Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This post is largely in reference to online game transitioning to the first date.

Even after sexual screening online, it seems that once I begin talking about sex at all on the first date, whether POF, tinder, etc, it automatically triggers ASD in some form. I cannot draw the line between displaying sexual intent without giving her a reason to blow me out. I am not introducing the sex talk in a way that suggests it's me and her. Just seems like a very fine line to be on to avoid friendzone or be desperate sexual creep. Granted you keep abundance mentality and not give a shit, but when it happens more often than not it gets sort of ridiculous. Its tough because usually mentioning sex on any of these apps get you blown out before you can even set up the date, which makes you even more incongruent once you try to display intentions. Even if you frame it successfully online, by the time date night rolls along, it is mostly forgotten. Any thoughts? I'm a noob btw.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What are some examples of you hitting ASD?

An example of how I will go under the ASD and talk about sex in a comfortable way are as follows:
-Bringing up a metaphor for sex. My favorite is a roller coaster.
-Talk about things that lead to sex. Never explicitly mentioning sex.
-Stimulating her emotions around the subject but never directing it.
-Always go on sex and then off sex just as hard.

A specific example that happened today was with a tinder girl, she told me she was driving someone to the airport:
Me: I would hire you to be my driver as long as you had a cool car.
Her: Lol not a sexy camp van? hahaha
Me: A hippy van van maybe, but I was thinking more like [picture I found of a 'rape van' I found on google]
Her: Bahaha!!! That could be interesting
Me: Park that next to a dumpster in a back alley and you might just fulfill this guys wild dreams
Her: Lmao! You are hilarious...watchin too many weird 70s movies
Me: If you get the shag carpet in, I won't even care that you just take me hostage in your van and use me for my physical talents
Her: Haha...now Im on the hunt for shag carpet!

She wants it to be comfortable and fun. Not direct and irritating. Let us know your specific examples where you send her running and we can help you better.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:27 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
This post is largely in reference to online game transitioning to the first date.

Even after sexual screening online, it seems that once I begin talking about sex at all on the first date, whether POF, tinder, etc, it automatically triggers ASD in some form. I cannot draw the line between displaying sexual intent without giving her a reason to blow me out. I am not introducing the sex talk in a way that suggests it's me and her. Just seems like a very fine line to be on to avoid friendzone or be desperate sexual creep. Granted you keep abundance mentality and not give a shit, but when it happens more often than not it gets sort of ridiculous. Its tough because usually mentioning sex on any of these apps get you blown out before you can even set up the date, which makes you even more incongruent once you try to display intentions. Even if you frame it successfully online, by the time date night rolls along, it is mostly forgotten. Any thoughts? I'm a noob btw.
Sexual conversation does not keep you out of the friendzone, SLEEPING with her keeps you out of the friendzone. All that matters is you sleep with her. Sure, sexual talk can be a great tool to make it even more on when you do have sex, but does it really accomplish much? I've known girls who had good sexual conversations with in person or online who I never slept with, and I've had girls who were devout Christians and didn't talk about sex who I slept with. At the end of the day, in the bedroom, that's when you know a girl is DTF. The biggest sex talkers turn out to be teases, the reserved girls turn out to be freaks. On a date, your priority should be to get her to and make her comfortable at a location to have sex. That's all.

Post your examples and get feedback, sure work on the things you say. But actions beat words. You don't always need to set it up verbally. Most girls want sex. Most girls will sleep with you sooner than you think. You can use words to screen girls who respond well to it, but remember, many girls are teases, many girls get ASD. Talking about sex does not ensure that sex will occur.