The HB scale with pictures



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Field Reports


Forum rules


IMPORTANT NEW ANNOUNCEMENT:
Effective immediately, we have added a new rule to the forum rules:
Quote:
No affiliate marketing whatsoever, even in signatures.
We've always allowed people to post links in their signatures, even if it leads to a site that's for-profit. It serves as incentive for experts to offer value on the forum. However, many regular users exploited this loophole by posting affiliate links in their signatures. It defeats the purpose for regular users to do that since those links aren't links to their own sites with their own expertise. Any average joe marketer with little to no experience can start posting BS with affiliate links in his signature and make a profit off our forum. Therefore we have banned affiliate marketing in any and every form.



Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Posts: 18
I know some people say the scale is only really 6-10. Plus I feel that this is being a bit too generous to some of the girls in 7 & 8. I have slightly higher standards, but found this and thought I would share.


Image[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 3657
Location: United States
LOL!

_________________
I once dated a girl with a parrot. That thing was crazy and never shut up! The parrot was cool though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:03 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 am
Posts: 198
Location: UK
haha lol interesting post

But what lot of people dont really know about the scale rating is

a 10 is considered celebrity status.

So the best for us is actually 9 thats the real scale rating me and friends go by.


Soncheese x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 am
Posts: 56
A while ago I elaborated on this scale because I honestly feel that 1-10 isn't wide enough to accommodate all women. So I created "The Judge" to amend it. (essentially it's a 30 scale)

"This system was created in order to accurately rate women based only on their physical attributes. The reason for this is it desensitizes the man (to an extent) to her beauty and assigns her a number out of thirty. A 10(face)-10(tits)-10(ass) point system is used and the defendant has to score higher than 21 to be considered girlfriend material. 17-20 is fuckable but they're missing something and 16 and under counts as the jury (those that shall not be judged)

Baseline curves:

- 1-2 points for being overweight
+ 1-2 points for certain body types

I'm thinking about amending it abit more though


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:50 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Posts: 37
Location: Terra
I was thinking of doing something like this but you've pre-empted me. Great scale and explanations.

To me a 10 is a 9 who is on a really good day. You know she's a 9 normally but today she's dressed for a high-end social occasion and is looking great.

Of course any girl you label a 10 on closer inspection will have something wrong with her. Slight wrinkle round the eyes, poor posture, unattractive laugh or whatever. And once you see that she's automatically relegated to a 9. Which is why in my reality 10's don't really exist but they're an ideal to work towards.

_________________
Civilise the mind but make savage the body.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 am
Posts: 102
What happen to the song "Everybody's beautiful,in his own way...
under god's heaven...." :D

_________________
law of attraction=Your reality is the outcome of your thoughts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 pm
Posts: 373
Soncheese wrote:
haha lol interesting post

But what lot of people dont really know about the scale rating is

a 10 is considered celebrity status.

So the best for us is actually 9 thats the real scale rating me and friends go by.


Soncheese x


That is utter shit. Just because you don't see enough actresses it doesn't mean they are the only 10s.

Also there are plenty of absolutely unattractive actresses. Not to mention that most of them can afford plastic surgeries and in movies technology makes them look a lot better.

Think of it like this. If everyone was equal in terms of lifestyle and some other criteria that I cannot be bothered mentioning now, then It's up to you to decide whether or not a girl is a HB10 depending on i'd say looks, personality, traits etc...
That is where the confusion comes from. Everyone's different and everyone has different likes therefore most guys don't agree on whether a girl is a 10 or 9.5 or 8 even.

Now if we go back to the scenario where everyone is equal I put myself on top of them and therefore that would solve any problems you have with confidence, approach anxiety or inner game you have.

Obviously you consider an actress has the potential to be a perfect 10 for YOU if she has all the other qualifier you have for a her. Don't limit yourself.

Take smoothOperator as an example. The guy has helped thousands of fellow puas and definitely knows what is he doing. Smooth had a chance and opened Scarlett Johansson.She on the other hand have won numerous acting awards and nominations, got voted woman of the yeargot(2007) and countless famous magazine remarks. Did he did well? I can't tell. Not saying this was the reason why he didn't picked her up BUT imagine how different his attempt would be if he didn't know who she is and just approached her as any other hb9,10 whatever you consider so don't limit yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Posts: 18
NikAFC wrote:
Soncheese wrote:
haha lol interesting post

But what lot of people dont really know about the scale rating is

a 10 is considered celebrity status.

So the best for us is actually 9 thats the real scale rating me and friends go by.


Soncheese x


That is utter shit. Just because you don't see enough actresses it doesn't mean they are the only 10s.

Also there are plenty of absolutely unattractive actresses. Not to mention that most of them can afford plastic surgeries and in movies technology makes them look a lot better.

