Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,

I have a girlfriend whom I have been with for the past week. She is actually the one who got me into PUA, because I couldn't win her over for some reason. Well, I finally did and we got to hang out two days ago. That night was amazing. We made out for hours and she was totally grinding me up. We didn't have sex though because she is a little too young. However the night ended great.

Every single thing went right. Everything! She said she would text me the next day, but I did first. We talked a while about it and she stopped responding because she had to go to bed. The next day, she waited all day and sent me "hi." I said "hey. whats up" and she didnt respond. And she didnt text me today and Ive been trying to avoid texting her today.

So thats the issue. She does this all the time. Its the problem I had when I met her. I cant text a girl at all. Can someone please tell me how I can re initiate the conversation and make her super interested in me? When she does talk, she sends one word messages and lols. but if i dont respond to them she'll keep texting me usually. Also she doesnt talk over the phone. With anyone. Its weird. But guys, I wanna know how I can save this. I wanna hang out again with her. Thanks.

- Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey all,

I have a girlfriend whom I have been with for the past week. She is actually the one who got me into PUA, because I couldn't win her over for some reason. Well, I finally did and we got to hang out two days ago. That night was amazing. We made out for hours and she was totally grinding me up. We didn't have sex though because she is a little too young. However the night ended great.

Every single thing went right. Everything! She said she would text me the next day, but I did first. We talked a while about it and she stopped responding because she had to go to bed. The next day, she waited all day and sent me "hi." I said "hey. whats up" and she didnt respond. And she didnt text me today and Ive been trying to avoid texting her today.

So thats the issue. She does this all the time. Its the problem I had when I met her. I cant text a girl at all. Can someone please tell me how I can re initiate the conversation and make her super interested in me? When she does talk, she sends one word messages and lols. but if i dont respond to them she'll keep texting me usually. Also she doesnt talk over the phone. With anyone. Its weird. But guys, I wanna know how I can save this. I wanna hang out again with her. Thanks.

- Bowser
Without knowing how old she is I can't, in good conscience, lend any advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She is 16. Im 17

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

texting is odd with women, i will say that. But, let me ask you this, why do you want to text her so badly? is it because your looking for some validity that she is interested in you? if you were making out all night and what not you could assume that she is into you... why was she into you? probably because you didnt need her approval and you have your own life and own things to do. So, there is one formula with texting that is successful with women. Short and flirty. If you were making out all night, compliment her kissing, say you would like to take her on a date. Thats all there is to it. Stop trying to beat around the bush and talk to her day and night through text to fulfill any strange thing that texting girls fills for you. Your goal is this, to make her interested in seeing you in person again so you can gain a stronger connection. And if you want the best results, and are feeling courageous, the best option is to just call her. Dont call at any random time, think of a time that she is most likely not busy. Like a Monday night at like 9 before she would be going to bed. "Hey its whoever, i had a great time with you whatever day and i would like to take you out to a movie" Only guys with balls call girls to ask them on a date. Do you have balls? if so then do it. Texting can be fun but really it can suck the life right out of relationships, and make them boring. Please take my advice and keep texting short and sweet, and phone calls are the best way to go. Good luck bro,
Dan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
texting is odd with women, i will say that. But, let me ask you this, why do you want to text her so badly? is it because your looking for some validity that she is interested in you? if you were making out all night and what not you could assume that she is into you... why was she into you? probably because you didnt need her approval and you have your own life and own things to do. So, there is one formula with texting that is successful with women. Short and flirty. If you were making out all night, compliment her kissing, say you would like to take her on a date. Thats all there is to it. Stop trying to beat around the bush and talk to her day and night through text to fulfill any strange thing that texting girls fills for you. Your goal is this, to make her interested in seeing you in person again so you can gain a stronger connection. And if you want the best results, and are feeling courageous, the best option is to just call her. Dont call at any random time, think of a time that she is most likely not busy. Like a Monday night at like 9 before she would be going to bed. "Hey its whoever, i had a great time with you whatever day and i would like to take you out to a movie" Only guys with balls call girls to ask them on a date. Do you have balls? if so then do it. Texting can be fun but really it can suck the life right out of relationships, and make them boring. Please take my advice and keep texting short and sweet, and phone calls are the best way to go. Good luck bro,
Dan
she's 17, it is different. Very young girls are a different breed, texting to a more mature woman isn't the same as texting to one who's hardly out of puberty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

say "i don't text. call me" on your next text and then never text her again

if she doesn't call you, game her friends

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude your young dont worry so much about this girl if it doesnt work theirs plenty more lol Dont force the girl to text you if she doesnt want to it could push her away.

I had an ex that used to text me like your girl does and it would drive me up the wall!!

I meet my new girl who constantly tells me how great I am.
When I first met her the texts where back to back but now they're a little spacey which is understandable bc shes a teacher lol i only see her 3 days durring the week. She cooks for me, i never have to ask about sex bc she always asks first.

Your girls interested dont let it go to your head some girls need their space.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: slickpimp72
This new generation and their cellphones.. In my past experiences girl who text me 1 word replies I just don't text back. If they ask why I didn't reply, I say you sent a 1 word reply I dont want to talk to my self, how do I reply to "oh" or "lol".. I'm not your entertainer or something along those lines.. Don't quote me

If she's interested then they'll usually try to straighten up.

Basically If I'm not "sexting" a girl or setting up plans for the future than I don't text girls who don't know how to text.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
This new generation and their cellphones.. In my past experiences girl who text me 1 word replies I just don't text back. If they ask why I didn't reply, I say you sent a 1 word reply I dont want to talk to my self, how do I reply to "oh" or "lol".. I'm not your entertainer or something along those lines.. Don't quote me

If she's interested then they'll usually try to straighten up.

Basically If I'm not "sexting" a girl or setting up plans for the future than I don't text girls who don't know how to text.
I agree with this. Texting can be so impersonal and these trite short responses can come off as limited interest. Sexting is good particularly if you can carry it over to the phone (talk about what you want to do/fantasies etc) and then setup the meet where there'll be some nervous tension which you can burst easy with a few funny comments or jokes and then become sexually suggestive toward her and see if she takes the bait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good posts all around. You have to enforce that you won't accept texting as a form of conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

A girl who wants to fuck you or be with you, will find a way to do it.

The problem is not in texting, it's with low interest. A make out, grind, or hook-up doesn't mean anything. You don't need to fix the way you text, you just need to make this chick more interested in you. Step your game up, push/pull, competitive anxiety, negging, and all that other jazz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude your young dont worry so much about this girl if it doesnt work theirs plenty more lol Dont force the girl to text you if she doesnt want to it could push her away.

I had an ex that used to text me like your girl does and it would drive me up the wall!!

I meet my new girl who constantly tells me how great I am.
When I first met her the texts where back to back but now they're a little spacey which is understandable bc shes a teacher lol i only see her 3 days durring the week. She cooks for me, i never have to ask about sex bc she always asks first.

Your girls interested dont let it go to your head some girls need their space.
sounds like a good catch. and she is educated too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPV8IkraVuI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK, there's nothing wrong with texting if she's 16. Young girls often open up more in texts than in conversations... psychologically it's easier to type than to speak if she's shy.

End texts with questions. (How are you? isn't a question, it's just random fluff). Try: Hi, what are you up to today?

If she ignores even something like that then move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude I have a girlfriend that over texts me. She wants to talk to me all day. Trust me that is worse than her not texting you back. You said yourself she keeps texting if you don't reply. So don't reply immediately, and if she doesn't text back. Her problem.