Post subject: i wanna stay free
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

lately i've been thinking more and more, that i really don't want to be tied down with one girl in a relationship at the moment (not unless she's amazing), but would prefer to "juggle" a couple/few friends with benefits. I've pulled 2 girls (both college freshman) and already had to let one go because she's a little too clingy and wants a relationship (and a borderline virgin), and i'm afraid i'm running into a similar problem with the other (she might as well have just tried to parade me around like her new trophy earlier tonight -- not something i appreciate, and seems like somewhat of a bad omen for the future. not to mention we socialize in the same group). i'm thinkin about being upfront with this girl and making sure she knows i'm not interested in anything serious (i don't want her to do something she'll regret -- "leave her as good/better than you found her") before she gets too excited.

does anybody have any suggestions about:
1. my situation
2. juggling multiple girls
3. how to tell if a girl is relationship oriented vs. a casual partner

go ahead and call me a bastard if you want, but i won't lye or be misleading in my intentions (hang out, and occasionally more). i just kinda need a conscience free lay... on a fairly regular basis, without the risk of clinginess -- i'm a busy man... girlfriends take too much time and sometimes even money...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well yea you just have to be upfront with what you are looking for the time being.
You could be an ass and say who knows it may develop into something more over time, just to give her hope(lead her on).

With juggling girls and FWB only see them 1 time a week max. Otherwise you are going to fall into that relationship you want to avoid.

Last thought drop the one that you hang out in the same group with probably isn't going to work out well and may F with the group dynamic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

one more question. when juggling, is it the kind of thing you tell them really early on ("not really a 'relationship' kinda guy")? or wait until she hints at wanting something more serious? obviously you don't want to straight up lie to them or lead them on. but if she finds out on her own that you made out with some other girl, she's probably gonna be pissed, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Probably best to just say your not looking for a relationship at the moment.
or that your not a relationship kinda guy.

Or that you arn't interested in a serious relationship you want to be dating.

You can bring it up when you feel they are getting ready to want a relationship. It really depends on the situation. You will lose a few girls by bringing it up early but then you know the ones that stay are good FWB that arn't going to try fuck with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

fair enough. okay so i get the whole "not hangin out with any one girl too much/no more than once a week" thing, but what about texting, chatting, phone calls etc? should i keep the same kind of distance? or maybe contact every couple days with something cute/playful/whatever? after hangin out with each one, they typically text me immediately after they leave for one reason or another, i've found it best to pull away a bit when a girl does this so as not to give in too much (push pull). is that a good idea or bad idea? they text me a fair amount more than i text any of them. i might be pullin back too much.

long story short, how often do you text/chat girls if you're juggling and only see a girl once a week?