PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello! I don't know if that's a good subforum, but I wanted to share my FR with you:

I'll try to explain my current situation step by step.

* PRELUDE: There is a girl that I find attractive, and received some IOI from her. But I overheard her talking about getting married with a BF in some time, so I left it.

* 3 months later, DAY 1: At the party, she is very drunk, and wants me to walk her home. I agree. During that adventure, a lot of kisses, grabbing my butt, whispering "you know what I want", and complaining about her BF - "he doesn't love me, he does *it* only because he needs to!". When we came her home, she passed out totally, I opened her window, put some water on the table, tucked her in the bed, closed the door and went home. I'm no necrophiliac.

* DAY 2: A day after I send her text message, and say that we need to talk. She is telling me to come her come. I tell her the story from the day before and she freezes. And then I add, that I find her very attractive. "I need to think about this" she said, I just hugged her, said that I only want for her to be happy and went home.

* DAY 3: Texted her, want to meet again, she is with her BF, and will come back home 2 days later. Then we can meet and talk.

* DAY 5 -- A NICE DATE: She is texting that we can meet outside, by some shop. She stops next to me and her first words are: "What do you want to talk about?". And then I played wisely: "Maybe we can walk and talk along?" I replied. "Sure, good idea." Then I started to talk about evening and somehow we were discussing about family, future, dreams, colleges for nearly 2h! She were constantly asking me personal questions and talking with ease about her personal life too! (crucial info that slipped: she is with her BF for 4 years, but they don't get along too well, just visiting themselves on weekends -- living separately)

* DAY 5 -- A NICER DATE? And suddenly I asked her about that 'drunk' day. If she find me attractive, or was it only one-time-drunk-event? After while, she replied "Yes, I actually find you attractive, you are handsome, nice... Maybe if I wasn't with Matt at the moment or maybe if we met before... Who knows? Oh, and by the way, thank you for the nice evening". I walk her to her doormat, "This whole case will be our secret?" she asks. "Of course, you don't even need to mention it.". Then she starts her monologue about the thing, that maybe she is not ready for a steady relationship? That maybe she is too long with him? "Oh, well, I must go.". That's when I lean to kiss her. She sees my intentions. "Please, don't do that." - she whisper quietly, slide away from my arms and go inside a home, frightened. Then the rain begins to fall as I am slowly going back to my place.

And today I received information that she'll be attending some small party (~10 people) with her boyfriend, in a few days. And... I'm invited as well (by the host). What to do? Go there? And then how to interact with them?

Fellow PUAs, please help me!

P.S.
Additional info:
* I know when she is having her gym training. (that's where I met her in the first place)
* Her holiday starts 28th. 2 weeks, with her boyfriend. (she told me about it on a Day 5)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

She possibly wants something to happen due to continually meeting up with you and her comments about you and her actions at the party.

But meet more girls. It will be good for you regardless of what happens with this one.

Not sure what your ultimate intentions are but if you are thinking of taking her away from her BF know that she could very well have another guy sweep her off her feet and away from you.

If you go to the party make sure she sees you talking with other women and having a good time.

It is telling that at the doorstep she says "this will be our secret" and talking about not enjoying the BF. I can definitely see why you went in for the kiss at that moment.

Next time you're out with her, try to hold her hand and kino on your walk. Sit down, holding her hand, playfully touching her, go in for the kiss. Instead of springing the kiss on her, lead up to it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:55 pm 

This seems like a lot of trouble and drama when you don't need it. Do you want to compete with the guy she already has?

Moreover, do you want a girl who's going to get drunk and consider cheating on YOU, as she's just done with her boyfriend?

Lots of girls who aren't engaged are available to be picked up. Plus you won't get the shit beaten out of you by an angry boyfriend who's losing his girl.

My advice is to not fuck up her life, and not complicate yours... BUT:

If you do want to move forward, the previous poster is correct in that going to that party and flirting with other girls may make her jealous... Jealousy is a WONDERFUL weapon, and very underestimated.

BTW I also see why you went for the kiss... don't blame you for a second. That was correct, even though you got rejected for it. Good on you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's heavy, Doc.

I'm trying to meet other girls as well. It's not the case of Oneitis. I'm seeing this as an opportunity to practice and to boost my confidence. (and so far, so good!) The boyfriend aspect is just making it more interesting. And if she'll someday/maybe get drunk and cheat on me? I considered it, and I'll respect it. As I said -- it's only a training.

Her life is already complicated. From what I heard, she often complains about her BF and cries. I'm seeing myself as a moment of clarity for her. What will happen? We'll see.

Thanks, the kiss moment was, as well in my opinion, the best played card that evening. Maybe without preparation, but it was a counter.

Part-a-y, here I come!

P.S.
Oh, I just recalled something, that *might* be crucial. She gave me her phone during DAY 1, when we were walking home, and her BF was on the phone.
"Hi, this is Lily's pal. Please, try to comfort her, and walk her home. Thanks."
I don't know, but it sounded kinda like a permission for me...