PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, within this article three useful ways are provided for you to transfer photos to iPod. You can pick up the one that best suits your needs.

Other than the obvious feature the ipod Photo offers of holding all of your music collection, it also stores your photos for easy access and sharing with friends no matter where you are. On iPod Touch, you can capture photos and videos using the built-in camera, or save images from a variety of applications (such as Safari, and Mail) to your device. The ipod Photo allows you to play slideshows of your pictures with music. I love having all my pictures with me to share with anyone at anytime.

To enrich my iPod photo library, I usually have to sync photos to iPod/iPod Touch. So there are some solutions I have used successfully to transfer pictures to iPod. Getting your pictures onto your iPod Photo is really a very easy process. Take a look at the following options to see which one can meet your requirement.

If your camera is compatible, Apple makes a little gadget called the iPod camera connector. This device attaches your digital camera directly to your iPod for quick photo transferring. Check Apple website to determine if your camera is compatible with the ipod camera connector.

If your camera is not compatible with it there are other options to transfer your photos to your iPod Photo. You can save your photos directly onto your computer, make a file and title it iPod photos. Place all the photos that you want to transfer to your iPod in this file. Then, go and open the iTunes software and connect your iPod Photo to your computer using the USB cable.

If you want to achieve more data transferring tasks, you can turn to a multifunctional iPod Photo Transfer which supports file transferring between iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, computer and more other portable devices. You only need to install iTunes on your computer, run the ipod Photo Transfer software, connect iPod to computer (if you need to transfer pictures on other devices to iPod, you also need to connect the devices to computer), choose photos you want to put to iPod, and finally transfer photos to iPod.

Whatever way you adopt, now your iPod Photo has all of your pictures stored in it, you can take it with you and share your memories with your family and friends.