Post subject: Sunny day
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I have began to read more on approaching especially day-game and I decided on such a lovely day today. I would finally, use the information I have learned and experiment. I will be honest you all I am still in the stage of being afraid of rejection and containing a lot of AA.
Today I approached only 3 girls in which I learned a few things I did wrong and I would like to share.

First Girl HB8
While I was on my way downtown to start off with some day game I remembered watching a video about getting into that relaxed state by RSDMax. I spotted her across the street, unfortunately I usually never had the guts to approach a girl on the opposite side of the street before. However, we locked eye contact and I felt like I would be a total chode if I gave up on my first approach.

I opened up with an opinion opener, she gave me her full attention in which I transitioned the conversation into her telling me about herself. I did not do any kino only a H5 in which I got a solid N-close

2nd approach HB7/HB6
I opened a 2 set, quickly getting there attention with "Hey, hows it going",
I introduced myself in which they did as well, I then began to assume ask if they were bestfriends and what kind of course they were taking at the close by University. The conversation was within 5-10 minutes however, HB6 her friend felt a bit blurred out the conversation so I quickly N-closed HB7 inviting her to a party this weekend

Last approach HB7
This girl was a Blonde curly hair HB7, she was working at the moment I approached, removing the patio chairs. We locked eyes and I introduced myself,then using a false time set and I used the Justin Wayne Method.. Telling her that she has a creative style just to continue the conversation and allow her to tell me about her style of fashion and what she was enrolled in at the close by University. Finished with a N-close

First ever daygame full out.
Downfalls
- Approach #2 I should have involved her friend that was a bit blurred out more into the conversation.
- Throughout the conversation I noticed I would not pause enough and allow the girls to talk more.
- Work on my eye contact be more persistent, more kino!
- Try to go for INSTANT DATES!