Post subject: stiffness in walk...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

basically i walk kind of a bit stiff, i wanted to know if maybe there some kind of way to stop this e.g perhaps mental routine as in perhaps relaxing(dont know how to do this while walking besides deep breath) or some kind of excersie. when in huge crowds i will focus on like my walk and feel kind of strange
thanks guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey,
this problem is all in your head. your making urself paranoid by thinking about it. the act of even trying not to walk stiff may even be making you more stiff as you are then putting more sognificance on it. whereas the prefered way to be is not even thinking about it. and just being natural. take a deep breath and try to let ur body float and mentally float and go with the moment.
this is nothing, just u being paranoid.
chill dude!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Are there any situations that you know of where you tend to walk abit different because you are'nt as nervous?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Slow down. Walk as slowly as you can without looking foolish. You just don't care when you get to where you're going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Try to keep a proper/good posture , don't make unnecessary movements , walk slowly and confidently.. just relax and sway your arms slowly like a normal walk does and always never look down , chin up always and smile! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

sorry it took so long to reply. but thanks everyone for your help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey man in my experienced it all comes down to your mindset

try this and see how it goes..it works usually for me

before going out while in your house try this

put on your favorite music that makes you feel good and pumped upp
jump up and down like a sprinter to loosen your muscles and make you feel confident and such
while doing soo keep telling yourself i am going to be confident today, i am going to tlak to that girl, i will score with taht girl etc...whatever it is you want to do and firmly belive it!!
and walk out the door like a fucking bosss..like you have the world in your hands!

and dont worry about your walking it will come with your confident vibe and mindset

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Listen to the terminator theme every morning then you will embrace your stiff walk as a futuristic sex machine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

some of this is weak. I can deinetly smell any ounce of trying, and so can girls worth your time.

Dunno if you know about chakras. Do some research. That's how you make a connection without words.

But anyways, for a few days, practice feeling your feet as they touch the ground. Feel that connection to the ground. Your always on you feet. They take you everywhere.
At first you will be thinking to much about it. Just feel. That's all we can do in life is feel. You start thinking, and you'll fuck it up

or imagine you're getting a massage as you walk. Feel your muscles soften. Feels good. Makes you relaxed. Deep breath. voila