Think of it like this. If everyone was equal in terms of lifestyle and some other criteria that I cannot be bothered mentioning now, then It's up to you to decide whether or not a girl is a HB10 depending on i'd say looks, personality, traits etc...
That is where the confusion comes from. Everyone's different and everyone has different likes therefore most guys don't agree on whether a girl is a 10 or 9.5 or 8 even.

Now if we go back to the scenario where everyone is equal I put myself on top of them and therefore that would solve any problems you have with confidence, approach anxiety or inner game you have.

Obviously you consider an actress has the potential to be a perfect 10 for YOU if she has all the other qualifier you have for a her. Don't limit yourself.

Take smoothOperator as an example. The guy has helped thousands of fellow puas and definitely knows what is he doing. Smooth had a chance and opened Scarlett Johansson.She on the other hand have won numerous acting awards and nominations, got voted woman of the yeargot(2007) and countless famous magazine remarks. Did he did well? I can't tell. Not saying this was the reason why he didn't picked her up BUT imagine how different his attempt would be if he didn't know who she is and just approached her as any other hb9,10 whatever you consider so don't limit yourself.


I think I have to agree. A celebrity status doesn't define the attractiveness of a girl... but can add to it. 'Celebrity' is high value in society which is an attractive attribute that could constitute part of what makes a girl HB10. But as NikAFC said, there are plenty of unattractive actresses and public icons.

For me, a 10 on the scale is completely subjective where as the others are fairly objective. Everyone can tell when someone is good looking or ugly, but not everyone goes for the same kind of woman. A 10 for me would be 36c tits, perky ass, 5 foot 8", and really gorgeous face. (I'm not so bothered on skin colour).... for someone else their 10 may be 34DD, brown hair, white skin, big ass...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:46 am
Posts: 34
lol you guys are way over thinking on rating girls.. wtf? it's as simple as 'Attractive' or 'Not Attractive' for you.

who gives a fuck if she is a 7 to you or a 9.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 am
Posts: 1024
Location: Hungary, Pécs
This must be one of the most useless posts on these forums ever. What's the point of this? Why rate them in the first place? How about this scale? "I want to bang her" vs "I do not want to bang her".

_________________
"Bros before hoes"

"It's not what you DO, it's what you ARE"

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 am
Posts: 72
Location: Bucharest
GoldyLox wrote:
I know some people say the scale is only really 6-10. Plus I feel that this is being a bit too generous to some of the girls in 7 & 8. I have slightly higher standards, but found this and thought I would share.



Funny enough, the one from the first row, 3rd pic (RATED as ONE) is wearing a WEDDING DRESS. So much for un-matable.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Posts: 18
In$tinct wrote:
This must be one of the most useless posts on these forums ever. What's the point of this? Why rate them in the first place? How about this scale? "I want to bang her" vs "I do not want to bang her".


Lots of people take the scale seriously... I'm not necessarily one of then but do find it useful when having a sticking point. Girls of 8-10 have are hit on all the time, get bored easily and require a different type of approach compared to a 6-7.

If you dont like it don't use it ;) - just thought I would share.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 am
Posts: 28
Location: CA, California Baby
hahaahah that is funny and i guess true

_________________
Life's too short to dance with ugly women

If you like my comments, then why ain't you giving me Reputations ?

Is this Life


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 am
Posts: 1024
Location: Hungary, Pécs
GoldyLox wrote:
In$tinct wrote:
This must be one of the most useless posts on these forums ever. What's the point of this? Why rate them in the first place? How about this scale? "I want to bang her" vs "I do not want to bang her".


Lots of people take the scale seriously... I'm not necessarily one of then but do find it useful when having a sticking point. Girls of 8-10 have are hit on all the time, get bored easily and require a different type of approach compared to a 6-7.

If you dont like it don't use it ;) - just thought I would share.


Look. If you use the scale, and nominate a girl a 10, you instantly reduce your chances, because in your mind, you're already placing her on a pedestal. It is also quite relative what's attractive and what's not. I'd pretty much rearrange the pictures for example, especially between the 7-9 cathegories.

I agree that hot girls get hit on all the time, but you say that you'd need a different type of game for them, than the avarage. I game every girl differently. Because basically, all of them are different. I can connect differently to them, there are different things that would make them interested. A hot ass rocker girl will most probably not be interested in me having awesome DJ skills, and the hot nerdy will definitely like that I've read some obscure, almost hipster literature, but a party queen would not give a shit about it.

Also... sometimes you think a girl is only a 6 or 7 but she's had 15 boyfriends so far and has the ego of a supermodel. It's not the appearance that will determine how I game the girl. I use the first minute of the interaction for seeking her level of ego, sexuality, confidence, bitchiness, and all other things that will be important for me to game her.

_________________
"Bros before hoes"

"It's not what you DO, it's what you ARE"

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:27 pm
Posts: 1
This is messed up. :? I'm actually friends with the scale 1 girl (4th to the left in the green shirt) and despite what the scale says she's actually had relationships before and is wheelchair bound from Escobar Syndrome. I can't believe someone would actually do that though...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: