Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I approach a lot of girls, during day, night, anywhere and everywhere and i do get some results!

But my main sticking point is what comes immediately after approach...what are some ways you got consistent with that? Some experiences you wanna share that helped with it!

I have tried so many things, strong eye contact, story telling and other stuff, but maintaining that frame seems to be the answer! How to get consistent with it?
Also how not to be 'nice'?

Anyhow, any comments, questions, suggestions are welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It's easier to vibe after the approach if the approach isn't something along the lines of "omg stop. You. I thought you were so beautiful and I had to come talk to you." The place most guys go after that is just asking a million questions about the girl. Everything about this is putting the girl on the same pedestal that she is used to from the rest of society. But yes, of course, despite these arguments this type of approach can and does work every day.

On the other hand, if you talk to the girl about whatever is going on around the two of you it is very easy to riff on that for a couple of minutes *so the two of you can feel out eachother's vibe*. That's the whole point of all of this. Pebble was saying the other day something about how our ancestors long ago communicated with body language alone. THAT is more ingrained in us as humans than any words we may say.

It's also a lot less awkward than passing a bunch of compliments on to her.

It's called 'indirect' but it's more direct than direct when you are subcommunicating sexual intent rather than logically telling the girl your feelings. Girls don't usually primarily think logically, but rather emotionally. So have her FEELING your FEELINGS toward her via your demeanor.

As far as leading the interactions, think of yourself as a dominant man who knows who he is and where he is going. Don't force stuff in the convos. Relax. Let the convos breathe a little. Don't forget to be playful and use kino. You see someone you may like, you go talk to her and see where it leads.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Having a chat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:29 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So you're having problems AFTER you have approached? I'm assuming you mean exactly after you have approached her. Which is basically 99% of the interaction. You can introduce yourself but from there, no idea?

It's about where you are coming from as a man which oceanx touched on. This can't be said enough. Some guys and you included just need to be more selfish. It's got to be about YOU. YOU are approaching a girl because YOU want her. It's not about how she feels and if you think like that you're already taking. Be a GIVER, only ever add VALUE to the interaction. As a superior man that's what you'll do and you'll be attractive.

The easiest route to this is, is doing all the things you know you SHOULD be doing. You know you should eat healthy so fucking do it, you know you should work out so fucking do it, you know you can be doing better at your career so fucking do it. It's when you don't do the things you know you SHOULD be doing you will then suffer internally, and this manifests itself in your demanour externally.

If you feel like that's covered and you want to get better with women, the only way you'll TRULY learn is from experience. Keep getting out there in the field and trying new things until you crack your sweet spot and you have something that works for you.

Being truly happy with your life and yourself + constant infield experience = quickest way to being a super attractive guy IMO

My Journey:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=192265

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

With regard to meeting girls you haven't met before, in my experience, the entirety of your relationship with any girl is usually made in the first 5 seconds of interacting with her.

If she laughs or coos or smiles or whatever, everything flows from there.

The fact that you are getting stuck in what to say during the initial convo is telling me that you are possibly not rolling in with a vibe of fun entitlement and spreading feelgood energy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah make sense.

Other thing is that I open and girls just walk off. I even persist "come back here, you, i want to talk to you" or "I'm not done yet" but nothing. I don't understand, i'm not firm enough? Congruent enough?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You're opening direct. I'm sure of it. Girls almost never walk off if you open situationally with a dominant & playful demeanor while subcommunicating sexual intent unless you open making it abundantly clear that you are there to "GET" something from the girl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes i'm opening direct.

But doesn't opening situational become indirect games and sometimes even canned? What am I missing here?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yes i'm opening direct.

But doesn't opening situational become indirect games and sometimes even canned? What am I missing here?
"What's up with all the cracks in this sidewalk?"
Looks brutal right, except that it or almost anything else is a very good situational opener. Because ANYTHING you say situationally is perfectly fine so long as, again, you are coming with the demeanor mentioned above. Skip that demeanor and she WILL NOT pick up on your intent and WHO you are as a man.

When done this way, it's way more direct than direct and way more intriguing and fun for most girls.

And the situational thing can also be about yourself. What a relief for a woman who is used to being fawned on by every dude - to actually have a guy talking about himself from the outset - says a lot about who you are i.e. you are used to girls being a sounding board for you and you are not fawning over her beauty, which as we all know, is common.

Just go have a flirty chat and see where things lead.

Don't be nervous - is a man in demand ever nervous or is he always having relaxed playful energy for the most part.

It's only canned or indirect games ("Who cheats more?" etc.) if the guy lacks creativity in what he says.