Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: K closing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have this great anxiety whenever I am about to k close a girl. I often push my self to do it and then I end up switching direction for the cheek instead whenever I k close a girl.

This is kinda gay and sucks....

Post subject: Re: K closing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hah, are you me 8 years ago? I'm sure the PUA's here can give you detailed strategies and stuff, but from a layman's experience:

When it's time to part ways, I usually just make good eye contact and finish our thoughts and drag it out a bit more. I never do that "Okay nice meeting you blah blah" when it's clear the date is ending. I keep talking and gauge their reaction to me finishing my thought. At this point we're normally face to face. Make sure to be close to her. You want to be in her personal space, literally less than a foot away. The closer the better. If you we're escalating physical contact correctly during the date, this shouldn't be a problem at all. If she drags it out and is smiling and making strong eye contact, then she WANTS the kiss. She'll probably be gazing into your eyes, usually smiling a bit and even seem a bit nervous and wondering what you're going to do. What kind of gentleman would you be to not oblige?

I then do the left arm on the hip. At this point they know. Gently pull them towards you. If they keep looking you in the eye, kiss them. If they don't want the kiss, they will immediately go in for the hug with their head to the side and you follow suit as if you were just bringing them closer to hug.

What i've learned on my dates is no matter how good some of the PUA material sounds, there is no substitute for just saying "fuck it" and going for what you want. If you get rebuffed, take a step back, build more rapport, and try again after 10-15 minutes. If she doesn't give you the kiss on the first date, then go for it during the second date.

Post subject: Re: K closing
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you feel the time is right, then go for the kiss.

If she doesn't kiss, DO NOT treat it as rejection, because she haven't failed. Not yet. Treat it as token resistance. She DOES want to kiss you, but she isn't comfortable enough yet. Once you two are closer, and start making strong eye contact, stare at her lips for a bit, and try again.