1. ASD. When I called her to set up the day 2 she was around her friends. Of course she's going to stress out about what her friends think of all this. ASD especially comes into play here due to the massive amount of BT and sexual tension that was involved in my previous interaction with her.

2. She obviously thought about the possibility of hooking up with me, and had cognitive dissonance as a result of her self-identification as a lesbian. Believe it or not, a ton of girls flake out on day 2s when they know that the possibility of having sex with the guy is very real (unless you control for the objection related to discretion). This is for many different reasons. I didn't control for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

yeah.... I scored a lesbian in Iceland three years ago (I would give details but Iceland is unbelievably small and I dont want to piss her off, no matter how remote the chance) and to make a long story short, we just met and got drunk and ran around on the rooftops at night getting old women to yell at us, and we ended up back at her place even tho I knew full well she was a hard core lesbian, and I still managed to seduce her.

She cried afterwards.

I was the first man she had been with since her early teens, like ten years ago... We are still friends, but her (straight) gf's were amazed that I scored her. Needless to say, they were very interested in me after that.