Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, walk up, hand her your number, and tell her to call. I know it's not the most seductive approach, but sometimes you can't be picky. If her boss is eyeing you, just try to make it as quick as possible, and maintain eye contact the entire time.

It's time to lift your skirt, grab your balls, and be a man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Try to get her to talk more outside of work somehow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: none
AOL: KRKillsGirls
Next time youre in there tell her how you and your friends are going to this rocking party and your going to have all kinds of fun, really talk yourself up, and the party, then Dont invite her.

next time after that go in, and invite her to the party, write your number down, tear the paper in half and hand her the pen, dont say anything! she WILL give you her number. she will feel obligated, remember for the same reasons we are afraid to approach she is afraid of your rejection, and as long as you dont ask she cant say no, make her act. and if she really is IOI'ing the shit out of you then your money.

have fun at the party
If this isnt too late i want a field report

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"When do you get off work?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:27 am 
Moderator Emeritus

I would neg her on it, telling her to pay more attention to her job or something like that (if she's actually in to you, then she'll laugh and give you hell for it), then you tell her if she's so interested in talking, then you should continue this some time when she's not working or all her flirting is gonna get her fired. You could always just jump straight to the last part and not run the risk of her actually doing her job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I am excellent at day game, so don't worry. in this situation however, you already got most of the steps done, you just need to number close. so what you do is after rambling say, "so i'm thinking of having a party, and we are trying to find the most creative people..." take out a piece of paper, then ask "what is the most creative thing you can write there," if it looks random say, "you aren't very creative, here i'll give you a hint, take out your phone and smile. then " take out a piece of paper and write ' (_ _ _) _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ ... "now what is the most creative thing you can write there," she will giggle, and then write it down. once she gives you the paper, put in your back pocket, like you don't need it, this will work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Robbiehoo115
i think the whole PUA thing has made people analyze shit way to much. she clearly likes u. stop worrying about ur method of approach and just ask her what shes doing the night of the party. if shes free, tell her she "should come to the party" if shes not free, tell her she should "blow off whatever plans she has and come to ur party" then get her number. no cheesy lines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Several people have suggested just giving your number to her. And she's working, she doesn't have to much time for you to run game on her. So that could work out fine. But every interaction is an oppurtunity.

She likes you, so giving her your number probably wouldn't kill you, but in most cases, you never want to give them your number. How do you know she'll call? She might lose it, or given that you haven't had time to make her extremely interested, she might just not feel like it. Anyway, what the hell has she done to earn your number? You always want them to give you their number. But you don't want to ask either, you don't want to be needy. But how do you get them to give you their number without asking? I'm glad you asked.

So you go in and fluff a little.... (don't stay too long, leave her wanting more).

You: I'm going to this party this weekend. It's going to be awesome. I could probably get you in if you can ever get out of work. (display higher value by suggesting that it's a selective party that you're going to, while simultaneously lowering her value by suggesting its a party that she would not otherwise be able to get into without your help)

Her: Yeah, that'd be awesome. I don't work this weekend

You: I better get out of here before your boss throws a fit. Let me see your phone right quick. (she gives you her phone and you put your number into it, and THEN you call your phone. So not only do you have her number, but she has your number and you didn't have to lower your value by asking for it)

You: There you go... I'll try to call you before the party. But if you get bored, you have my number. (by saying you'll try to call her instead of saying "Yeah! I'll definitely call you!!" you are DHV by implicitly suggesting there's a possibility you won't call, which increases the chances of her calling you. Chances are, she won't, because you haven't worked your magic yet... you'll do that at the party. But still, if she does, its a big IOI)

HB: Awesome... I can't wait.

Now... she digs you, so she'll probably say she can go. But if she's genuinely busy or has to work, you'll need to recover. So in case she makes up an excuse, you'll throw this neg at her.

You: Yeah... you look kinda like that all-work, no-play kinda girl. Does that make you dull, too?

This one's a ball-buster... its a neg, but asking if she's dull lowers her value as well.

Happy sarging....

Post subject: Day Game
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Women are suckers for fashion shows. I suggest that you tell her that you have one to go to and that you need someone fun to go with because the crowd is very uptight and elitist. Also tell her that it might not be her thing because its very exclusive. Then she will feel like she has something to prove like she is that fancy. All women think they are very exclusive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: moviefan2012
you all seem to be forgetting style/mystery's number 1 rule, never give your phone number to a girl first. Hell mystery even said on his vh1 show that PUAs dont give a girl their number. its too risky. i would use the party, talk it up, maybe even bring a pivot in with you and when she gets intrested in it be like "i just wish there was someway i could get up with you about comming" she will give you her number and tell you to call her when you know all the details. Keep sarging
Feneix2012